Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting take on things… 13:49 - Jul 28 with 976 viewsMattinLondon

…well when I say interesting, very silly indeed.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-66314338
Interesting take on things… on 13:55 - Jul 28 with 934 viewsBlueBadger

Yeah, there's good money to be made if you're willing to make yourself look this f**king stupid in public.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2023 14:21]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Interesting take on things… on 14:08 - Jul 28 with 886 viewsNthQldITFC

That bloke is a total w&nker. I used to quite like him on Coast. Now I wished he'd kept on fkn walking at Land's End to try and prove some of his nutjob 'theories'.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Interesting take on things… on 14:16 - Jul 28 with 852 viewsSwansea_Blue

Interesting take on things… on 14:08 - Jul 28 by NthQldITFC

That bloke is a total w&nker. I used to quite like him on Coast. Now I wished he'd kept on fkn walking at Land's End to try and prove some of his nutjob 'theories'.

He's a full-blown, paranoid conspiracy theorist. I'd feel sorry for him if he wasn't in a position to influence people.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Interesting take on things… on 14:24 - Jul 28 with 817 viewsleitrimblue

If you think he's a bit of a pr1ck now imagine how unbearable he's gonna be after king Arthur comes back and makes Oliver Prince of the free world
Interesting take on things… on 14:29 - Jul 28 with 802 viewsJ2BLUE

Interesting take on things… on 13:55 - Jul 28 by BlueBadger

Yeah, there's good money to be made if you're willing to make yourself look this f**king stupid in public.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2023 14:21]

You must be fooking minted

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Interesting take on things… on 15:20 - Jul 28 with 740 viewsDJR

I have been going to a place in Spain on the coast near Alicante for over 30 years. The area is way below the hottest areas in Spain, which tend to be in inland Andalucia.

Until recent years, it was very rare to get a temperature above 35 degrees but in the last week or so alone it registered 39 and 39.5 degrees, and last year it reached 42 degrees.

Those figures are taken from the Spanish met office, and are not ground temperatures.

In addition, when I was there at the end of March, it had up to that point in the year had a record number of so-called tropical nights, where the temperature doesn't fall below 20 degrees.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2023 15:23]
Interesting take on things… on 15:34 - Jul 28 with 660 viewsNthQldITFC

Interesting take on things… on 14:29 - Jul 28 by J2BLUE

You must be fooking minted

No offence to Badger, who is one of my board heroes, but that made Oi larf!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Interesting take on things… on 15:40 - Jul 28 with 651 viewsHARRY10

I have been pointing out for somewhile the lies this wee Jock Mc Cranky has been spouting. King Aethur will one day return to save England, he claims.

Aside from his lies what is of greater concern is that kGB Vews must know he is lying, yet continue with him, and Ofcom do nothing to stop them.
The idea behind this is to spread so much (obvious) misinformation that the truth is not believed and dismissed as just more lies.

Just as righties will try to cover the fraud of 'their betters' by claiming 'they are all the same'.

Check out the lies spread by the prospective candidate for South Norfolk - no surprise that he is a former ukipper

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2023/jul/27/rishi-sunak-under-pressure-bloc
[Post edited 28 Jul 2023 15:42]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024