Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Baggott is the best thing about tonight. 21:44 - Nov 1 with 2685 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Like Humphries, another gem we have on our books we will only see better from over the coming seasons.
Baggott is the best thing about tonight. on 21:46 - Nov 1 with 2616 viewsipswichtillidie

He looks assured doesn’t he. Given a chance could see him making a claim on the shirt.

Gav

Baggott is the best thing about tonight. on 21:47 - Nov 1 with 2597 viewsGarv

So calm and confident. Looks a good one.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Baggott is the best thing about tonight. on 21:49 - Nov 1 with 2543 viewsAbujaBlue

A solid performance and completely unfazed by the pressure. I'd be happy for him to start making some sub appearances in the league.
Baggott is the best thing about tonight. on 22:07 - Nov 1 with 2455 viewsWickets

If I have anything to whingeabout tonight it would be Aluco starting over Humpreys. Nothing against Aluco who was pretty good on the ball but are his legs going g a bit ! Humpreys needs more game time .
[Post edited 1 Nov 2023 22:08]
Baggott is the best thing about tonight. on 22:11 - Nov 1 with 2407 viewsbaxterbasics

Baggott is the best thing about tonight. on 22:07 - Nov 1 by Wickets

If I have anything to whingeabout tonight it would be Aluco starting over Humpreys. Nothing against Aluco who was pretty good on the ball but are his legs going g a bit ! Humpreys needs more game time .
[Post edited 1 Nov 2023 22:08]

Aluko looked very handy though. Still rate him.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Baggott is the best thing about tonight. on 22:14 - Nov 1 with 2372 viewsMach_foreignBlue

It is Humphreys.

Firstly......Please don't be yet another Piggott or Gherkin.....or Kieron/Kiernan McKenna whose initials are too difficult to learn for some.

Secondly.....fully agree as he would have certainly offered more than Ball tonight.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2023 6:42]
Baggott is the best thing about tonight. on 22:32 - Nov 1 with 2277 viewsMiaow

The Indonesian Bobby Moore.

⋆⋆⋆ My Ipswich Town quizzes: https://www.jetpunk.com/series/1696326/hinckfords-ipswich-town-quizzes ⋆⋆⋆
Poll: Which of this season’s (outfield) shirts do you most prefer?

Baggott is the best thing about tonight. on 22:48 - Nov 1 with 2230 viewsArnieM

He was absolute class . Reads the game so well and the senior CB’s please take note. That’s how you get on the end of the ball to score a goal!!!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Login to get fewer ads

Baggott is the best thing about tonight. on 22:50 - Nov 1 with 2212 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Baggott is the best thing about tonight. on 22:32 - Nov 1 by Miaow

The Indonesian Bobby Moore.

They are going to have a public holiday in Indonesia on Friday
Baggott is the best thing about tonight. on 05:34 - Nov 2 with 2034 viewsNeedhamChris

Agree on Baggott, but think there's some blue tinted views on Humphreys.

I'm not saying he won't be a good player, but I can't see that being for us. Sadly (for him) I think our level is moving past his ceiling.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Baggott is the best thing about tonight. on 06:08 - Nov 2 with 1999 viewsElephantintheRoom

You really think so? Both could and should be fixtures in the team by now but have been let down by managers making questionable signings. It’s already too late for Humphries - and probably Baggott too.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Baggott is the best thing about tonight. on 06:33 - Nov 2 with 1958 viewsWestcountryblue

Baggott is the best thing about tonight. on 22:11 - Nov 1 by baxterbasics

Problem with Aluko is that despite being technically gifted, his numbers and end product are non-existent. An injury to Chaplin, Broadhead et al and he doesn't fill me with confidence.
Baggott is the best thing about tonight. on 07:10 - Nov 2 with 1876 viewsbournemouthblue

Baggott is the best thing about tonight. on 05:34 - Nov 2 by NeedhamChris

Agree on Baggott, but think there's some blue tinted views on Humphreys.

I'm not saying he won't be a good player, but I can't see that being for us. Sadly (for him) I think our level is moving past his ceiling.

possibly, I think he could do with a loan somewhere, that said he might give us that left footed option at left back that Clarke certainly doesn't

I wonder how El Miz compares to him nowadays?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Baggott is the best thing about tonight. on 07:45 - Nov 2 with 1808 viewsGeoffSentence

Yep, he was our best player when he came on. Superb prospect and should be in or around the team.

Second best thing was 'who's the w@nker in the black' being belted out from the stands. Return of an old classic.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Baggott is the best thing about tonight. on 09:09 - Nov 2 with 1709 viewsWickets

Baggott is the best thing about tonight. on 22:11 - Nov 1 by baxterbasics

Yes I agree but I still would have liked to see Humpreys get game time in his preferred position
Baggott is the best thing about tonight. on 09:15 - Nov 2 with 1687 viewsFrimleyBlue

His change in development has been rapid.

Yes I wrote him off, but even KM said himself that Baggott had developed at an incredible rate through pre season.

When I watched him at reading, I loved him, strong, so good on the ball, but also he's a drty fker at times off the ball, he's matured like 8 years.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Baggott is the best thing about tonight. on 09:46 - Nov 2 with 1615 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Baggott is the best thing about tonight. on 09:15 - Nov 2 by FrimleyBlue

His change in development has been rapid.

Yes I wrote him off, but even KM said himself that Baggott had developed at an incredible rate through pre season.

When I watched him at reading, I loved him, strong, so good on the ball, but also he's a drty fker at times off the ball, he's matured like 8 years.

He’s definitely filled out a bit. He looked like Bambi last year but physically he looks much more like he could cope. If we end up resting Burgess for tactical reasons again, I think I’d prefer him over Edmundson in that role

Poll: Our final position

Baggott is the best thing about tonight. on 09:46 - Nov 2 with 1616 viewsrickw

Now Tuanzebe is fit there are 4 central defenders ahead of him, I'd be surprised if he's given many opportunities - I hope I'm wrong though

Maybe a loan to L1 in January if not

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Baggott is the best thing about tonight. on 11:24 - Nov 2 with 1435 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Baggott is the best thing about tonight. on 22:14 - Nov 1 by Mach_foreignBlue

It is Humphreys.

Firstly......Please don't be yet another Piggott or Gherkin.....or Kieron/Kiernan McKenna whose initials are too difficult to learn for some.

Secondly.....fully agree as he would have certainly offered more than Ball tonight.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2023 6:42]

I am massively dyslexic so I will make mistakes from time to time.
Baggott is the best thing about tonight. on 11:32 - Nov 2 with 1408 viewsFranzgumm

Tuanzebe looked better as the game went on I thought too - although some of that time coincided with Baggott being on the pitch.

RIP Sir Bobby
Blog: [Blog] Where Has It All Gone Wrong?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024