Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'The most Guardian headline ever' - an occasional series. 18:35 - Aug 1 with 1415 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/jul/31/drinking-coffee-why-i-quit

Click through for the full glory.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

'The most Guardian headline ever' - an occasional series. on 18:48 - Aug 1 with 1340 viewsBluespeed225

Oh my. I’ll carry on with my 6am coffee and carry the guilt of not ‘giving’ enough.
'The most Guardian headline ever' - an occasional series. on 19:25 - Aug 1 with 1296 viewsJ2BLUE

Wow. Imagine actually being paid to write that garbage.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

'The most Guardian headline ever' - an occasional series. on 19:29 - Aug 1 with 1287 viewsIllinoisblue

Every. Single. One. Of. These.

https://www.theguardian.com/profile/adrian-chiles

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

'The most Guardian headline ever' - an occasional series. on 19:36 - Aug 1 with 1266 viewslowhouseblue

just think, if someone had suggested decaf she wouldn't have needed to write that crap.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

'The most Guardian headline ever' - an occasional series. on 21:48 - Aug 1 with 1117 viewsBlueBadger

'The most Guardian headline ever' - an occasional series. on 19:25 - Aug 1 by J2BLUE

Interesting take on things… by BlueBadger 28 Jul 2023 13:55
Yeah, there's good money to be made if you're willing to make yourself look this f**king stupid in public.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

'The most Guardian headline ever' - an occasional series. on 22:00 - Aug 1 with 1071 viewsFreddies_Ears

Love it. Peak Graun!!!
'The most Guardian headline ever' - an occasional series. on 22:46 - Aug 1 with 1037 viewsSwansea_Blue

I gave up coffee for a month once. I felt great after the withdrawal symptoms disappeared, but I doubt I’d write about it.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

'The most Guardian headline ever' - an occasional series. on 23:09 - Aug 1 with 998 viewsPique

Ah, but it's not just coffee that sends them doollaly...

https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/may/27/tea-national-disgrace-beve
Login to get fewer ads

'The most Guardian headline ever' - an occasional series. on 23:13 - Aug 1 with 990 viewsNutkins_Return

'The most Guardian headline ever' - an occasional series. on 19:36 - Aug 1 by lowhouseblue

just think, if someone had suggested decaf she wouldn't have needed to write that crap.

Yes exactly....I was drinking a bit too much coffee. Went decaf and problem solved.

Never realised the added benefit of not having to write that article!

(That said I might have to write and article about drinking too much decaf)
'The most Guardian headline ever' - an occasional series. on 04:20 - Aug 2 with 877 viewsSaigonTractor

'The most Guardian headline ever' - an occasional series. on 19:29 - Aug 1 by Illinoisblue

You leave Adrian Chiles alone. He's possibly the only good columnist in Britain.
'The most Guardian headline ever' - an occasional series. on 08:29 - Aug 2 with 796 viewsSteve_M

'The most Guardian headline ever' - an occasional series. on 19:29 - Aug 1 by Illinoisblue

The Grauniad has always published the sort of bollox Badger links in the OP but it's got worse under Viner. Employing her partner to write that dross on a weekly basis must go down well with all the lower paid staff who have been pushed out.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

'The most Guardian headline ever' - an occasional series. on 08:35 - Aug 2 with 787 viewsRadioOrwell

'The most Guardian headline ever' - an occasional series. on 19:25 - Aug 1 by J2BLUE

The 'writer' has a book to sell. They do this all the time.
Write any old garbage and we'll mention that you have a book out.
It's an advert.
'The most Guardian headline ever' - an occasional series. on 09:31 - Aug 2 with 732 viewsSwansea_Blue

'The most Guardian headline ever' - an occasional series. on 08:29 - Aug 2 by Steve_M

The Grauniad has always published the sort of bollox Badger links in the OP but it's got worse under Viner. Employing her partner to write that dross on a weekly basis must go down well with all the lower paid staff who have been pushed out.

I like him. He doesn't take life too seriously. Not that I'm saying his columns are Chauceresque of course!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

'The most Guardian headline ever' - an occasional series. on 10:01 - Aug 2 with 697 viewsDJR

'The most Guardian headline ever' - an occasional series. on 08:29 - Aug 2 by Steve_M

Employing her partner doesn't sit well with me, and I am not sure how she gets away with it.

Having said that much over the years that the Guardian or its readers have been mocked for over the years (eg. feminism) have now become fairly mainstream.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024