Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Welsh inspirational folk song. Can we steal it with with current Internationals 08:41 - Mar 29 with 792 viewsSchancheITFC

Yma o Hyd, Dafydd Iwan
Welsh inspirational folk song. Can we steal it with with current Internationals on 08:58 - Mar 29 with 748 viewsGeoffSentence

As it translate to 'we are still here' , I don't think it is the kind of inspiration we need.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Welsh inspirational folk song. Can we steal it with with current Internationals on 10:05 - Mar 29 with 700 viewsSchancheITFC

Welsh inspirational folk song. Can we steal it with with current Internationals on 08:58 - Mar 29 by GeoffSentence

As it translate to 'we are still here' , I don't think it is the kind of inspiration we need.

Words don’t matter
Welsh inspirational folk song. Can we steal it with with current Internationals on 10:27 - Mar 29 with 688 viewstextbackup

No. We are an English team

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Welsh inspirational folk song. Can we steal it with with current Internationals on 13:00 - Mar 29 with 630 viewsSwansea_Blue

Welsh inspirational folk song. Can we steal it with with current Internationals on 10:27 - Mar 29 by textbackup

No. We are an English team

Two world wars and one World Cup it is then!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Welsh inspirational folk song. Can we steal it with with current Internationals on 13:50 - Mar 29 with 594 viewstextbackup

Welsh inspirational folk song. Can we steal it with with current Internationals on 13:00 - Mar 29 by Swansea_Blue

Two world wars and one World Cup it is then!

Rather large jump that

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Welsh inspirational folk song. Can we steal it with with current Internationals on 13:59 - Mar 29 with 583 viewsleitrimblue

I'm sure the Welsh lads would approve if we tempted to blast out Road Rage (Rood redge) in our best Welsh accents
We are all English scum, apparently. (n/t) on 14:10 - Mar 29 with 556 viewsBloots

Welsh inspirational folk song. Can we steal it with with current Internationals on 13:50 - Mar 29 by textbackup

Rather large jump that

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Welsh inspirational folk song. Can we steal it with with current Internationals on 14:11 - Mar 29 with 565 viewsFrimleyBlue

Firstly. Well aware its not wales.. but thought the thread was a good place to put it.

But recently I watched Fisherman's friends film and soon to be seeing them live. Anyway when I heard Cornwall my home I thought that would make an excellent club anthem.
Someone out there is great with lyrics. Seen it on here before. So I'm not attempting the verses lol.
But the chorus is fab. it's slow. Easy to follow etc.

An no one will ever move me from this land
Until the Lord calls me to sit at his hand
For this my Eden and I'm not alone
For this is my ipswich and this is my home.

[Post edited 29 Mar 2023 14:12]

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Login to get fewer ads

Welsh inspirational folk song. Can we steal it with with current Internationals on 14:28 - Mar 29 with 525 viewsmonty_radio

And here's another spine-tingling tune, but actually attributed to a Suffolk folk singer from the Burstall Half-Moon. It comes with the additional benefit of a first-line reference to "poachers" and, even better, a footballing title "Who owns the Game?" -though admittedly, that's a reference to pheasants and such rather than to footie

Pay attention, you poachers, wherever you be,
Can you answer my question and tell unto me:
Who owns the wild hare that runs over the lea?
With a fal-the-ral, deedle-dal, fal-the-ral-dee.

And the beautiful tune:

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Welsh inspirational folk song. Can we steal it with with current Internationals on 15:27 - Mar 29 with 483 viewsKropotkin123

Welsh inspirational folk song. Can we steal it with with current Internationals on 08:58 - Mar 29 by GeoffSentence

I don't know, we survived Evans, Hurst and Lambert.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Welsh inspirational folk song. Can we steal it with with current Internationals on 15:49 - Mar 29 with 459 viewsGeoffSentence

Welsh inspirational folk song. Can we steal it with with current Internationals on 15:27 - Mar 29 by Kropotkin123

I don't know, we survived Evans, Hurst and Lambert.

That's a positive way of looking at it. I was thinking more 'still here in div 3'

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024