Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well, no need to worry about Climate change anymore 22:08 - Apr 15 with 1610 viewsElderGrizzly

What have I just read? 😂

Edit: for those not on Twitter, here is the full text

“If you believe that today’s “climate change” is caused by too much carbon, you have been fooled.

We live on a spinning planet that rotates around a much bigger sun along with other planets and heavenly bodies rotating around the sun that all create gravitational pull on one another while our galaxy rotates and travels through the universe.

Considering all of that, yes our climate will change, and it’s totally normal!

There is no amount of taxes or carbon reduction that will stop or tame weather events or climate change.

But there are some very powerful people that are getting rich beyond their wildest dreams convincing many that carbon is the enemy and that if humans sacrifice enough energy producing things we can actually control the climate.

Don’t fall for the scam, fossil fuels are natural and amazing. They produce an abundance of energy that we all need to survive along with more products than you can possibly imagine.”
[Post edited 15 Apr 2023 22:12]
Well, no need to worry about Climate change anymore on 23:44 - Apr 15 with 1463 viewsStokieBlue

Pretty much her standard level of accuracy.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Well, no need to worry about Climate change anymore on 23:59 - Apr 15 with 1446 viewsNthQldITFC

Phew, that's a relief. It must have been all that spinning and rotating that pulled the wool over my eyes. Hands up.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Well, no need to worry about Climate change anymore on 00:12 - Apr 16 with 1424 viewsGeomorph

Well, no need to worry about Climate change anymore on 23:59 - Apr 15 by NthQldITFC

Phew, that's a relief. It must have been all that spinning and rotating that pulled the wool over my eyes. Hands up.

Its as if she has only just realised shes on a roller coaster orbiting at 3km/s. We want our thumbs back..
Well, no need to worry about Climate change anymore on 00:26 - Apr 16 with 1404 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Crikey, where on earth to start there! Who is this dumb bint?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Well, no need to worry about Climate change anymore on 00:32 - Apr 16 with 1388 viewsStokieBlue

Well, no need to worry about Climate change anymore on 00:26 - Apr 16 by The_Flashing_Smile

She's a congresswoman and full on Trump fanatic. I think she pretty much denies the Capitol attack happened. She was protesting outside the courthouse last week.

Only think missing in that quote from her is some reference to God.

Generally, everything she says is incorrect.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Well, no need to worry about Climate change anymore on 00:50 - Apr 16 with 1370 viewsOldsmoker

Well, no need to worry about Climate change anymore on 00:26 - Apr 16 by The_Flashing_Smile

A GOP Karen / fruit loop on the far right of the party.
She believes that if you shout really, really loudly then what you say is correct.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Well, no need to worry about Climate change anymore on 05:52 - Apr 16 with 1222 viewsPendejo

Is this the but that's really vexing her?

But there are some very powerful people that are getting rich beyond their wildest dreams convincing many that carbon is the enemy and that if humans sacrifice enough energy producing things we can actually control the climate.

Wonder if the peeps she refers to are Democrats? Or simply not into the Trump Cult?
Is it cult or something similar, nah both.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Well, no need to worry about Climate change anymore on 09:40 - Apr 16 with 1117 viewsDJR

Sounds convincing to me, although at one time Christians believed the sun revolved around the earth.
Login to get fewer ads

Well, no need to worry about Climate change anymore on 10:04 - Apr 16 with 1090 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Well, no need to worry about Climate change anymore on 00:50 - Apr 16 by Oldsmoker

A GOP Karen / fruit loop on the far right of the party.
She believes that if you shout really, really loudly then what you say is correct.

Even Lauren Bobart has suggested MTG is crazy, says it all

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Well, no need to worry about Climate change anymore on 12:19 - Apr 16 with 1032 viewsfactual_blue

Ahh.. she's from Georgia.

To quote Tom Lehrer

Our captain has a handicap to cope with, sad to tell.
He's from Georgia, and he doesn't speak the language very well.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Well, no need to worry about Climate change anymore on 20:40 - Apr 16 with 922 viewsBluespeed225

The Flat Earthers will have a field day!
Well, no need to worry about Climate change anymore on 21:36 - Apr 16 with 843 viewsHARRY10

A US Nadine Dorries
Well, no need to worry about Climate change anymore on 07:04 - Apr 17 with 779 viewsWeWereZombies

Well, no need to worry about Climate change anymore on 09:40 - Apr 16 by DJR

Sounds convincing to me, although at one time Christians believed the sun revolved around the earth.

Or to paraphrase Tom Paine's debunking of the Bible - on the fourth day the Lord said 'let there be light' and created the Sun, so how did a first second and third day and night happen without any sunrise or sunset ?

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Well, no need to worry about Climate change anymore on 08:07 - Apr 17 with 714 viewsSwansea_Blue

Well, no need to worry about Climate change anymore on 07:04 - Apr 17 by WeWereZombies

Or to paraphrase Tom Paine's debunking of the Bible - on the fourth day the Lord said 'let there be light' and created the Sun, so how did a first second and third day and night happen without any sunrise or sunset ?

If God is the creator of all things and omnipresent, I’m sure He could Google the time.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Well, no need to worry about Climate change anymore on 09:32 - Apr 17 with 672 viewsElderGrizzly

Well, no need to worry about Climate change anymore on 00:32 - Apr 16 by StokieBlue

She's a congresswoman and full on Trump fanatic. I think she pretty much denies the Capitol attack happened. She was protesting outside the courthouse last week.

Only think missing in that quote from her is some reference to God.

Generally, everything she says is incorrect.

SB

She is a loon.

The worrying this is about 40% of the US appear to have her back

Well, no need to worry about Climate change anymore on 09:38 - Apr 17 with 660 viewsGunnsAirkick

She's Trump's Nadine Dorries, but about ten times worse.
Well, no need to worry about Climate change anymore on 09:45 - Apr 17 with 647 viewsElderGrizzly

Well, no need to worry about Climate change anymore on 09:38 - Apr 17 by GunnsAirkick

She's Trump's Nadine Dorries, but about ten times worse.

Dorries is fairly harmless.

MTG would happily gun down your kids if she felt her 'right' to own guns was threatened.
Well, no need to worry about Climate change anymore on 10:54 - Apr 17 with 615 viewstractordownsouth

Even though she's been there for over two years, I still can't get my head around the fact that she's an elected member of congress.

She makes the likes of Gullis and 30p Lee seem like moderates.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024