Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As a fanbase, we probably needed that 22:11 - Nov 1 with 1686 viewsTootingTown

A bit of a humbling and a reminder of what level we want to get to.

We didn't ever really get going, a lot of heavy legs and Fulham were just much sharper than us across the pitch.

Shame we conceded so early and with quite a bizarre bit of defending.

Felt sorry for Clarke, didn't look comfortable at left back and was given a torrid time by Wilson.

Axel, can tell he hasn't played for yonks. I think it will be a slow process getting him into the first team. I did laugh when he wiped out Clarke in the final min.

Walton, didn't cover himself in any glory. Could've done better with 2 goals and thought his distribution was pretty poor, Vlad will be sleeping easy tonight.

Shame Baggot and Humphreys didn't start tbh, but a nice moment for the former to get on the scoresheet.

Onwards to Brum on Saturday!
As a fanbase, we probably needed that on 22:18 - Nov 1 with 1619 viewsbazza

Different game had we played our first team, I don’t think there was any shame in tonight’s result. Nice little cup run, everyone’s enjoyed the ride. Fans were decent tonight. Bar a few part time bell ends.
As a fanbase, we probably needed that on 23:24 - Nov 1 with 1489 viewsCheltenham_Blue

As a fanbase, we probably needed that on 22:18 - Nov 1 by bazza

Different game had we played our first team, I don’t think there was any shame in tonight’s result. Nice little cup run, everyone’s enjoyed the ride. Fans were decent tonight. Bar a few part time bell ends.

I think people are over egging the 2nd team thing.

This so-called 2nd team did a very good number on a Wolves side arguably better than Fulham and all people were doing then was waxing lyrical about our strength in depth.

Tonight our 2nd string are nowhere near as good as our first team.

We weren't at it, from start to finish. Nothing else happened.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

As a fanbase, we probably needed that on 23:26 - Nov 1 with 1474 viewsMeadowlark

"fanbase"🙄
As a fanbase, we probably needed that on 09:32 - Nov 2 with 1277 viewsGeoffSentence

As a fanbase, we probably needed that on 23:24 - Nov 1 by Cheltenham_Blue

I think people are over egging the 2nd team thing.

This so-called 2nd team did a very good number on a Wolves side arguably better than Fulham and all people were doing then was waxing lyrical about our strength in depth.

Tonight our 2nd string are nowhere near as good as our first team.

We weren't at it, from start to finish. Nothing else happened.

Definitely a weaker team put out last night.

Williams and Omari started against Wolves.

Though we can argue about which keeper is the better out of Hldaky and Walton overall, Hladky was up to speed and Walton a bit rusty as first game back.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

As a fanbase, we probably needed that on 09:36 - Nov 2 with 1261 viewsSwansea_Blue

Don’t underestimate what that tells KM about his squad too. He’s big on learning lessons and that will have given him much to chew over about how he wants to shape the squad in the future. Silver linings and all that.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

As a fanbase, we probably needed that on 11:22 - Nov 2 with 1164 viewsTractorCam

As a fanbase, we probably needed that on 09:32 - Nov 2 by GeoffSentence

Definitely a weaker team put out last night.

Williams and Omari started against Wolves.

Though we can argue about which keeper is the better out of Hldaky and Walton overall, Hladky was up to speed and Walton a bit rusty as first game back.

And Tuanzebe and Burgess played at centre back.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

As a fanbase, we probably needed that on 11:38 - Nov 2 with 1102 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Did we?

It was just a standard cup game between two much changed sides completely unreflective of what the game would have been like if the sides weren't changed.

I really don't think there is much to take from the game at all

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

As a fanbase, we probably needed that on 12:43 - Nov 2 with 1004 viewsTootingTown

As a fanbase, we probably needed that on 11:38 - Nov 2 by TRUE_BLUE123

Did we?

It was just a standard cup game between two much changed sides completely unreflective of what the game would have been like if the sides weren't changed.

I really don't think there is much to take from the game at all

28,000 turned up last night, probably most expecting another win- me included.

Fulham for the most part played us off the park, changes or not I don't think you can completely avoid it, just a slight reality check of how much further the squad has to go.
Login to get fewer ads

As a fanbase, we probably needed that on 13:28 - Nov 2 with 951 viewstextbackup

So true.
Sick to death of the social media fanbase these days, arrogant pr1cks

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024