Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for tomorrow 14:57 - Mar 3 with 1481 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Its that time again.

Fairly straight forward?

Walton
Clarke
Burgess
Woolf
Davis
Morsy
Luongo
Burns
Chaplin
Broadhead
Hirst/Ladapo

A good performance from Hirst vs MK but Freddie has been brilliant this season. I think with a Tuesday game it will be Hirst starting vs Burton and Freddie vs Accy. Burton a much tougher game imo. Bit of rotation to be used on Tuesday for me.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2023 15:00]

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Team for tomorrow on 15:02 - Mar 3 with 1440 viewsCityBlue

I would not be surprised if Burns takes the bench for first 45

I T I D

Team for tomorrow on 15:04 - Mar 3 with 1420 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Team for tomorrow on 15:02 - Mar 3 by CityBlue

I would not be surprised if Burns takes the bench for first 45

I would play him personally. Can understand the criticism although its slightly overstated by some. Play Burns tomorrow then Jackson on Tuesday and a fresh Burns vs Bolton next week imo.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Team for tomorrow on 15:43 - Mar 3 with 1320 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Rally hope Luongo starts he’s look great in the minutes he’s played. Not a reflection on Humphries who’s been fantastic but I think we need the experience at this crucial run in.

Ladapo to start up front for me.
Team for tomorrow on 15:48 - Mar 3 with 1307 viewsclive_baker

Think the only question mark would be Humphreys in for Luongo potentially. Same consideration re. Saturday / Tuesday for them, we might see 1 start tomorrow and the other start against Accrington.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Team for tomorrow on 16:12 - Mar 3 with 1242 viewsFrimleyBlue

Strongest team has to start.

The includes a striker who has actually scored goals this season. So I'd have Ladapo I'm from the start.

Defence same. Midfield.. possibly Luongo for Humphreys.

Jackson for Burns.

3-0 HT. 4-0 FT.

Job done.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Team for tomorrow on 16:20 - Mar 3 with 1226 viewsitfcjoe

I reckon it will be Luongo and Ladapo in for Humphreys and Hirst tomorrow.

Luongo a bit of a no brainer, assuming fitness and Ladapo and Hirst will start one game each this double header

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Team for tomorrow on 16:41 - Mar 3 with 1168 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Team for tomorrow on 16:12 - Mar 3 by FrimleyBlue

The includes a striker who has actually scored goals this season. So I'd have Ladapo I'm from the start.

Defence same. Midfield.. possibly Luongo for Humphreys.

Jackson for Burns.

3-0 HT. 4-0 FT.

Job done.

Drops Burns for Jackson. OK.

Team for tomorrow on 16:44 - Mar 3 with 1160 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Team for tomorrow on 16:20 - Mar 3 by itfcjoe

I reckon it will be Luongo and Ladapo in for Humphreys and Hirst tomorrow.

Luongo a bit of a no brainer, assuming fitness and Ladapo and Hirst will start one game each this double header

I think he will play Ladapo Tuesday to play Hirst vs Bolton.

Santos is a very physical and competent centre back, think the way to get the better of him is to have Hirst making those smart runs in behind and trying to drag him about.

Login to get fewer ads

Team for tomorrow on 16:52 - Mar 3 with 1146 viewsParky

Walton

Burns
Clarke
Woolf
Burgess
Davis

Morsy
Luongo

Broadhead
Chaplin

Ladapo
Team for tomorrow on 17:57 - Mar 3 with 1062 viewsFrimleyBlue

Team for tomorrow on 16:41 - Mar 3 by TRUE_BLUE123

Drops Burns for Jackson. OK.

Tbh our right side infront of clarke is weak. No matter who plays. Burns Is well of it. So who else do you pick

Waka waka eh eh

Team for tomorrow on 18:12 - Mar 3 with 1034 viewsYallop2

Team for tomorrow on 17:57 - Mar 3 by FrimleyBlue

Tbh our right side infront of clarke is weak. No matter who plays. Burns Is well of it. So who else do you pick

Didn't you say the same about Walton and Davis not so long ago
Team for tomorrow on 18:21 - Mar 3 with 1012 viewsFrimleyBlue

Team for tomorrow on 18:12 - Mar 3 by Yallop2

Not so much davis no. One poster took my thoughts and exaggerated them. But was more about some ( some being the important word) of his crosses weren't great.

Walton has had a better few games yes but his season hasn't been that great no as commented and shown his shot to save ratio hasn't been good at all.

If Burns can turn his season around and perform on a weekly basis great. I await it with eagerness.

Problem for some appears however that you can only view a player based on what they did last season rather than this seasons performances.

Waka waka eh eh

Team for tomorrow on 20:07 - Mar 3 with 907 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Team for tomorrow on 18:21 - Mar 3 by FrimleyBlue

Not so much davis no. One poster took my thoughts and exaggerated them. But was more about some ( some being the important word) of his crosses weren't great.

Walton has had a better few games yes but his season hasn't been that great no as commented and shown his shot to save ratio hasn't been good at all.

If Burns can turn his season around and perform on a weekly basis great. I await it with eagerness.

Problem for some appears however that you can only view a player based on what they did last season rather than this seasons performances.

If you want a winger who is going to perform week in and week out you are incredibly naive.

You don’t get those at this level, hell you don’t even get them at championship level.

Team for tomorrow on 20:09 - Mar 3 with 897 viewsFrimleyBlue

Team for tomorrow on 20:07 - Mar 3 by TRUE_BLUE123

If you want a winger who is going to perform week in and week out you are incredibly naive.

You don’t get those at this level, hell you don’t even get them at championship level.

Sorry. Suppose that looked a bit to specific.

I meant performing over a run of games. Not 1 in every 5 games.

He's blown hot and cold far far to much this season.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2023 20:11]

Waka waka eh eh

Team for tomorrow on 20:14 - Mar 3 with 878 viewsYallop2

Team for tomorrow on 18:21 - Mar 3 by FrimleyBlue

3 consecutive clean sheets maybe proves showing some loyalty works
Team for tomorrow on 20:16 - Mar 3 with 860 viewsFrimleyBlue

Team for tomorrow on 20:14 - Mar 3 by Yallop2

3 consecutive clean sheets maybe proves showing some loyalty works

That's football.

Waka waka eh eh

Team for tomorrow on 23:17 - Mar 3 with 724 viewsBigCommon

Got a feeling we might see Humphreys and Morsy starting again...Give KM the option to replace Morsy with Luongo 2nd half, this time. If all goes to plan.And to protect Morsy from a needless booking late on..
Humphreys is a different animal in front of the PR crowd. Couple of shaky games recently, but away from home. Hell be alright if he starts tomorrow imo.
Team for tomorrow on 11:54 - Mar 4 with 502 viewsBbmaj

Team for tomorrow on 17:57 - Mar 3 by FrimleyBlue

I’d like to see Edwards given some more game time. He has that special something which could make a difference against a team that parks the bus. Or, he could go anonymous and not really contribute a great deal - like Burns!

Jackson really doesn’t seem to be the answer - or rarely does. Anonymous when he came on against MK. That said, at Burton away he did have a decent game!

So I’d start Luongo, swap Edwards for Burns, otherwise same XI as last game.
Team for tomorrow on 11:59 - Mar 4 with 497 viewsblueislander

Team for tomorrow on 18:12 - Mar 3 by Yallop2

To be fair he says that about any Town player after they have had an average game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024