Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone want to own up to knowing this lad?.. 10:45 - Oct 27 with 4015 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Apologies for the TikTok link, I hardly use it but stumbled across this specimen from Ipswich

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJKm4cFe/

He looks like he’s being interviewed by Phil Foden and I initially thought it was satire, but worryingly it would appear not.

Is this anyone who posts on here I wonder?
Anyone want to own up to knowing this lad?.. on 10:48 - Oct 27 with 2976 viewsJ2BLUE

Social media is toxic and each new one gets worse. An absolute cancer to society.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone want to own up to knowing this lad?.. on 10:50 - Oct 27 with 2971 views_clive_baker_

I won't lie, I've got absolutely no idea what they're on about.

I take it back, Tom Hunt was right, seems you don't hear English spoken in the town centre any more.
Anyone want to own up to knowing this lad?.. on 10:50 - Oct 27 with 2946 viewsStokieBlue

Anyone want to own up to knowing this lad?.. on 10:50 - Oct 27 by _clive_baker_

I take it back, Tom Hunt was right, seems you don't hear English spoken in the town centre any more.

Yep, utter gibberish.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Anyone want to own up to knowing this lad?.. on 10:53 - Oct 27 with 2923 viewsDanTheMan

I can just about piece it together from context but it's still just dumb kids trying to act tough.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Anyone want to own up to knowing this lad?.. on 10:53 - Oct 27 with 2920 viewsSwansea_Blue

I think it's rude to take the mick out of their speech impediments. Shame on you

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone want to own up to knowing this lad?.. on 10:54 - Oct 27 with 2920 viewshoppy

He needn't be worrying about Nacton... it's his own feet he needs to watch out for - he'll be tripping up over those laces he couldn't even tie up if he's not careful.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone want to own up to knowing this lad?.. on 12:12 - Oct 27 with 2689 viewsMattinLondon

Anyone want to own up to knowing this lad?.. on 10:48 - Oct 27 by J2BLUE

Social media is toxic and each new one gets worse. An absolute cancer to society.

Not true. Social media can be and is a fantastic thing. It allows people from all over the world to connect with each other and to share new ideas and experiences etc. The flip side to it is bad but that’s the same with most things.
Anyone want to own up to knowing this lad?.. on 12:44 - Oct 27 with 2562 viewsbluelagos

It's Hoppy and Keno innit - def info.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone want to own up to knowing this lad?.. on 12:50 - Oct 27 with 2503 viewsleitrimblue

Anyone want to own up to knowing this lad?.. on 10:53 - Oct 27 by DanTheMan

I can just about piece it together from context but it's still just dumb kids trying to act tough.

Any chance you or someone else semi fluent in UK child speak could partially translate it for us? All I'm getting is something about Nacton and that he claims to have burnt a school down. The rest all appears to be deeply coded.
Anyone want to own up to knowing this lad?.. on 12:54 - Oct 27 with 2480 viewsNthQldITFC

Poor little sods growing up in a plastic bling smartphone look-at-me-bro consumer society, forced from all directions to follow the herd, even if they don't know why they do it.

Where are we going?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Anyone want to own up to knowing this lad?.. on 12:57 - Oct 27 with 2460 viewsIllinoisblue

All rather tragic. Would happily pay their train fare to Moss Side where they can act out their wannabe gangsta routine and see where it gets them. Bruv.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone want to own up to knowing this lad?.. on 12:58 - Oct 27 with 2451 viewsMattinLondon

Anyone want to own up to knowing this lad?.. on 12:50 - Oct 27 by leitrimblue

Any chance you or someone else semi fluent in UK child speak could partially translate it for us? All I'm getting is something about Nacton and that he claims to have burnt a school down. The rest all appears to be deeply coded.

I got the impression that the Phil Foden was attempting some sort of parody type of thing. I’m probably completely wrong though.
Anyone want to own up to knowing this lad?.. on 12:59 - Oct 27 with 2442 viewsNthQldITFC

Anyone want to own up to knowing this lad?.. on 12:50 - Oct 27 by leitrimblue

I got "Have you read Solzhenitsyn?" at the start, but the rest of it was way over my head.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Anyone want to own up to knowing this lad?.. on 13:01 - Oct 27 with 2399 viewsleitrimblue

Anyone want to own up to knowing this lad?.. on 12:58 - Oct 27 by MattinLondon

I got the impression that the Phil Foden was attempting some sort of parody type of thing. I’m probably completely wrong though.

OK, was hoping at least 1 of um was taking the p1ss
Anyone want to own up to knowing this lad?.. on 13:02 - Oct 27 with 2385 viewsleitrimblue

Anyone want to own up to knowing this lad?.. on 12:59 - Oct 27 by NthQldITFC

I got "Have you read Solzhenitsyn?" at the start, but the rest of it was way over my head.

Could you distinguish wether he answered yes or no?
Anyone want to own up to knowing this lad?.. on 14:10 - Oct 27 with 2237 viewsfactual_blue

Anyone want to own up to knowing this lad?.. on 12:54 - Oct 27 by NthQldITFC

Poor little sods growing up in a plastic bling smartphone look-at-me-bro consumer society, forced from all directions to follow the herd, even if they don't know why they do it.

Where are we going?

They are the reasons why we shouldn't bother to save the human race from climate change and/or nuclear annihilation.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone want to own up to knowing this lad?.. on 14:14 - Oct 27 with 2210 viewsfarkenhell

Anyone want to own up to knowing this lad?.. on 12:44 - Oct 27 by bluelagos

No, it's Phil and Gav wanting to appeal to the next generation.
Anyone want to own up to knowing this lad?.. on 14:15 - Oct 27 with 2199 viewshoppy

Anyone want to own up to knowing this lad?.. on 12:54 - Oct 27 by NthQldITFC

Where are we going?

They probably also use that irritating stupid "en" that seems to be in a lot of twitter posts etc.

Context, something along the lines of this: "You gonna need to go back to school en."

Anyone want to own up to knowing this lad?.. on 14:19 - Oct 27 with 2171 viewshoppy

Anyone want to own up to knowing this lad?.. on 12:44 - Oct 27 by bluelagos

I'm not in a position to either confirm or deny this. You'll be hearing from my legal people though, innit.

Anyone want to own up to knowing this lad?.. on 14:22 - Oct 27 with 2158 viewsBigCommon

Did he say Nacton, or Acton?..... The mind plays tricks.
Anyone want to own up to knowing this lad?.. on 14:35 - Oct 27 with 2091 viewsNutkins_Return

This is the most bizarre thing I've watched in a long time.

I think it's parody and if so its actually well done and pretty slick. Fails on being funny though....

If it's not parody then just completely weird and depressing (though still strangely slick if you were their pond life target audience).

Just odd
[Redacted] on 14:41 - Oct 27 with 2070 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Anyone want to own up to knowing this lad?.. on 15:04 - Oct 27 with 1971 viewsIllinoisblue

Anyone want to own up to knowing this lad?.. on 12:12 - Oct 27 by MattinLondon

Not true. Social media can be and is a fantastic thing. It allows people from all over the world to connect with each other and to share new ideas and experiences etc. The flip side to it is bad but that’s the same with most things.

Musk has made Twitter 10000x worse and and he seems to delight in making it worse. Which is a strange attitude to take for your $45billion toy. For all the good content available, there’s now crypto scams and fake accounts spewing out their sheeeitr on every third scroll. It’s depressing

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone want to own up to knowing this lad?.. on 15:18 - Oct 27 with 1916 viewsgainsboroughblue

Anyone want to own up to knowing this lad?.. on 12:12 - Oct 27 by MattinLondon

Indeed.

If used properly, it can be amazing. Same as their Internet in general and youtube etc.

You can really educate yourself and be treated to some enlightening things but it just seems easier to watch a reaction video of somebody cooking a spag bol or something.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Anyone want to own up to knowing this lad?.. on 15:23 - Oct 27 with 1877 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Anyone want to own up to knowing this lad?.. on 15:18 - Oct 27 by gainsboroughblue

Indeed.

If used properly, it can be amazing. Same as their Internet in general and youtube etc.

You can really educate yourself and be treated to some enlightening things but it just seems easier to watch a reaction video of somebody cooking a spag bol or something.

Like all media. The media itself is generally neither good nor bad but what it is used for. It is a shame there isn't greater control over preventing malicious use.

As for the OP, I haven't watched it but if it shows a kid claiming to have burnt a school down that is concerning. If he lives anywhere near where one has been burnt down it should be brought to the attention of those investigating but I presume it is just some kid mouthing off.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024