Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Brazil drunken rant about ipswich 18:03 - Dec 15 with 8113 viewsJeff_winger

Did anyone else hear brazil on talksport live from the pub.
Slightly drunk my the sounds of his slurring.

Saying he's not going to ipswich tomorrow because they have taken all the 78 and 81 photos down. He's proper angry about it.

Surely not true?

Has he not seen they've added graphics celebrating the past to the outside of the stadium
Alan Brazil drunken rant about ipswich on 18:06 - Dec 15 with 6684 viewsSitfcB

He may be talking about the corridors in the West Stand, they have taken all bits off of the walls through there and currently in storage ready to go somewhere else. Plenty of other bits still around though. Club wanted a ‘fresher’ feel in those areas.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Alan Brazil drunken rant about ipswich on 18:08 - Dec 15 with 6649 viewsJeff_winger

Alan Brazil drunken rant about ipswich on 18:06 - Dec 15 by SitfcB

He may be talking about the corridors in the West Stand, they have taken all bits off of the walls through there and currently in storage ready to go somewhere else. Plenty of other bits still around though. Club wanted a ‘fresher’ feel in those areas.

Well they should have asked Alan first.
He's refusing to go tomorrow now.
Alan Brazil drunken rant about ipswich on 18:08 - Dec 15 with 6679 viewsPhilTWTD

I assume what he's talking about - I didn't hear him but someone has just told me similar to you - are the newspapers etc which were on the walls around the club which were taken down a year or so ago when it was repainted. They've not been put back up and the club is considering what to do with them. I asked Mark Ashton about it in the podcast, at the end of this.

Ashton: Never a Perfect Time to Rebuild a Stand 8th Dec 2023 15:34
Town CEO Mark Ashton has revealed that it’s possible that the club could look to start building the new Cobbold Stand behind the existing structure. 5

Alan Brazil drunken rant about ipswich on 18:22 - Dec 15 with 6483 viewsBlueBadger

Alan Brazil drunken rant about ipswich on 18:08 - Dec 15 by Jeff_winger

Good job Gamechanger are minted, that's a big hit for the bars to take.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Alan Brazil drunken rant about ipswich on 19:20 - Dec 15 with 6106 viewsIllinoisblue

Imagine a TalkSport employee going off silly based on knowing only half the story.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Alan Brazil drunken rant about ipswich on 19:31 - Dec 15 with 6013 viewsGlasgowBlue

https://talksport.com/football/1679512/alan-brazil-ipswich-norwich-kieran-mckenn

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Alan Brazil drunken rant about ipswich on 19:36 - Dec 15 with 5937 viewsITFC_Blood

Alan Brazil drunken rant about ipswich on 19:31 - Dec 15 by GlasgowBlue

https://talksport.com/football/1679512/alan-brazil-ipswich-norwich-kieran-mckenn

Last line says it all

Las time town were up was 1995

Awful show

Poll: Do you want Jewell sacked?
Blog: [Blog] Different Season, Same Problems

Alan Brazil drunken rant about ipswich on 19:40 - Dec 15 with 5864 viewsTrequartista

Alan Brazil drunken rant about ipswich on 19:36 - Dec 15 by ITFC_Blood

Last line says it all

Las time town were up was 1995

Awful show

"while the Hatters are hoping to end the season by celebrating another promotion." ???

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Login to get fewer ads

Alan Brazil drunken rant about ipswich on 19:42 - Dec 15 with 5843 viewsChurchman

Alan Brazil drunken rant about ipswich on 18:08 - Dec 15 by Jeff_winger

Is this a recent thing? He went to the Swansea game a month ago. I saw him ambling through the main gate.
Alan Brazil drunken rant about ipswich on 19:42 - Dec 15 with 5841 viewsfarkenhell

Two points spring to mind after reading that nothing story. Brazil wasn't part of the 78 team.

And since when did we become known as the Hatters?!
Brazil does like the sauce, his apprentice Ray Parlour... on 19:44 - Dec 15 with 5825 viewsunstableblue

... with his Cobra Jaeger Bombs is following in his foot steps. Venerating wanton booze abuse!

I also do marvel at Bootlegger - not sure if you follow him, made famous by Wrexham videos, prior to Wrexham being famous.. am sure influenced the Deadpool buy-out

He's a a bit of a booze hound, and the adoration for wanton alcohol consumption from his X followers is quite a spectacle... but he does look like sh!t sometimes, as a result, quite the lifestyle

Don't get me wrong I love a drink, and the above may come across as judging... but its just slightly mad that proper alcoholism such as with Brazil is so socially acceptable! Brazil's been on it for decades. But maybe its a better life than a longer innings but in sobriety.

I thank you
[Post edited 15 Dec 2023 19:48]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Alan Brazil drunken rant about ipswich on 19:48 - Dec 15 with 5776 viewsSwansea_Blue

Alan Brazil drunken rant about ipswich on 19:42 - Dec 15 by Churchman

Is this a recent thing? He went to the Swansea game a month ago. I saw him ambling through the main gate.

So maybe it's a 'I want to get some publicity for my audience figures' thing.

What a player he was. But that was then.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Alan Brazil drunken rant about ipswich on 19:50 - Dec 15 with 5741 viewsIllinoisblue

Legend or not, he’s acting like a tw@t.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Alan Brazil drunken rant about ipswich on 19:57 - Dec 15 with 5678 viewsDubtractor

Alan Brazil drunken rant about ipswich on 19:50 - Dec 15 by Illinoisblue

He's been a dickhead for a fair while, this does somewhat reinforce it though.

Lack of respect FFS - anyone who's been to the ground in the last 2 years would see that the whole stadium has been done up as a montage to our history.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Alan Brazil drunken rant about ipswich on 19:59 - Dec 15 with 5651 viewsSwansea_Blue

Alan Brazil drunken rant about ipswich on 19:57 - Dec 15 by Dubtractor

He's been a dickhead for a fair while, this does somewhat reinforce it though.

Lack of respect FFS - anyone who's been to the ground in the last 2 years would see that the whole stadium has been done up as a montage to our history.

Indeed. It’s sad to see what he’s become. Great player, but it stops there.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Alan Brazil drunken rant about ipswich on 20:01 - Dec 15 with 5625 viewsMetal_Hacker

Which is why ( I might have missed it ) he hasn’t been invited to do a piece for Town TV as yet like many others have done ?

Poll: If it were one or the other

Alan Brazil drunken rant about ipswich on 20:16 - Dec 15 with 5493 viewsmultiplescoregasms

Alan Brazil drunken rant about ipswich on 20:01 - Dec 15 by Metal_Hacker

Which is why ( I might have missed it ) he hasn’t been invited to do a piece for Town TV as yet like many others have done ?

Think that's because filming starts at midday and AB is usually too bladdered by then to remember his own name.
Alan Brazil drunken rant about ipswich on 20:20 - Dec 15 with 5457 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Alan Brazil drunken rant about ipswich on 18:08 - Dec 15 by PhilTWTD

I assume what he's talking about - I didn't hear him but someone has just told me similar to you - are the newspapers etc which were on the walls around the club which were taken down a year or so ago when it was repainted. They've not been put back up and the club is considering what to do with them. I asked Mark Ashton about it in the podcast, at the end of this.

Town CEO Mark Ashton has revealed that it’s possible that the club could look to start building the new Cobbold Stand behind the existing structure. 5

Newspapers can go in the recycling bin.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Alan Brazil drunken rant about ipswich on 20:56 - Dec 15 with 5229 viewsSitfcB

Translation: Didn’t/couldn’t get a ticket.

Grow up, Alan.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Alan Brazil drunken rant about ipswich on 21:15 - Dec 15 with 5104 viewsGlasgowBlue

Alan Brazil drunken rant about ipswich on 19:59 - Dec 15 by Swansea_Blue

Indeed. It’s sad to see what he’s become. Great player, but it stops there.

It’s probably worth remembering that he was repeatedly sexually abused as a boy and his alcohol dependence may be linked to that trauma. People should be a little more understanding.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Alan Brazil drunken rant about ipswich on 21:21 - Dec 15 with 5056 viewsWeWereZombies

Alan Brazil drunken rant about ipswich on 20:20 - Dec 15 by Tangledupin_Blue

Newspapers can go in the recycling bin.

Some people use them to line the bottom of a budgie cage, but some newspapers are too good for that. Best to leave the cage birds wallowing in their own droppings tomorrow.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Alan Brazil drunken rant about ipswich on 21:25 - Dec 15 with 5010 viewsEireannach_gorm

Alan Brazil drunken rant about ipswich on 21:15 - Dec 15 by GlasgowBlue

It’s probably worth remembering that he was repeatedly sexually abused as a boy and his alcohol dependence may be linked to that trauma. People should be a little more understanding.

I have every sympathy for his Alcoholism but not for being a d1ckhead.
Alan Brazil drunken rant about ipswich on 22:00 - Dec 15 with 4826 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

He’s taken upon himself to try and embarrass the club on a national platform without knowing the first thing about what was going on. He should apologise when he sobers up. Right on the eve of the derby with all that good feeling he’s decided to do that. Absolutely tragic, how fragile is his ego to do that, he’s made a total berk if himself.
Alan Brazil drunken rant about ipswich on 22:05 - Dec 15 with 4757 viewsbazza

Alan Brazil drunken rant about ipswich on 18:08 - Dec 15 by PhilTWTD

That was a quality episode of life’s a pitch . Hat looks a treat btw.
Alan Brazil drunken rant about ipswich on 22:07 - Dec 15 with 4734 viewsgainsboroughblue

That article is absolutely all over the shop.

Hatters?
1995?

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024