Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hutchinson is getting better with every appearance 17:49 - Sep 2 with 4836 viewsGeoffSentence

He's breathing down Burns neck right now. Might not be too long before he's a starter.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Hutchinson is getting better with every appearance on 17:51 - Sep 2 with 3857 viewsJ2BLUE

I thought Burns was good today. Hutchinson was excellent as well. Incredible work rate and just didn't leave them alone whenever they had possession.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Hutchinson is getting better with every appearance on 17:51 - Sep 2 with 3852 viewsDubtractor

Dunno about starting yet, but that was an excellent cameo from him, off the ball as well as with it.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Hutchinson is getting better with every appearance on 17:52 - Sep 2 with 3821 viewsIllinoisblue

Hutchinson is getting better with every appearance on 17:51 - Sep 2 by J2BLUE

I thought Burns was good today. Hutchinson was excellent as well. Incredible work rate and just didn't leave them alone whenever they had possession.

Agreed. One of Burns’ better games this season I thought. And yes Hutchinson was excellent when he came on.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Hutchinson is getting better with every appearance on 17:53 - Sep 2 with 3801 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Agreed, Burns over hits about 2 out of 3 crosses and Hutchinson showed he can do a bit defensively if needed as well.
Hutchinson is getting better with every appearance on 17:56 - Sep 2 with 3752 viewsnorthants

Hutchinson has frustrated me previously with a seeming reluctance to track back...he's young and learning however and I get that. He seemed far more rounded today and team focussed. A great prospect!
Hutchinson is getting better with every appearance on 17:58 - Sep 2 with 3701 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Hutchinson is getting better with every appearance on 17:52 - Sep 2 by Illinoisblue

Agreed. One of Burns’ better games this season I thought. And yes Hutchinson was excellent when he came on.

All about opinions but I really think Burns is often overrated by our fanbase. End product lacking last few weeks.
Hutchinson is getting better with every appearance on 18:00 - Sep 2 with 3662 viewsmichaeldownunder

He is starting to understand that it is not all about him taking a player on but team play will get him more game time. His high press work and back tracking was very good.
Hutchinson is getting better with every appearance on 18:03 - Sep 2 with 3602 viewsGlasgowBlue

Yes. Progressing in a similar trajectory to TJJ last season. Getting used to his team mates, getting used to our tactics and starting to have an impact.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Hutchinson is getting better with every appearance on 18:04 - Sep 2 with 3595 viewsHerbivore

Involved in two goals this week, which is great to see. He's young, this is his first regular senior football so it was always going to take him a bit of time to adjust. I think he'll have loads to offer us as the season progresses.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Hutchinson is getting better with every appearance on 18:04 - Sep 2 with 3598 viewsvilanovablue

Looks like an interesting addition who benefits from coaching. I think he surprises a few who said meh.
Hutchinson is getting better with every appearance on 18:05 - Sep 2 with 3585 viewsMillsTash

Burns has the edge over him with his defensive work
Hutchinson is getting better with every appearance on 18:38 - Sep 2 with 3376 viewsJDB23

Yes looking much better recently, his defensive work from the front is also improving. Hopefully he can keep up that progression curve.
Hutchinson is getting better with every appearance on 18:52 - Sep 2 with 3264 viewsoldbeardy

Thought he and BW made a big difference down that right hand side. I am obviously missing something with Burns given other posters seem to think he played well - I just don't see it atm.
Hutchinson is getting better with every appearance on 18:55 - Sep 2 with 3240 viewsKropotkin123

First sub appearance where I thought he really looked settled. Was better defensively than I expected and showed more confidence up front.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Hutchinson is getting better with every appearance on 19:03 - Sep 2 with 3160 viewspointofblue

McKenna's some kind of player whisperer. The improvement shown in Hutchinson over just a few games is remarkable. Absoilutely loved him today - fully committed and played as part of the team.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2023 19:03]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Hutchinson is getting better with every appearance on 19:12 - Sep 2 with 3082 viewsMVBlue

Hutchinson is getting better with every appearance on 19:03 - Sep 2 by pointofblue

McKenna's some kind of player whisperer. The improvement shown in Hutchinson over just a few games is remarkable. Absoilutely loved him today - fully committed and played as part of the team.

Hes got the knack hasn't he.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Hutchinson is getting better with every appearance on 19:13 - Sep 2 with 3073 viewsHerbivore

Hutchinson is getting better with every appearance on 19:03 - Sep 2 by pointofblue

Worked at two of the biggest and best academies in the country, you don't get to do that if you aren't very talented at developing players.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Hutchinson is getting better with every appearance on 19:15 - Sep 2 with 3055 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Hutchinson is getting better with every appearance on 18:04 - Sep 2 by vilanovablue

Looks like an interesting addition who benefits from coaching. I think he surprises a few who said meh.

I was thinking meh until today.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Hutchinson is getting better with every appearance on 19:20 - Sep 2 with 3020 viewsLankHenners

Really really good when he came on. Pleased for him as some of the stuff that's been said about him so far has been stupid bordering on distasteful.

Brilliant work for the goal, made one really good block as Cardiff were pushing for an equaliser and it was his neat turn that forced the throw which saw us keep the ball in the corner until the final whistle.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Hutchinson is getting better with every appearance on 19:22 - Sep 2 with 2977 viewsTheBoyBlue

What I was most impressed by wasn't the trickery and skill, which we already know he has in abundance, but the work ethic he showed today. Constantly bugging them when they had the ball, going in tough when needed.

Great performance.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Hutchinson is getting better with every appearance on 19:29 - Sep 2 with 2911 viewsStewart27

Hutchinson is getting better with every appearance on 17:58 - Sep 2 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

All about opinions but I really think Burns is often overrated by our fanbase. End product lacking last few weeks.

No. People have it in their heads that he’s over rated and then feel the need to have a pop at him to counter the fact that they have an imaginary scenario in their heads where he is over rated.
Hutchinson is getting better with every appearance on 19:37 - Sep 2 with 2855 viewsN2_Blue

Have to agree.

I’ve been one of those to have been slightly unsure about him and how much impact he could have for us but that 20-30 min cameo was brilliant today after the great set up in previous game.

Not only today’s assist for the winning goal but he was so hungry, pressing like a man possessed and looking for the ball every time. Absolutely what we needed and wanted. Well done Omari, that was superb today!

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Hutchinson is getting better with every appearance on 20:15 - Sep 2 with 2688 viewstextbackup

Hutchinson looked every part an ITFC player today.

His work rate, tackling etc. brilliant bit of play for the winner, but as important his defensive duties and keeping his shape when it mattered.

Long May it continue

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Hutchinson is getting better with every appearance on 20:57 - Sep 2 with 2530 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Agree he was really really good today. With his pace, I do think he’ll be a great weapon off the bench after about an hour when legs start to tire. But there comes a point when he has to force his way in from the start.
Hutchinson is getting better with every appearance on 21:03 - Sep 2 with 2504 viewsMetal_Hacker

Him and Scarlett come Christmas will be on fire 🔥

Poll: If it were one or the other

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024