Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What do you think of this years Burley promotion retro home kit? 09:00 - Jul 1 with 2238 viewsunstableblue

What do you think of this years Burley promotion retro home kit?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

What do you think of this years Burley promotion retro home kit? on 09:03 - Jul 1 with 2177 viewsJ2BLUE

I like it.

To me the new kits are a box ticking exercise on the way to the new season. We know the home shirt will be blue, with the Town and Umbro badges and we know the sponsorship logo. The only mild surprise is where the splash of white will go.

It will grow on people.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I think the home kit will grow on people.. better in person.. BUT white sleeve on 09:17 - Jul 1 with 2092 viewsunstableblue

What do you think of this years Burley promotion retro home kit? on 09:03 - Jul 1 by J2BLUE

I like it.

To me the new kits are a box ticking exercise on the way to the new season. We know the home shirt will be blue, with the Town and Umbro badges and we know the sponsorship logo. The only mild surprise is where the splash of white will go.

It will grow on people.

Is maybe too wide and makes it look a little like a works uniform!

But I don’t think it’s the shocker kit people are making out.. again needs to be seen in the flesh

Get voting TWTDers… will be interesting to get a true consensus (n/t) on 09:19 - Jul 1 with 2075 viewsunstableblue

A more representative view of the home kit on Ed?…. on 09:21 - Jul 1 with 2062 viewsunstableblue

Marcus Stewart providing a retro to original kit comparison on 09:36 - Jul 1 with 1998 viewsunstableblue

What do you think of this years Burley promotion retro home kit? on 09:54 - Jul 1 with 1932 viewswkj

Why are we discussing Burnley's promotion hit?

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

What do you think of this years Burley promotion retro home kit? on 10:02 - Jul 1 with 1880 viewsunstableblue

What do you think of this years Burley promotion retro home kit? on 09:54 - Jul 1 by wkj

Why are we discussing Burnley's promotion hit?

Give me your drugs

Marcus Stewart providing a retro to original kit comparison on 10:12 - Jul 1 with 1835 viewsWD19

Marcus Stewart providing a retro to original kit comparison on 09:36 - Jul 1 by unstableblue

He hasn’t aged one bit….
Login to get fewer ads

Marcus Stewart providing a retro to original kit comparison on 10:30 - Jul 1 with 1794 viewsSwansea_Blue

Marcus Stewart providing a retro to original kit comparison on 09:36 - Jul 1 by unstableblue

Bittersweet that picture 😢

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Marcus Stewart providing a retro to original kit comparison on 10:39 - Jul 1 with 1769 viewsstrikalite

Marcus Stewart providing a retro to original kit comparison on 10:12 - Jul 1 by WD19

He hasn’t aged one bit….

Agree wow he hasn't aged at all, you see I prefer that new collar now in that picture
[Post edited 1 Jul 2023 10:42]
What do you think of this years Burley promotion retro home kit? on 11:00 - Jul 1 with 1691 viewsWhos_blue

It's ok. Not leaping out as a classic just yet, but think it will look great on the pitch as the blue and white will leap out more.
The away kit on the other hand?

Tremendous. Not one thing to dislike about it.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

What do you think of this years Burley promotion retro home kit? on 11:20 - Jul 1 with 1638 viewstortoise

What do you think of this years Burley promotion retro home kit? on 11:00 - Jul 1 by Whos_blue

It's ok. Not leaping out as a classic just yet, but think it will look great on the pitch as the blue and white will leap out more.
The away kit on the other hand?

Tremendous. Not one thing to dislike about it.

Initially I was underwhelmed. But I think it might be a bit of a grower. Be good to see it in action later.
Come on voyeurs! Vote? 600 views and 60 votes… what do you think? (n/t) on 11:25 - Jul 1 with 1622 viewsunstableblue

Great photo from Planet Blue of both kits on 11:33 - Jul 1 with 1609 viewsunstableblue

Much better idea of kit… Marcus Stewart photos in below post also good

Clarke photos do make home kit look odd… oversized?!

Great photo from Planet Blue of both kits on 11:46 - Jul 1 with 1580 viewswkj

Great photo from Planet Blue of both kits on 11:33 - Jul 1 by unstableblue

Much better idea of kit… Marcus Stewart photos in below post also good

Clarke photos do make home kit look odd… oversized?!

He's lost his head!

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

These Matt Holland photos in new kit are the best so far on 13:06 - Jul 1 with 1446 viewsunstableblue

In getting a feel for the home kit

I think Like is the right vote for me…

What do you think of this years Burley promotion retro home kit? on 16:04 - Jul 1 with 1305 viewsTractorgirlforever

I like the new kit, ive ordered the away shirt over the home shirt for the first time ever though!
What do you think of this years Burley promotion retro home kit? on 16:40 - Jul 1 with 1226 viewsstonojnr

What do you think of this years Burley promotion retro home kit? on 09:03 - Jul 1 by J2BLUE

I like it.

It will grow on people.

I was trying to remember how the 99-00 kit was received at the time, but it was over 20 years ago and memories fade, but I don't think it was seen as an instant classic as it is now, but everyone loves it now as we won at Wembley in it, played in the Premier league with it. But look at crowd pics at the time it wasn't the predominant shirt fans were wearing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024