Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Friday Music Thread: Let's make it a Funky Friday 10:39 - Sep 1 with 1660 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Friday Music Thread: Let's make it a Funky Friday on 10:43 - Sep 1 with 1075 viewsLord_Lucan

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Friday Music Thread: Let's make it a Funky Friday on 10:48 - Sep 1 with 1041 viewstazdac

Friday Music Thread: Let's make it a Funky Friday on 10:50 - Sep 1 with 1037 viewsDubtractor

Recently got sent the latest mini album from these for my radio show. Heavy funk a go go.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Friday Music Thread: Let's make it a Funky Friday on 10:51 - Sep 1 with 1036 viewsbluefunk

From the inventor of Funk

Friday Music Thread: Let's make it a Funky Friday on 10:58 - Sep 1 with 1021 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion

Friday Music Thread: Let's make it a Funky Friday on 11:12 - Sep 1 with 1010 viewsDJR

Great song from the funk group which made the red codpiece a talking point.

[Post edited 1 Sep 2023 11:16]
Friday Music Thread: Let's make it a Funky Friday on 11:43 - Sep 1 with 962 viewsWeWereZombies

This will mess with your head just watching the YouTube, imagine what it was like in the tent with duo performing in front of a huge back projection and then putting on their spooky masks:

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Friday Music Thread: Let's make it a Funky Friday on 12:00 - Sep 1 with 947 viewsKeno

funk that

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

Friday Music Thread: Let's make it a Funky Friday on 12:39 - Sep 1 with 927 viewseireblue

Friday Music Thread: Let's make it a Funky Friday on 12:43 - Sep 1 with 923 viewssoupytwist

[Post edited 1 Sep 2023 12:45]
Friday Music Thread: Let's make it a Funky Friday on 12:48 - Sep 1 with 906 viewseireblue

Friday Music Thread: Let's make it a Funky Friday on 12:56 - Sep 1 with 884 viewssoupytwist

Friday Music Thread: Let's make it a Funky Friday on 12:59 - Sep 1 with 877 viewseireblue

Too funky, be careful.

Friday Music Thread: Let's make it a Funky Friday on 13:17 - Sep 1 with 867 viewsCoastalblue

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Friday Music Thread: Let's make it a Funky Friday on 13:43 - Sep 1 with 849 viewsFather_Jack

Less is more.

Friday Music Thread: Let's make it a Funky Friday on 13:44 - Sep 1 with 849 viewsDJR

Gill Scott-Heron's B-Movie is a magnificent 12 minute poem which savages Ronald Reagan and is set to a jazz funk accompaniment. It starts with the marvellous line "Well the first thing wanna say is "Mandate - my ass!".

[Post edited 1 Sep 2023 15:20]
Friday Music Thread: Let's make it a Funky Friday on 13:47 - Sep 1 with 841 viewsCoastalblue

As good to watch as it is to listen to

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Friday Music Thread: Let's make it a Funky Friday on 14:58 - Sep 1 with 817 viewseireblue

This one will be too much for some people, be careful

Friday Music Thread: Let's make it a Funky Friday on 15:06 - Sep 1 with 810 viewsBlueBoots

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Friday Music Thread: Let's make it a Funky Friday on 15:07 - Sep 1 with 808 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion

Friday Music Thread: Let's make it a Funky Friday on 15:07 - Sep 1 with 807 viewseireblue

Friday Music Thread: Let's make it a Funky Friday on 15:24 - Sep 1 with 779 viewsKeno

Friday Music Thread: Let's make it a Funky Friday on 15:07 - Sep 1 by eireblue

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Friday Music Thread: Let's make it a Funky Friday on 15:29 - Sep 1 with 769 viewsWeWereZombies

Couple of weeks ago I saw Chic and, good as they were, all i could be reminded of was what I had seen a couple of weeks before that:

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Friday Music Thread: Let's make it a Funky Friday on 15:36 - Sep 1 with 762 viewsEwan_Oozami

Not quite funk but still quite funky:

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Friday Music Thread: Let's make it a Funky Friday on 15:43 - Sep 1 with 748 viewsDyland

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024