Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonights Dilemma 10:08 - Sep 20 with 3273 viewsDaninthecampo

Leicester win,home defeat for Norwich which is always good but pushes us back to 3rd
A draw, leaves us 2 points ahead of the leagues best team but a good point for them
Scum win, they go 3rd but still 2 points behind us but gives up 3pts ahead of Leicester

What do we want?

A draw for me I think
Tonights Dilemma on 10:10 - Sep 20 with 2799 viewstonybied

As much as it pains me to see the scum awarded any points a draw would be best I think.
It's not nearly at that stage yet on 10:10 - Sep 20 with 2794 viewsDyland

But.. but... oh fook it, yes it is! Draws when the teams nearest us are playing each other please.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

It's not nearly at that stage yet on 10:19 - Sep 20 with 2704 viewsGeoffSentence

It's not nearly at that stage yet on 10:10 - Sep 20 by Dyland

But.. but... oh fook it, yes it is! Draws when the teams nearest us are playing each other please.

Yep, only 2 points gained out of a possible 3 for our rivals. Got to be the best outcome.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

It's not nearly at that stage yet on 10:20 - Sep 20 with 2696 viewstonybied

I'll take a couple of injuries to both teams too, please!
It's not nearly at that stage yet on 10:20 - Sep 20 with 2695 viewsbackwaywhen

Nope Nodge to lose for me , can’t worry about Leicester right now , they can be clawed back , long way to go ……. Come on you foxes.
Tonights Dilemma on 10:21 - Sep 20 with 2689 viewsArnoldMoorhen

It's the perfect free hit for us:

If Norwich lose, then Norwich lose.
If Norwich win then they have beaten our current biggest competition and given us clear water from third.
If it is a draw then our two closest League opponents both drop 2 points.

A mass brawl and 3 red cards per side in a bruising 0-0 in which 3 penalties each are skied and both teams are barracked by their fans, following which both managers have meltdowns on Live TV as they destroy all trust with both owners and fanbase, is probably the right answer to your question.

Cue Rommy to tell us what the odds on that are on Bet365...
Tonights Dilemma on 10:22 - Sep 20 with 2667 viewsMattinLondon

0-0 with a mass punch up resulting in four red cards for each team. Due to the unprecedented violence, each red card carries a ten match ban.
Tonights Dilemma on 10:24 - Sep 20 with 2648 viewsStokieBlue

Whilst a draw might look good now I expect Leicester to be up there at the end so pulling away from Norwich might actually be worth more than a draw in this case.

A draw wouldn't be a bad result though.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Login to get fewer ads

Tonights Dilemma on 10:26 - Sep 20 with 2630 viewsvilanovablue

Don't we all want a draw?
I don't disagree on 12:19 - Sep 20 with 2413 viewsDyland

It's not nearly at that stage yet on 10:20 - Sep 20 by backwaywhen

Nope Nodge to lose for me , can’t worry about Leicester right now , they can be clawed back , long way to go ……. Come on you foxes.

And as it's Nodge yes of course would rather see them lose. I was being flippant, about worrying how the table looks after every game... in September :)

On the same topic... if the budgies needed to beat someone that would confirm both our promotions, or top six, or one or the other, then I would find myself rooting for them. Which makes me feel very dirty.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Tonights Dilemma on 12:25 - Sep 20 with 2355 viewsStewart27

I want those inbreds beaten every single game.

A Leicester win for me all the way.

Apparently we have played every team and the covert time this season and the fixture computer has rigged it in our favour.

I absolutely despise them.
Tonights Dilemma on 12:41 - Sep 20 with 2308 views_clive_baker_

A boring 0-0 without Norwich mustering a shot on target would be nice.
Tonights Dilemma on 12:43 - Sep 20 with 2283 viewsLankHenners

Think it's a bit early for this but a draw always the best result in these situations as it keeps distance between ourselves and other teams.

A confidence-sapping, season-derailing heavy defeat for Norwich wouldn't be too bad though.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Tonights Dilemma on 12:44 - Sep 20 with 2277 viewsSWBlue22

Leicester win. 39 games left to go after tonight. Looooooong way to go.
Tonights Dilemma on 12:45 - Sep 20 with 2267 viewsBiGDonnie

A couple of injuries and red cards to both sies.

Draw.

Cheers.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Tonights Dilemma on 12:47 - Sep 20 with 2245 viewsGlasgowBlue

Draw.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Tonights Dilemma on 13:08 - Sep 20 with 2146 viewspointofblue

The fact we're even considering Leicester as promotion rivals is ridiculous, considering the amount of money spent on their squad. And it's so early things can rapidly change. So let's go for a Norwich defeat.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Tonights Dilemma on 13:16 - Sep 20 with 2107 viewsmarvellous

Tonights Dilemma on 12:45 - Sep 20 by BiGDonnie

A couple of injuries and red cards to both sies.

Draw.

Cheers.

Yep, same here.

An injury to Rowe that keeps him out until after Christmas would be useful. Nothing too painful nor bad enough to impact his career, just a niggling problem will do fine.
Tonights Dilemma on 14:35 - Sep 20 with 2006 viewsLion

A Norwich loss, 10-0

Poll: Is Blue Badger ( booooooooooooooo ) a cyber bully?

Tonights Dilemma on 14:41 - Sep 20 with 1972 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

That Leicester team should beat Norwich, however they have been playing well of late and are at home, so they should give Leicester a bit of a game.

Could be a 3-2, 4-3 type of affair.
Tonights Dilemma on 17:30 - Sep 20 with 1814 viewsChurchman

Mrs Cs family all come from Leicester so for them I always hope LCFC do well, apart from against us.

And in any case, if it was Satanic Rovers playing Norwich I’d hope for goals from Beelzebub, Mammon and Moloch with a clean sheet for Mulciber. I could never support a Norwich win.
Tonights Dilemma on 17:32 - Sep 20 with 1806 viewsjayessess

It's too early in the season to be worrying about who takes points off who in other games.

So, always Norwich to lose, every single time.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Tonights Dilemma on 17:33 - Sep 20 with 1802 viewsBobbychase

They'll be playing in a monsoon looking at the live weather tracker on my phone.

No chance of burning down a stand for insurance purposes tonight.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Tonights Dilemma on 17:52 - Sep 20 with 1736 viewsPhilsAngels

The scum to get hammered by Leicester simple as. We will lose points during the season. I want to see a thumping please.
Tonights Dilemma on 18:02 - Sep 20 with 1704 viewsBlueCanadian

Typically a draw is the best result between two teams that are close to us, but tonight I hope Leicester thrashes the scum.

We don't need to finish ahead of Leicester at the end of the season, and we can get ahead of PNE in a couple of weeks when we play them (hopefully). Finishing ahead of Norwich is most important, plus there's the thrill of seeing them lose at home!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024