Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yet again, early and late goals…….. 17:09 - Nov 11 with 1300 viewsbobbyramsey

We really need to sort this out, c’mon KM, work your magic….
Yet again, early and late goals…….. on 17:15 - Nov 11 with 1233 viewsFrimleyBlue

The late goals are annoying.

But not much you can do about it when you take off the players who can hold the ball up.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Yet again, early and late goals…….. on 17:19 - Nov 11 with 1197 viewsitfcbam

Work magic??
Think he is having us 2nd in league (only off top on goal difference). Think we can all say if offered 39 out of 48 points after 16 we would have taken that in a heartbeat. Despite that we still have people moaning.....reality check? Team is doing phenomenally well at mo, yes we can nitpick but KM is doing a brilliant job so far
Yet again, early and late goals…….. on 17:20 - Nov 11 with 1180 viewswkj

~ We only win when we're losing ~ hmmm, that doesn't work

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Yet again, early and late goals…….. on 17:25 - Nov 11 with 1126 viewsVic

Yet again, early and late goals…….. on 17:19 - Nov 11 by itfcbam

Work magic??
Think he is having us 2nd in league (only off top on goal difference). Think we can all say if offered 39 out of 48 points after 16 we would have taken that in a heartbeat. Despite that we still have people moaning.....reality check? Team is doing phenomenally well at mo, yes we can nitpick but KM is doing a brilliant job so far

KM is indeed doing fantastically. I think it’s always good to see how you can make good even better. 2 goals every game isn’t great is it - it’s all a bit to Kevin Keegan!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Yet again, early and late goals…….. on 17:28 - Nov 11 with 1093 viewsbobbyramsey

Yet again, early and late goals…….. on 17:19 - Nov 11 by itfcbam

Work magic??

It’s not really a moan but ultimately this annoying trait could be our undoing and I’m sure KM would agree…..
Yet again, early and late goals…….. on 17:32 - Nov 11 with 1046 viewsBigCommon

Bit sloppy at both ends today, imo.... Had we scored the 5plus goals our play deserved, that injury time goal of their's wouldn't have mattered....
Importantly, we sign off with 3pts before the break. Which is all that matters at the end of the day.. Weird game. We were sooo good. And yet there are lots of things we know we can do better..
Hirst, Taylor, Leif and Morsy were my pick of the bunch...
Yet again, early and late goals…….. on 17:36 - Nov 11 with 1009 viewsHerbivore

We won today and played really well and some people's first thought is to moan? Blimey.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Yet again, early and late goals…….. on 17:39 - Nov 11 with 988 viewsgainsboroughblue

Yet again, early and late goals…….. on 17:32 - Nov 11 by BigCommon

Bit sloppy at both ends today, imo.... Had we scored the 5plus goals our play deserved, that injury time goal of their's wouldn't have mattered....
Importantly, we sign off with 3pts before the break. Which is all that matters at the end of the day.. Weird game. We were sooo good. And yet there are lots of things we know we can do better..
Hirst, Taylor, Leif and Morsy were my pick of the bunch...

I think that's the thing. We are capable of blowing so many teams out of the water in this division. It's just those lapses which means we play with fire a lot. Maybe we can't have one without the other, I don't know.

I don't think anybody is moaning. Far from it, and that seems to be a fault of this forum in the last couple of years that anything remotely critical is taken as 'negative' or 'bedwetting'.
No matter how good you are , there is always some room for improvement and the first and last ten minutes in games is something we should be looking at.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Login to get fewer ads

Yet again, early and late goals…….. on 17:41 - Nov 11 with 970 viewsbobbyramsey

Yet again, early and late goals…….. on 17:39 - Nov 11 by gainsboroughblue

I think that's the thing. We are capable of blowing so many teams out of the water in this division. It's just those lapses which means we play with fire a lot. Maybe we can't have one without the other, I don't know.

I don't think anybody is moaning. Far from it, and that seems to be a fault of this forum in the last couple of years that anything remotely critical is taken as 'negative' or 'bedwetting'.
No matter how good you are , there is always some room for improvement and the first and last ten minutes in games is something we should be looking at.

Don’t come on here talking sense……
Yet again, early and late goals…….. on 17:55 - Nov 11 with 901 viewsMK1

Whilst most would agree, I just find it hard to be looking at any negatives. If we keep this level of entertainment, then I am a happy bunny. Personally, I love the early/late goals which ever way they come. Many, many years of dull football, so end to end jeopardy is something I am loving. Never a dull moment with us now and long may it continue.
Yet again, early and late goals…….. on 17:56 - Nov 11 with 890 viewsRyorry

We really don't if the results keep going the same way as today's ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Yet again, early and late goals…….. on 18:00 - Nov 11 with 840 viewsDarkBrandon

So you are suggesting we should ship a few around half-time to balance things out?
Yet again, early and late goals…….. on 18:10 - Nov 11 with 794 viewsVic

Yet again, early and late goals…….. on 17:36 - Nov 11 by Herbivore

We won today and played really well and some people's first thought is to moan? Blimey.

I didn’t take it as a moan Herbs, just an observation. With which I tend to agree tbh. Conceding 2 goals a game isn’t ideal - tops clubs tend not to do that for too long.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Yet again, early and late goals…….. on 18:32 - Nov 11 with 730 viewscbower

Yet again, early and late goals…….. on 17:28 - Nov 11 by bobbyramsey

It’s not really a moan but ultimately this annoying trait could be our undoing and I’m sure KM would agree…..

Wolf beaten a bit too easily for their second I reckon. KMc will know that a few too many goals are being conceded I'm sure.

bluescouser

Yet again, early and late goals…….. on 18:39 - Nov 11 with 691 viewsbobbyramsey

Yet again, early and late goals…….. on 18:10 - Nov 11 by Vic

I didn’t take it as a moan Herbs, just an observation. With which I tend to agree tbh. Conceding 2 goals a game isn’t ideal - tops clubs tend not to do that for too long.

KM knows this and no doubt will be moaning like fv(k......

Or is KM just another bedwetter?"
Yet again, early and late goals…….. on 19:06 - Nov 11 with 627 viewsFrimleyBlue

Yet again, early and late goals…….. on 17:36 - Nov 11 by Herbivore

We won today. Played really well. But you wouldn't think so based on Mckenna interview after the game.

Exactly what I've been saying that you don't like herbz clearly by your reply to the poster who made the OP. You can be critical. It's OK.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024