Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many fans are we taking to Posh?? This is a HUGE game… huge 23:50 - Apr 18 with 2444 viewsunstableblue

We’ll need a seriously good performance - a la Bolton and Derby.

A win would put us in a very strong position

And also set Derby up to still be in the play-off mix come the last day when they play Sheff Weds!!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Bump - any idea on away numbers at Posh was it 4k?? (n/t) on 13:50 - Apr 19 with 2203 viewsunstableblue

How many fans are we taking to Posh?? This is a HUGE game… huge on 13:54 - Apr 19 with 2175 viewsJon_456

Just over 3,800
How many fans are we taking to Posh?? This is a HUGE game… huge on 15:53 - Apr 19 with 1940 viewsArnieM

How many fans are we taking to Posh?? This is a HUGE game… huge on 13:54 - Apr 19 by Jon_456

Just over 3,800

My friend whose from Manchester but down here for,the week tried to get a ticket in with the home fans….not a hope .was told they needed to register with ID before March 27th …and they apparently do checks against the Town fan base ( not sure where or how), but clearly any Town fan getting a to ,et in the home end is both mad and very lucky….

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

How many fans are we taking to Posh?? This is a HUGE game… huge on 15:58 - Apr 19 with 1911 viewshoppy

If you're counting, there'll be 3 of us from the house of HoppyKJ.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

How many fans are we taking to Posh?? This is a HUGE game… huge on 16:02 - Apr 19 with 1886 viewsclive_baker

Almost feels like a playoff game innit.

Win this and it would be premature to say we're home and hosed, but would leave us needing a maximum of 5 points from the final 3. Potentially less depending on SW results.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Thanks - that's a decent following to bring DA NOIZE (n/t) on 16:12 - Apr 19 with 1842 viewsunstableblue

How many fans are we taking to Posh?? This is a HUGE game… huge on 13:54 - Apr 19 by Jon_456

Just over 3,800

How many fans are we taking to Posh?? This is a HUGE game… huge on 16:35 - Apr 19 with 1766 viewsstrikalite

How many fans are we taking to Posh?? This is a HUGE game… huge on 15:53 - Apr 19 by ArnieM

My friend whose from Manchester but down here for,the week tried to get a ticket in with the home fans….not a hope .was told they needed to register with ID before March 27th …and they apparently do checks against the Town fan base ( not sure where or how), but clearly any Town fan getting a to ,et in the home end is both mad and very lucky….

I'm in with the home fans, the only way I'd get to see it, but luckily I have bought the odd ticket over the years so I'm on their database..

We still owe these fckers, we always will as far as I'm concerned...
How many fans are we taking to Posh?? This is a HUGE game… huge on 16:39 - Apr 19 with 1742 viewstownman1986

How many fans are we taking to Posh?? This is a HUGE game… huge on 15:53 - Apr 19 by ArnieM

Peterborough are not checking the data base they use ticketmaster also as long as u know someone without a IP postcode it’s very easy to get a ticket
Login to get fewer ads

How many fans are we taking to Posh?? This is a HUGE game… huge on 16:43 - Apr 19 with 1725 viewsSomethingBlue

Obviously it's not win or bust, but the difference between winning or not on Saturday is still really stark. Get those points and you'd have to say it looks very likely we're going to do it; let Wednesday steal back in front of us and that Barnsley game is laden with massive, massive pressure. Finding a way on Saturday would probably be decisive, for me.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

How many fans are we taking to Posh?? This is a HUGE game… huge on 18:25 - Apr 19 with 1499 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Posh worry me, we just always seem to be crap against them

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

How many fans are we taking to Posh?? This is a HUGE game… huge on 18:41 - Apr 19 with 1411 viewsclive_baker

How many fans are we taking to Posh?? This is a HUGE game… huge on 18:25 - Apr 19 by BlueandTruesince82

Posh worry me, we just always seem to be crap against them

I'm with you on that, the 7-1 lives long in the memory. Thought they looked pretty average at PR earlier in the season though, and that was a time when we had Humphreys, Aluko and Jackson starting. No disrespect meant to any of those 3 but we've come on since then.

That said I think they're a slightly different proposition now too and they're in good form. Big test, but one we'll be really looking forward to I'm sure.

How many fans are we taking to Posh?? This is a HUGE game… huge on 19:15 - Apr 19 with 1296 viewsNthQldITFC

How many fans are we taking to Posh?? This is a HUGE game… huge on 16:35 - Apr 19 by strikalite

I'm in with the home fans, the only way I'd get to see it, but luckily I have bought the odd ticket over the years so I'm on their database..

We still owe these fckers, we always will as far as I'm concerned...

Hopefully they don't look you up on their database now, St. Rika Lite, your Grace.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

How many fans are we taking to Posh?? This is a HUGE game… huge on 19:33 - Apr 19 with 1220 viewsAce_High1

Still was tickets available in the home end as of yesterday!
How many fans are we taking to Posh?? This is a HUGE game… huge on 19:52 - Apr 19 with 1134 viewsPioneerBlue

Approx 13k capacity. 3.8k itfc fans.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

How many fans are we taking to Posh?? This is a HUGE game… huge on 20:06 - Apr 19 with 1086 viewsclive_baker

How many fans are we taking to Posh?? This is a HUGE game… huge on 19:33 - Apr 19 by Ace_High1

Still was tickets available in the home end as of yesterday!

Are they the Posh seats?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024