Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry Clarke where were you for their goal? 19:56 - Nov 1 with 3667 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Such a poor one.
Harry Clarke where were you for their goal? on 19:57 - Nov 1 with 3646 viewsJuggsy

Forgot he was in the left I guess. Embarrassingly bad that one.
Harry Clarke where were you for their goal? on 20:04 - Nov 1 with 3477 viewsTrequartista

I think we'd do well to swap Donacien and Clarke positions

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Harry Clarke where were you for their goal? on 20:05 - Nov 1 with 3437 viewsMancBlue86

He is sooo overrated!!

Poll: Who should be in goal tommorow?

Harry Clarke where were you for their goal? on 20:05 - Nov 1 with 3411 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Harry Clarke where were you for their goal? on 20:04 - Nov 1 by Trequartista

I think we'd do well to swap Donacien and Clarke positions

Both Clarke and Donacien are having a bad evening so far.

Davis and Williams are streets ahead of them.
Harry Clarke where were you for their goal? on 20:08 - Nov 1 with 3316 viewsGlasgowBlue

He’s lacking confidence tonight. He needs to make a crouching tackle and get the juices flowing.

He’ll be fine.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Harry Clarke where were you for their goal? on 20:09 - Nov 1 with 3302 viewsSouthfieldsBlue

Covering the centre back was is hideously out of position, we've got 4 players within 5 metres of each other, leaving Clarke to cover 2/3rds of the pitch on his own. If he doesn't come across they have a much simpler pass to just walk through the middle
Harry Clarke where were you for their goal? on 20:10 - Nov 1 with 3269 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

It looked like our entire left side went missing.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Harry Clarke where were you for their goal? on 20:10 - Nov 1 with 3263 viewsPlums

Harry Clarke where were you for their goal? on 19:57 - Nov 1 by Juggsy

Forgot he was in the left I guess. Embarrassingly bad that one.

When the rest of the back four are on the right hand touchline, I'm not sure where he should have been? Hard to blame him when he has 40+ yards to cover.

Illustrated well here:

[Post edited 1 Nov 2023 20:12]

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Login to get fewer ads

Harry Clarke where were you for their goal? on 20:13 - Nov 1 with 3198 viewsDanTheMan

Harry Clarke where were you for their goal? on 20:09 - Nov 1 by SouthfieldsBlue

Covering the centre back was is hideously out of position, we've got 4 players within 5 metres of each other, leaving Clarke to cover 2/3rds of the pitch on his own. If he doesn't come across they have a much simpler pass to just walk through the middle

I think you're right, no idea why we had so many players on one guy.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Harry Clarke where were you for their goal? on 20:15 - Nov 1 with 3174 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Harry Clarke where were you for their goal? on 20:10 - Nov 1 by Plums

When the rest of the back four are on the right hand touchline, I'm not sure where he should have been? Hard to blame him when he has 40+ yards to cover.

Illustrated well here:

I noticed there were 4 but didn't know it was that 4!

Harry Clarke where were you for their goal? on 20:19 - Nov 1 with 3076 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Defence has moments like this every game, it’s not unique to tonight is it? We will just need to find our way back into it, but Fulham are looking better than what we’ve faced in the cup this run, it’s always a bit of a risk making so many changes for a competitive fixture, there’s a few out there that are looking lost.
Harry Clarke where were you for their goal? on 20:20 - Nov 1 with 3054 viewsKeno

Harry Clarke where were you for their goal? on 20:10 - Nov 1 by BanksterDebtSlave

It looked like our entire left side went missing.

oh lordy not another political post!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Harry Clarke where were you for their goal? on 20:26 - Nov 1 with 2956 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Harry Clarke where were you for their goal? on 20:20 - Nov 1 by Keno

We all know that there is no left side.

Harry Clarke where were you for their goal? on 20:46 - Nov 1 with 2604 viewsGlasgowBlue

Harry Clarke where were you for their goal? on 20:15 - Nov 1 by BanksterDebtSlave

I noticed there were 4 but didn't know it was that 4!

Yeah. Not much more Clarke could do.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Harry Clarke where were you for their goal? on 20:56 - Nov 1 with 2508 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Harry Clarke where were you for their goal? on 20:20 - Nov 1 by Keno

So, you're saying that Starmer is to blame for forcing our leftists to occupy the centre ground?
Harry Clarke where were you for their goal? on 21:25 - Nov 1 with 2329 viewsyorkshireblue

Good thread on the second goal as well.

Harry Clarke where were you for their goal? on 21:29 - Nov 1 with 2301 viewsSwansea_Blue

Harry Clarke where were you for their goal? on 20:10 - Nov 1 by Plums

Illustrated well here:

Reminds me of the positional awareness in my lad’s games when he was 8. Awful. That’ll be one of KM’s learning points, right there.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Harry Clarke where were you for their goal? on 22:54 - Nov 1 with 2075 viewsITFC_Forever

Covering the rest of the defence who were all within five yards of each other on the halfway line near the other touchline.

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Harry Clarke where were you for their goal? on 23:04 - Nov 1 with 1986 viewsWeWereZombies

Harry Clarke where were you for their goal? on 20:56 - Nov 1 by ArnoldMoorhen

So, you're saying that Starmer is to blame for forcing our leftists to occupy the centre ground?

That would be Clarke in the John Major era, he'll be off to Ronnie Scotts in his Hush Puppies later...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Harry Clarke where were you for their goal? on 23:35 - Nov 1 with 1845 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Clarke, who is covering both centre back positions, along with his own left back position, which is basically three quarters of the pitch, is at fault?

Jesus wept.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024