Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cornhill Celebrations 11:58 - May 1 with 1976 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Any plans for a Corn Hill celebration?

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Cornhill Celebrations on 12:05 - May 1 with 1923 viewsnoggin

No thank you.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Cornhill Celebrations on 12:10 - May 1 with 1902 viewsclive_baker

I would hope not

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Cornhill Celebrations on 12:11 - May 1 with 1894 viewsBluespeed225

Hope not, even if we win it. Something at the ground maybe, but Cornhill is for Cups and nothing lower than the Champ! Plus they made a right pigs ear of the revamp and those steps would cause carnage. Seeing people climbing the Corn Henge might have been a laugh though.
Cornhill Celebrations on 12:11 - May 1 with 1881 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Only if we win the league. For finishing second would all be a bit Norwich.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Cornhill Celebrations on 12:15 - May 1 with 1860 viewsTractorCam

Cornhill Celebrations on 12:11 - May 1 by Bluespeed225

Hope not, even if we win it. Something at the ground maybe, but Cornhill is for Cups and nothing lower than the Champ! Plus they made a right pigs ear of the revamp and those steps would cause carnage. Seeing people climbing the Corn Henge might have been a laugh though.

"Nothing lower than the Champ" Why?

20 years i've been going and had nothing to celebrate, I would welcome this and so should everyone really. Who cares what anyone else thinks, it would be a great afternoon for us and the players.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Cornhill Celebrations on 12:20 - May 1 with 1829 viewsGeoffSentence

Yes, there are. Next Saturday, 6th May, there is a day of celebration, big screen and everything. Starts at 10 am.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Cornhill Celebrations on 12:21 - May 1 with 1825 viewsBluespeed225

Cornhill Celebrations on 12:15 - May 1 by TractorCam

20 years i've been going and had nothing to celebrate, I would welcome this and so should everyone really. Who cares what anyone else thinks, it would be a great afternoon for us and the players.

Because as someone said, it’d be a bit tinpot, down there with claiming ‘Participants’ on your honours board. Colchester could do it, we’re better than that.
Cornhill Celebrations on 12:33 - May 1 with 1764 viewsTractorCam

Cornhill Celebrations on 12:21 - May 1 by Bluespeed225

Because as someone said, it’d be a bit tinpot, down there with claiming ‘Participants’ on your honours board. Colchester could do it, we’re better than that.

We're not better than that though, this group of players is different to the players who won the top tier in 1962, who won the FA/UEFA cup or who won the play offs in 2000.

This group of players have given us something to cheer for the first time in years, and in my case a lifetime. We are in League One for a reason, and now we will be out of it thanks to these players. They would absolutely welcome another day partying the streets of Ipswich as would myself and many fans.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Login to get fewer ads

Cornhill Celebrations on 12:34 - May 1 with 1759 viewstractorboy1978

Everyone should have gone home at 5pm on Saturday too for a cup of tea and an early night.

'Tinpot' for wanting to enjoy a bit of success. Jesus wept. We've got a whole generation of fans that have seen absolutely nothing but disappointment and sh!t. Let people enjoy their moment without telling them what is an acceptable level of celebration.
Cornhill Celebrations on 12:36 - May 1 with 1746 viewschicoazul

Couldnt disagree more and I’m as misanthropic as they come. Let’s have an open top bus and a celebration of the end of the beginning and the start of our march to Europe once again.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Cornhill Celebrations on 12:41 - May 1 with 1722 viewspointofblue

If we win the league, hope so. If we don’t, hope not.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Cornhill Celebrations on 12:44 - May 1 with 1692 viewsIllinoisblue

No need for it. Looks like most of the players and staff were out in town with the fans Saturday night anyway. Let’s go win the title at Fleetwood and then get on with bigger business.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Cornhill Celebrations on 13:00 - May 1 with 1611 viewsBuhrer

Cornhill Celebrations on 12:44 - May 1 by Illinoisblue

No need for it. Looks like most of the players and staff were out in town with the fans Saturday night anyway. Let’s go win the title at Fleetwood and then get on with bigger business.

Win the title at Fleetwood.

Celebrate.

Get on with bigger business.
[Redacted] on 21:00 - May 1 with 1254 viewsvictorywilhappen

Cornhill Celebrations on 12:34 - May 1 by tractorboy1978

Everyone should have gone home at 5pm on Saturday too for a cup of tea and an early night.

'Tinpot' for wanting to enjoy a bit of success. Jesus wept. We've got a whole generation of fans that have seen absolutely nothing but disappointment and sh!t. Let people enjoy their moment without telling them what is an acceptable level of celebration.

[Redacted]
Cornhill Celebrations on 21:06 - May 1 with 1230 viewsbazza

Cornhill Celebrations on 12:15 - May 1 by TractorCam

Good for the local businesses also.. I agree only if we win the league tho.
Cornhill Celebrations on 09:48 - May 2 with 952 viewstractorboy1978

[Redacted] on 21:00 - May 1 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

Of course it is only the start but it doesn't mean we shouldn't celebrate a fantastic season. Find it bizarre people want to police people's enjoyment after a 97 point season (possibly 100 point) off the back of 20 odd years of us being largely sh!t or bang average and having little to enjoy.
[Post edited 2 May 2023 9:51]
Cornhill Celebrations on 09:52 - May 2 with 917 viewstextbackup

Will be if we win the league.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024