Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So...that's it. Let's have your 3 words to describe the season! (n/t) 07:58 - May 9 with 10980 viewshomer_123

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

So...that's it. Let's have your 3 words to describe the season! (n/t) on 08:02 - May 9 with 4394 viewsChurchman

Job well done
So...that's it. Let's have your 3 words to describe the season! (n/t) on 08:05 - May 9 with 4383 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Goodbye League one

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

So...that's it. Let's have your 3 words to describe the season! (n/t) on 08:06 - May 9 with 4379 viewsBluebell

Roll on August!
So...that's it. Let's have your 3 words to describe the season! (n/t) on 08:06 - May 9 with 4378 viewsFunge

No more Cowleys
So...that's it. Let's have your 3 words to describe the season! (n/t) on 08:20 - May 9 with 4358 viewsCrawfordsboot

Mops.making.pretty

Closest I could get to the centre spot at Portman Road on what3words

😉
So...that's it. Let's have your 3 words to describe the season! (n/t) on 08:29 - May 9 with 4318 viewsOsmansCleanSheet

Super Kieran McKenna.
So...that's it. Let's have your 3 words to describe the season! (n/t) on 08:31 - May 9 with 4316 viewsRegencyBlue

Plan on track!
So...that's it. Let's have your 3 words to describe the season! (n/t) on 08:31 - May 9 with 4310 viewswkj

Smug Git: Hero

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

So...that's it. Let's have your 3 words to describe the season! (n/t) on 08:33 - May 9 with 4306 viewsBLUEBEAT

lots of fun

Poll: W or W

So...that's it. Let's have your 3 words to describe the season! (n/t) on 08:39 - May 9 with 4298 viewssolemio

How dare you try to ration my number of words?!
So...that's it. Let's have your 3 words to describe the season! (n/t) on 08:40 - May 9 with 4282 viewswkj

So...that's it. Let's have your 3 words to describe the season! (n/t) on 08:39 - May 9 by solemio

How dare you try to ration my number of words?!

Im hopefully that the promotion will lead Homer to increase his attention span to 4 words next season.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

So...that's it. Let's have your 3 words to describe the season! (n/t) on 08:41 - May 9 with 4283 viewsPlums

A promotion ting

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

So...that's it. Let's have your 3 words to describe the season! (n/t) on 08:47 - May 9 with 4261 viewsNthQldITFC

Up Up Hooray

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

So...that's it. Let's have your 3 words to describe the season! (n/t) on 09:01 - May 9 with 4245 viewsitfcsuth

It's ouuuurrrrr time!
So...that's it. Let's have your 3 words to describe the season! (n/t) on 09:18 - May 9 with 4229 viewskiwiblue

Stunningly successful season
So...that's it. Let's have your 3 words to describe the season! (n/t) on 09:22 - May 9 with 4222 viewshoppy

Our club’s back.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

So...that's it. Let's have your 3 words to describe the season! (n/t) on 09:36 - May 9 with 4208 viewsWeirdFishes

No more sheds

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

So...that's it. Let's have your 3 words to describe the season! (n/t) on 09:41 - May 9 with 4196 viewsKeno

Orgasmically cockwobblingly climatic

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So...that's it. Let's have your 3 words to describe the season! (n/t) on 09:42 - May 9 with 4182 viewsNeedhamChris

McKenna out oops

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

So...that's it. Let's have your 3 words to describe the season! (n/t) on 09:43 - May 9 with 4172 viewsBiGDonnie

Shut up Dimley.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

So...that's it. Let's have your 3 words to describe the season! (n/t) on 09:45 - May 9 with 4173 viewsArchiRob

Up and away
So...that's it. Let's have your 3 words to describe the season! (n/t) on 10:05 - May 9 with 4144 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Eat my goal

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

So...that's it. Let's have your 3 words to describe the season! (n/t) on 10:11 - May 9 with 4132 viewsCrayonKing

Gamechanger changed game
So...that's it. Let's have your 3 words to describe the season! (n/t) on 10:14 - May 9 with 4121 viewsSitfcB

Very good fun.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

So...that's it. Let's have your 3 words to describe the season! (n/t) on 10:29 - May 9 with 4094 viewsTalkingBlues

F&%king Get In

Poll: Is it wrong to take more pleasure from seeing Germany lose, than England win

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024