Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rekeem Harper 09:57 - Apr 30 with 1829 viewsBlue_badge

I wonder if he travelled with the Exeter squad yesterday - and, if so, what he felt as the game unfolded and the post-match celebrations ensued. I hope it spurs him on to fulfill the undoubted potential he has, with us or elsewhere.
Rekeem Harper on 10:01 - Apr 30 with 1770 viewsbobbyramsey

How’s he been getting on at Exeter?
Rekeem Harper on 10:09 - Apr 30 with 1701 viewsCheltenham_Blue

He was tagged in a post yesterday on Instagram, I think. Working in the gym, with the trainer saying he was going to be a totally different proposition next season.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Rekeem Harper on 10:46 - Apr 30 with 1556 viewscbower

Rekeem Harper on 10:09 - Apr 30 by Cheltenham_Blue

He was tagged in a post yesterday on Instagram, I think. Working in the gym, with the trainer saying he was going to be a totally different proposition next season.

Looks to have all the ingredients but he has really failed to make an impact here, at Crewe or Exeter. Still has 2 more years on his contract too. He is going to have to be a very different proposition to get a look in at Town.

bluescouser

Rekeem Harper on 12:22 - Apr 30 with 1358 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Rekeem Harper on 10:46 - Apr 30 by cbower

Looks to have all the ingredients but he has really failed to make an impact here, at Crewe or Exeter. Still has 2 more years on his contract too. He is going to have to be a very different proposition to get a look in at Town.

Another loan I suspect. Ashton is quite ruthless in trying to get fees back, (see Hladky to Aberdeen), and we paid 400k for Harper.

Rekeem Harper on 12:43 - Apr 30 with 1288 viewsitfcjoe

Rekeem Harper on 12:22 - Apr 30 by Cheltenham_Blue

Another loan I suspect. Ashton is quite ruthless in trying to get fees back, (see Hladky to Aberdeen), and we paid 400k for Harper.

Won’t be any easier to shift as no doubt due a healthy pay rise this week after promotion!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Rekeem Harper on 12:56 - Apr 30 with 1225 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Rekeem Harper on 12:43 - Apr 30 by itfcjoe

Won’t be any easier to shift as no doubt due a healthy pay rise this week after promotion!

I'm sure you're right. Feel a bit for him as he's got some ability. I remember that first game against Morecambe at PR, every pass he hit had some real momentum to it, unfortunately it was leading to a lot of mis-controlled receptions.

Rekeem Harper on 14:07 - Apr 30 with 1002 viewsMullet

Rekeem Harper on 12:56 - Apr 30 by Cheltenham_Blue

I'm sure you're right. Feel a bit for him as he's got some ability. I remember that first game against Morecambe at PR, every pass he hit had some real momentum to it, unfortunately it was leading to a lot of mis-controlled receptions.

We got him and Edwards because they had raw ability and potential but hadn't made it stick at WBA. Seems of the two Rekeem has faltered most.

I thought they both looked superb when they got here and ironically had he had a year of McKenna's coaching his career could look very different. I suspect we will be gifting clubs generous League One loans next season looking at those who have big contracts and no viable route to the first team.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Rekeem Harper on 14:35 - Apr 30 with 919 viewscbower

Rekeem Harper on 14:07 - Apr 30 by Mullet

We got him and Edwards because they had raw ability and potential but hadn't made it stick at WBA. Seems of the two Rekeem has faltered most.

I thought they both looked superb when they got here and ironically had he had a year of McKenna's coaching his career could look very different. I suspect we will be gifting clubs generous League One loans next season looking at those who have big contracts and no viable route to the first team.

Felt a bit for him under Cook. He started alongside Evans in a 4231 and they were getting totally overrun. Once Morsy came in, he never really got a chance to play alongside him and by January he was off to Crewe. A bit of time alongside Samy might have seen that potential materialise?

bluescouser

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024