Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
11 points from 5 games from that section 17:33 - Nov 11 with 981 viewsburnbudgiesburn

3 of which were away from home. And whilst not being at our best and having a sickness run through the camp. I'll take that thankyee.
11 points from 5 games from that section on 17:45 - Nov 11 with 891 viewsIllinoisblue

Joint top after 16 games, top scorers in the league. Beyond anything we could ever imagine. Simply amazing.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

11 points from 5 games from that section on 17:52 - Nov 11 with 836 viewsHighgateBlue

11 points from 5 games from that section on 17:45 - Nov 11 by Illinoisblue

Joint top after 16 games, top scorers in the league. Beyond anything we could ever imagine. Simply amazing.

I really thought we would make the playoffs, but this is a very big notch up from that kind of form. The fact that we are where we are, when all three relegated teams have performed (Leeds and Saints are both close to 2 points per game) is incredible. If we finish above those two, we're up. If we don't, the playoffs will be highly competitive and no team can go into it with any confidence of going up.

We've had a hard patch where we've not been at our best, conceding early goals and late goals, and somehow we're now joint top on points. Wow. That Kieran McKenna may well have something of a career...
11 points from 5 games from that section on 18:47 - Nov 11 with 644 views_clive_baker_

Since losing to Leeds:

Cardiff home - WIN
Sheff Wed away - WIN
Southampton away - WIN
Blackburn home - WIN
Huddersfield away - Draw
Hull home - WIN
Preston home - WIN
Bristol City away - WIN
Plymouth home - WIN
Birmingham away - Draw
Rotherham away - Draw (and we were robbed)
Swansea home - WIN

If this is poor form I'd absolutely love us to continue in this dreadful vein.
11 points from 5 games from that section on 19:01 - Nov 11 with 590 viewsN2_Blue

But apparently we’ve been found out and are playing terribly and can’t win easy games and the wheels are falling off or something…

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024