Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All is not well north of the border... 13:53 - May 19 with 3953 viewsportmanking

Stuart Webber has spent the last 24 hours publicly touting three of the Budgies' better players. When a CEO/Sporting Director talks up values of players, you know things are looking bleak, much in the same way that MacAnthony's doing at Peterborough.

Don't forget that Norwich have already spent next season's parachute money and have some hefty loans to repay.

The stars are aligning, ladies and gents.
All is not well north of the border... on 14:20 - May 19 with 3718 viewsnodge_blue

Webber does have a point that he shouldn't be subject to hateful abuse. I'm not sure what's been said. But there's got to be a line between fans venting and something that gets a whole lot more.

I saw that a Sheffield Wednesday fan kung foo kicked the linesman last night as well as part of the pitch invasion.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

All is not well north of the border... on 14:23 - May 19 with 3697 viewsArnieM

Was trying to tell budgie fans at start of the season the wheel was turning… got the reply “ it’s a very big wheel”. I said you clearly haven’t been watching closely what’s going on at PR these days …, perhaps now they’ll take notice lol

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

All is not well north of the border... on 14:37 - May 19 with 3601 viewsMetal_Hacker

Love this from him recently - definitely upsetting the locals innit

"Norwich City sporting director Stuart Webber has insisted he will not be forced out of the club by his critics.

Webber has come under fire as relegation last year has been followed by a failure to reach this season's Championship play-offs.

"I'd never move on because of - without being rude - a few divorcees in a snake pit abusing me," said Webber.

"I'm not going to let them ruin or change the course of my career. I refuse to do that."

Poll: If it were one or the other

All is not well north of the border... on 14:42 - May 19 with 3556 viewsSE1blue

All is not well north of the border... on 14:37 - May 19 by Metal_Hacker

"Norwich City sporting director Stuart Webber has insisted he will not be forced out of the club by his critics.

Webber has come under fire as relegation last year has been followed by a failure to reach this season's Championship play-offs.

"I'd never move on because of - without being rude - a few divorcees in a snake pit abusing me," said Webber.

"I'm not going to let them ruin or change the course of my career. I refuse to do that."

'I'd never move on because of - without being rude - a few divorcees in a snake pit' is Partridge-esque and even on my fifth reading, still doesn't make sense.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

All is not well north of the border... on 14:45 - May 19 with 3512 viewsMetal_Hacker

All is not well north of the border... on 14:42 - May 19 by SE1blue

'I'd never move on because of - without being rude - a few divorcees in a snake pit' is Partridge-esque and even on my fifth reading, still doesn't make sense.

I know , it's great I love it

All is not well north of the border... on 14:49 - May 19 with 3495 viewscatch74

Think the article continues with him saying he’ll move on soon - which goes against the not
moving on. (It’s apparently a fantastic project.) Contradictions all the way. Rats leaving the divorcees in a snake pit.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

All is not well north of the border... on 14:59 - May 19 with 3365 viewsclive_baker

Must be one of the easiest clubs to sit at without any real fear of a fans revolt. They're so passive, they need to take a leaf out of Blue Action's book and set light to the training ground innit.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

All is not well north of the border... on 15:05 - May 19 with 3281 viewsMetal_Hacker

All is not well north of the border... on 14:59 - May 19 by clive_baker

Must be one of the easiest clubs to sit at without any real fear of a fans revolt. They're so passive, they need to take a leaf out of Blue Action's book and set light to the training ground innit.

It's difficult to strike a match with six fingers ....so I'm told I hasten to add

Login to get fewer ads

All is not well north of the border... on 15:06 - May 19 with 3274 viewscatch74

All is not well north of the border... on 15:05 - May 19 by Metal_Hacker

It's difficult to strike a match with six fingers ....so I'm told I hasten to add

One of their stands says otherwise.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

All is not well north of the border... on 15:11 - May 19 with 3218 viewsIllinoisblue

Snake pit = that tragic corner to the left of their Barclays stand where their more vocal fans supposedly gather.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

All is not well north of the border... on 15:15 - May 19 with 3172 viewsPhilTWTD

Spoken like a man who won't be there much longer and knows it. Gone by the end of the month. Very similar to Mick in his last days here.
All is not well north of the border... on 15:28 - May 19 with 3033 viewsMetal_Hacker

All is not well north of the border... on 15:15 - May 19 by PhilTWTD

Spoken like a man who won't be there much longer and knows it. Gone by the end of the month. Very similar to Mick in his last days here.

I think the writings on the wall innit

All is not well north of the border... on 15:44 - May 19 with 2908 viewsjayessess

DOO DOO DOO DIVORCEES IN A SNAKE PIT DOO DOO DOO DIVORCEES IN A SNAKE PIT

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

All is not well north of the border... on 16:20 - May 19 with 2742 viewsBobbychase

Print it off and hang it in the Louvre. Glorious.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

All is not well north of the border... on 16:31 - May 19 with 2663 viewsbluewein

This is. Well... I'm not sure what this is...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

All is not well north of the border... on 16:44 - May 19 with 2603 viewsEireannach_gorm

All is not well north of the border... on 16:31 - May 19 by bluewein

This is. Well... I'm not sure what this is...

White Sporting Directors lives matter?
All is not well north of the border... on 17:01 - May 19 with 2507 viewsArnieM

All is not well north of the border... on 14:45 - May 19 by Metal_Hacker

I know , it's great I love it

LMAO!!! Webber had just gone up in my estimation … love it!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

All is not well north of the border... on 17:07 - May 19 with 2476 viewsArnoldMoorhen

It's a whole lot more sneer than most Chief Executives can get away with venting at their customers and still keep their jobs.

See also: Ratner, G etc

It's a contender to join this list:

https://www.mediafirst.co.uk/blog/the-five-worst-ceo-off-the-cuff-comments/
All is not well north of the border... on 17:10 - May 19 with 2462 viewsgiant_stow

All is not well north of the border... on 15:15 - May 19 by PhilTWTD

Yes, definitely has that ring to it and if things are like that, him leaving is for the best.

Still I'm sure the mighty canaries will fight on against all the bigger boys with big money backing.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

All is not well north of the border... on 18:17 - May 19 with 2159 viewsNthQldITFC

All is not well north of the border... on 15:11 - May 19 by Illinoisblue

Snake pit = that tragic corner to the left of their Barclays stand where their more vocal fans supposedly gather.

Which one is the Barclays Stand? I can remember having to climb up a grassy bank, or at least some steps up a grassy bank inside their 'stadium' back in the 90s. I seem to remember that I couldn't work out from where we were then which part of their ground was supposed to be the 'noisy' part, equivalent to the North Stand.

Is snake pit a sardonic attempt at humour?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

All is not well north of the border... on 18:24 - May 19 with 2128 viewsLeaky

All is not well north of the border... on 14:20 - May 19 by nodge_blue

Webber does have a point that he shouldn't be subject to hateful abuse. I'm not sure what's been said. But there's got to be a line between fans venting and something that gets a whole lot more.

I saw that a Sheffield Wednesday fan kung foo kicked the linesman last night as well as part of the pitch invasion.

You could see a Nobwich fan kung foo his sister
All is not well north of the border... on 18:26 - May 19 with 2111 viewsFrimleyBlue

Funny how things change

Only a few seasons ago they were worried about him going to real Madrid and Aarons going with him.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024