Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dylan Vente 10:02 - Jul 8 with 11946 viewsNaylorsrightboot

24 years old, 6ft tall, 21 goals last season in a pretty average Dutch second tier team. Looks technically very good. And would probably cost a lot less than some of the names being put out there.
Dylan Vente on 17:02 - Jul 8 with 3663 viewsNaylorsrightboot

Dylan Vente on 16:56 - Jul 8 by BlueBadger

This isn't the genius way of denying who you are that you think it is, Frank.

It's not because lm not. I've no clue what you are on about. I don't care if you believe me or not. But lm definitely not whoever you think l am
Dylan Vente on 19:31 - Jul 8 with 3586 viewsGeoffSentence

So far as I can see the Dutch second tier would be a band 6 league as far as meeting GBE criteria for recruiting foreign players. MEaning hiwever good he is there is feck all chance of him getting the15 points needed to play in England.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Dylan Vente on 19:51 - Jul 8 with 3566 viewsSheffordBlue

Dylan Vente on 19:31 - Jul 8 by GeoffSentence

So far as I can see the Dutch second tier would be a band 6 league as far as meeting GBE criteria for recruiting foreign players. MEaning hiwever good he is there is feck all chance of him getting the15 points needed to play in England.

We can sign up to four who don't meet the previous criteria.

https://www.thefa.com/news/2023/jun/14/new-gbe-criteria-140623#:~:text=Home%20Of

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Dylan Vente on 20:39 - Jul 8 with 3538 viewsGeoffSentence

Dylan Vente on 19:51 - Jul 8 by SheffordBlue

We can sign up to four who don't meet the previous criteria.

https://www.thefa.com/news/2023/jun/14/new-gbe-criteria-140623#:~:text=Home%20Of

Brexit being rolled back already

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Dylan Vente on 22:34 - Jul 8 with 3480 viewsWonTheCupin78

Definitely the kind of striker we should be in for. Worth noting though that he was linked with AC Milan last year (and this was BEFORE his remarkable goal scoring record last season). He's quick, good in the air, creative (his assists record is also impressive) with a great finish. Looks like he is kind of on the outskirts of the Dutch squad which is also good (no International duty).
Dylan Vente on 23:26 - Jul 8 with 3441 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Dylan Vente on 22:34 - Jul 8 by WonTheCupin78

Definitely the kind of striker we should be in for. Worth noting though that he was linked with AC Milan last year (and this was BEFORE his remarkable goal scoring record last season). He's quick, good in the air, creative (his assists record is also impressive) with a great finish. Looks like he is kind of on the outskirts of the Dutch squad which is also good (no International duty).

Maybe YOU are frank?!
Dylan Vente on 03:43 - Jul 9 with 3376 viewsWonTheCupin78

Dylan Vente on 23:26 - Jul 8 by Matt_Netherlands

Maybe YOU are frank?!

No. Guess again :)
Dylan Vente on 06:36 - Jul 9 with 3320 viewsKropotkin123

Frankly, this thread is ridiculous.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Login to get fewer ads

Dylan Vente on 08:32 - Jul 9 with 3253 viewsnoggin

Dylan Vente on 23:26 - Jul 8 by Matt_Netherlands

Maybe YOU are frank?!

I'm Frank, and so is my wife.

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

Dylan Vente on 09:11 - Jul 9 with 3206 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Dylan Vente on 06:36 - Jul 9 by Kropotkin123

Frankly, this thread is ridiculous.

I’m waiting for a new username to pop up and start posting along the lines of Franks_Hostage
Dylan Vente on 13:34 - Jul 9 with 3120 viewsSwansea_Blue

I think he’s going be another one like Simms with several clubs rumoured to be interested. Media down here reckon Swans are looking at him to replace Piroe (pretty certain he’ll be moving on). The also reckon Coventry are supposed to be interested, but seems strange after signing Simms.

Silly season.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Dylan Vente on 20:15 - Jul 9 with 2958 viewsTonyHumesIpswich

Have a feeling that the Dylan Vente link could come from Frank in one of his blogs. He mentions that Dylan Vente "could" be at Portman Road (important word here is could) a few days back.
Dylan Vente on 20:24 - Jul 9 with 2932 viewsgtsb1966

Dylan Vente on 20:15 - Jul 9 by TonyHumesIpswich

Have a feeling that the Dylan Vente link could come from Frank in one of his blogs. He mentions that Dylan Vente "could" be at Portman Road (important word here is could) a few days back.

He also says " his mole" a lot and that KM has given the club a list of 12 strikers . The bloke is bonkers.
Dylan Vente on 20:34 - Jul 9 with 2901 viewsTonyHumesIpswich

Dylan Vente on 20:24 - Jul 9 by gtsb1966

He also says " his mole" a lot and that KM has given the club a list of 12 strikers . The bloke is bonkers.

Is this where the rumour about 12 strikers comes from or is there more credibility to that?
Dylan Vente on 21:00 - Jul 9 with 2852 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Dylan Vente on 20:24 - Jul 9 by gtsb1966

I think his ‘Mole’ is the ITFC hashtag on Twitter….
Dylan Vente on 23:44 - Jul 9 with 2749 viewsPinewoodblue

Dylan Vente on 21:00 - Jul 9 by Matt_Netherlands

I think his ‘Mole’ is the ITFC hashtag on Twitter….

Vente being linked with Swansea & Coventry. Coventry also linked with Billy Sharp as well as Simms.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Dylan Vente on 02:05 - Jul 10 with 2716 viewsTonyHumesIpswich

Dylan Vente on 23:44 - Jul 9 by Pinewoodblue

Vente being linked with Swansea & Coventry. Coventry also linked with Billy Sharp as well as Simms.

Yes, found the link here:

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/transfer-news/coventry-city-tra

Interesting thought= says two of the named clubs. Doesn't mean not in negotiations with unnamed clubs. I am not sure Coventry and Swansea would be that appealing- both clubs are now inundated with strikers.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2023 9:39]
Dylan Vente on 09:03 - Jul 10 with 2608 viewsgordon

Strong in the air, presumably.
Dylan Vente on 12:38 - Jul 10 with 2511 viewsBcarefulwhatUWish4

Risky signing in my view (but then again Man Utd took a risk on Solskaer years ago and it worked out brilliantly for them). There are players in the Dutch league (Ricky Van Wolfswinkel being one of them) who have a very good scoring record in that league but haven't stepped up when they've moved to England. Vente is a different player (much more versatile, two footed and creative) but the step up could be a big ask.
Dylan Vente on 12:43 - Jul 10 with 2490 viewsMetal_Hacker

Dylan Vente on 09:03 - Jul 10 by gordon

Strong in the air, presumably.

I saw what you did even if no-one else did

Poll: If it were one or the other

Dylan Vente on 23:22 - Jul 10 with 2322 viewsWonTheCupin78

Looks like he could be going to Swansea:

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/dutch-striker-who-jus
Dylan Vente on 23:27 - Jul 12 with 2016 viewsFrankMarshall

According to Wales online today ; looks like he could be signed by Bordeaux.

Frank Marshall

Dylan Vente on 06:06 - Jul 13 with 1919 viewsthebooks

Dylan Vente on 16:13 - Jul 8 by farkenhell

My head hurts!

Dylan Vente on 03:53 - Aug 27 with 881 viewsBcarefulwhatUWish4

Only just saw his debut for Hibs in the UEFA conference league. Great build up and what a debut and team goal by Vente!

Dylan Vente on 09:00 - Aug 27 with 715 viewsPhilsAngels

IS there a reason as a club we do not appear to be looking abroad for players?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024