Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone off to the Mediterranean in the next 10 days? 18:57 - Jun 2 with 2123 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Anyone off to the Mediterranean in the next 10 days? on 19:19 - Jun 2 with 2043 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

I take it that it’s going to be a tad moist Carol.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Anyone off to the Mediterranean in the next 10 days? on 19:20 - Jun 2 with 2038 viewsfactual_blue

Friends of ours are flying to Mallorca as we speak.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone off to the Mediterranean in the next 10 days? on 19:20 - Jun 2 with 2032 viewschicoazul

England wins again.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Anyone off to the Mediterranean in the next 10 days? on 19:56 - Jun 2 with 1975 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Anyone off to the Mediterranean in the next 10 days? on 19:19 - Jun 2 by StochesStotasBlewe

I take it that it’s going to be a tad moist Carol.

More moist than here Lancelot.

Anyone off to the Mediterranean in the next 10 days? on 19:58 - Jun 2 with 1964 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Anyone off to the Mediterranean in the next 10 days? on 19:20 - Jun 2 by factual_blue

Friends of ours are flying to Mallorca as we speak.

Changeable!
https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/6299349

Anyone off to the Mediterranean in the next 10 days? on 21:17 - Jun 2 with 1885 viewsearlsgreenblue

It’s been a tad damp here on Madeira over the last few days, on & off heavy rain & extreme heat when suns out an hour or so later, Monday - Tuesday next week looks very wet & windy, so likely delays due to low cloud ceiling & or winds on those two days. Never mind, good for me bananas!
Anyone off to the Mediterranean in the next 10 days? on 22:17 - Jun 2 with 1823 viewsDaninthecampo

We've had rain forecast for the last month and for the next 2 weeks here in Andalucia, but it sadly never really materialised, it has rained some of the time and been fairly cloudy but not too bad.
Its strange though to be only around 22C at the beginning of June when its normally around 30C.
Due to El Nino they're predicting a very wet autumn here but as we've been in drought for the last 5 years,probably not
Anyone off to the Mediterranean in the next 10 days? on 09:15 - Jun 3 with 1633 viewsleitrimblue

Back from Alicante tomorrow. Been scorchio, I'm as red as a Englishman on holiday should be
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone off to the Mediterranean in the next 10 days? on 09:23 - Jun 3 with 1614 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Anyone off to the Mediterranean in the next 10 days? on 09:15 - Jun 3 by leitrimblue

Back from Alicante tomorrow. Been scorchio, I'm as red as a Englishman on holiday should be

You misspelt Benidorm.

Anyone off to the Mediterranean in the next 10 days? on 09:56 - Jun 3 with 1591 viewsleitrimblue

Anyone off to the Mediterranean in the next 10 days? on 09:23 - Jun 3 by BanksterDebtSlave

You misspelt Benidorm.

Apparently, according to my Spanish inlaws we can see the bright lights of Beni across the bay.
Anyone off to the Mediterranean in the next 10 days? on 10:58 - Jun 3 with 1524 viewsSwansea_Blue

No

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone off to the Mediterranean in the next 10 days? on 09:13 - Jun 4 with 1266 viewsDJR

Anyone off to the Mediterranean in the next 10 days? on 09:15 - Jun 3 by leitrimblue

I'm off to just south of Alicante but not until the 11th, so should hopefully miss it.

Having said that, even though the prediction for that area is showing some rain next week, normally that only amounts to a few spots because the area (like most of south-eastern Spain) has a semi-arid or semi-desert climate according to the Koppen classification.

EDIT: I was last there at the end of March, and as evidence of increasing temperatures, there had already been something like ten tropical nights (where the temperature doesn't fall below 20 degrees) in the year to that date, a record.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2023 18:16]
Anyone off to the Mediterranean in the next 10 days? on 16:26 - Jun 4 with 1011 viewsRoyal_Blue

In Zadar at the moment, technically Adriatic, hot but no.Rain
Anyone off to the Mediterranean in the next 10 days? on 16:40 - Jun 4 with 997 viewsNthQldITFC

Anyone off to the Mediterranean in the next 10 days? on 10:58 - Jun 3 by Swansea_Blue

No

Me neither.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024