Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
U.F.O. over North Suffolk/South Norfolk. 18:28 - Feb 5 with 12015 viewsChondzoresk

I’ll probably be ridiculed here……but anyway…

8.45am yesterday morning travelling towards Palgrave Village, my wife (a massive sceptic of anything weird) screams “WTF is that? There’s a big object up there” I laughed, but she told me to stop and look.

I stopped at a lay by near the village on Lion Road looking towards Roydon and Bressingham across open fields and there hanging in the sky about 200-300 feet up and say a couple of miles away was a large dark, almost black odd shaped object just hovering and no sound….I photographed and took video of it, again not being tech savvy, not sure how to upload it here.

We then tried to track it, to Roydon, where we believe it was, but unfortunately it had completely vanished.

It was way too big for a drone, not a hot air balloon and no it wasn’t a Chinese weather balloon.

The only thing I can think of is a TR3-B Black Manta experimental aircraft. But there’s never been ever any confirmation that these exist.

I have contacted and filled out an official Bufora form with the details, images and they are very interested in my sighting and I am in conversation with them.

So, has anyone else seen any kind of odd object in the sky? Or am I just loopy and lost the plot?
U.F.O. over North Suffolk/South Norfolk. on 11:56 - Feb 8 with 1772 viewslurcher

U.F.O. over North Suffolk/South Norfolk. on 09:57 - Feb 8 by StokieBlue

How about this as a depressing thought:

Industrialised and advanced civilisation always ends with upsetting the balance of the planet and they screwed their own one up and thus are looking for one which is less screwed up.

After all, by definition they are alien and thus their motives are unknowable without interaction.

SB

Alien is a wide term, it could just mean alien to us. There are multiple possibilities as to an origin of nun human intelligence, us from the past or the future, beings from another dimension or they could be from this earth or another planet in this system and much like the ants existing alongside us we are just too backward to understand them. Having said that being truly alien and coming from somewhere else altogether is most likely, especially given how we are now open to the idea that life didn't just spring up here its more likely it was carried here on material that made it through the atmosphere.
U.F.O. over North Suffolk/South Norfolk. on 12:27 - Feb 8 with 1714 viewsStokieBlue

U.F.O. over North Suffolk/South Norfolk. on 11:56 - Feb 8 by lurcher

Alien is a wide term, it could just mean alien to us. There are multiple possibilities as to an origin of nun human intelligence, us from the past or the future, beings from another dimension or they could be from this earth or another planet in this system and much like the ants existing alongside us we are just too backward to understand them. Having said that being truly alien and coming from somewhere else altogether is most likely, especially given how we are now open to the idea that life didn't just spring up here its more likely it was carried here on material that made it through the atmosphere.

You've gone too far there.

Panspermia is acknowledged as something that could happen but to say "it's more likely" to have happened than our tree of life originating on Earth isn't something that is generally supported by the scientific community.

On thing going against it is our location in the galaxy, it would be more likely somewhere in the galactic core but even then the life had to arise somewhere first to be transported.

SB
[Post edited 8 Feb 2023 12:28]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

U.F.O. over North Suffolk/South Norfolk. on 12:51 - Feb 8 with 1686 viewslurcher

U.F.O. over North Suffolk/South Norfolk. on 12:27 - Feb 8 by StokieBlue

You've gone too far there.

Panspermia is acknowledged as something that could happen but to say "it's more likely" to have happened than our tree of life originating on Earth isn't something that is generally supported by the scientific community.

On thing going against it is our location in the galaxy, it would be more likely somewhere in the galactic core but even then the life had to arise somewhere first to be transported.

SB
[Post edited 8 Feb 2023 12:28]

The theory of Panspermia is something that has gathered a huge following over the last 20-30 years. We now know that microbial life enters the earths upper atmosphere from space. Yes that would mean life has to start somewhere else, but to date we aren't really sure how life starts. Currently we have 2 competing theories a few years ago it was just the one, that life started here.
U.F.O. over North Suffolk/South Norfolk. on 12:56 - Feb 8 with 1673 viewsNthQldITFC

U.F.O. over North Suffolk/South Norfolk. on 12:51 - Feb 8 by lurcher

The theory of Panspermia is something that has gathered a huge following over the last 20-30 years. We now know that microbial life enters the earths upper atmosphere from space. Yes that would mean life has to start somewhere else, but to date we aren't really sure how life starts. Currently we have 2 competing theories a few years ago it was just the one, that life started here.

Panspermia is a lot of effort for not much reward, in my opinion. And if you don't season the pan extremely well beforehand, it's a hell of a clean up job!

(sorry about that one, oh dear, I'm getting Keno-ish!)

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

U.F.O. over North Suffolk/South Norfolk. on 12:58 - Feb 8 with 1670 viewslurcher

U.F.O. over North Suffolk/South Norfolk. on 12:56 - Feb 8 by NthQldITFC

Panspermia is a lot of effort for not much reward, in my opinion. And if you don't season the pan extremely well beforehand, it's a hell of a clean up job!

(sorry about that one, oh dear, I'm getting Keno-ish!)

Laughing emoji required
U.F.O. over North Suffolk/South Norfolk. on 13:59 - Feb 8 with 1620 viewsStokieBlue

U.F.O. over North Suffolk/South Norfolk. on 12:51 - Feb 8 by lurcher

We don't know that at all, as far as I know we have no examples of microbial life entering the upper atmosphere from space. There is evidence of amino-acids and other building blocks of life entering the atmosphere and there is evidence of microbial life from Earths surface existing up there which is completely different to what you are saying.

If we had evidence of microbial life that would be a second genesis of life and the question about whether life was abundant in the universe would be answered

"So far, life in Earth's atmosphere seems to be strictly microbial and a temporary affair, intimately connected to life on Earth's surface rather than an independent ecosystem. "

https://www.space.com/earths-atmosphere-and-potential-for-life-on-venus

If you feel this is incorrect can you please link to a source showing microbial life entering the atmosphere from space - it would be the biggest discovery in the history of our species.

Once again Panspermia is certainly something that could happen and it's valid research but I think you're overselling the evidence.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

U.F.O. over North Suffolk/South Norfolk. on 14:16 - Feb 8 with 1595 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

U.F.O. over North Suffolk/South Norfolk. on 19:05 - Feb 5 by Chondzoresk

Please do, I'd be very interested if he did see anything out of place.

The gentleman in question is away atm so am tending the garden next door. Am sitting overlooking the area in question with a cuppa. Uninterrupted 180 degree view for as far as the eye can see. There is a crane over in the direction of Diss, a couple of pylons and a buzzard serenely hunting.
A military fighter plane flew slowly over and quite low a few miles away and I didn’t hear it until it was well past so whatever you saw at the weekend must have been a fair size. No one here has seen anything strange here so I’ll ask R when I next do his garden.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

U.F.O. over North Suffolk/South Norfolk. on 14:50 - Feb 8 with 1561 viewsChondzoresk

U.F.O. over North Suffolk/South Norfolk. on 14:16 - Feb 8 by StochesStotasBlewe

The gentleman in question is away atm so am tending the garden next door. Am sitting overlooking the area in question with a cuppa. Uninterrupted 180 degree view for as far as the eye can see. There is a crane over in the direction of Diss, a couple of pylons and a buzzard serenely hunting.
A military fighter plane flew slowly over and quite low a few miles away and I didn’t hear it until it was well past so whatever you saw at the weekend must have been a fair size. No one here has seen anything strange here so I’ll ask R when I next do his garden.

Not sure you can see the crane from Palgrave, but plenty of Buzzards! No one has mentioned anything about any suspicious things. I have spoken to Roydon based family who thought I was loopy.

I don’t think the hot air balloons are going as of yet from Oaksmere. I’m still to hear from the investigator. But I’m out of the area presently.
Login to get fewer ads

U.F.O. over North Suffolk/South Norfolk. on 14:59 - Feb 8 with 1546 viewsEireannach_gorm

or more likely.

U.F.O. over North Suffolk/South Norfolk. on 12:36 - Feb 13 with 1321 viewsBLUEBEAT

Turns out it was Sam Smith coming back from The Brits.

Currently over Beccles.

Poll: W or W

U.F.O. over North Suffolk/South Norfolk. on 13:18 - Feb 13 with 1205 viewsstonojnr

U.F.O. over North Suffolk/South Norfolk. on 09:56 - Feb 8 by StokieBlue

AATIP - They confirmed that something is flying around but didn't give any opinion on what it was. Technically this could be called a UFO but they haven't drawn any alien correlation.

Bob Lazar - This is a weird one, there is no confirmation that he even has a PhD let alone worked at area 51. Element 115 has now been created in public labs and it doesn't have any of the properties he assigned to it in the 1990s. However, it's well within the powers of the state to remove qualifications and job history.

Travis Walton - This is a strange one but worth noting that polygraph tests are far from conclusive. He certainly was somewhere for 5 days though.

There is no reason why aliens couldn't be here, the laws of physics as we know them don't prevent it, it would just take an awful long time to get here without physics we don't understand (which is certainly possible). As for whizzing about looking at military stuff - it's pretty much exactly what we would do if we were the aliens visiting another planet.

Things like abductions are very strange, one could see it happening out in the sticks but people who say they are abducted from central Manhattan would seem to be less credible - many people would spot such things happening.

SB

Fire in the Sky is a good movie retelling of the Travis Walton story,from his perspective obviously, but it presents it fairly I think.

Lazars story is difficult because like all good stories there are enough grains of truth embedded to make the unbelievable parts all seem believable, but he is such an unreliable witness, its like they literally hired the one guy who if he ever blabbed was never going to be seen as telling the truth.
U.F.O. over North Suffolk/South Norfolk. on 09:25 - Feb 27 with 878 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Morning Chondzoresk.
Just showed your picture to an ex military mate of mine who knows his stuff re aircraft etc.
He’s pretty certain it was a large drone possibly mapping fields or boundaries.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

U.F.O. over North Suffolk/South Norfolk. on 09:33 - Feb 27 with 855 viewsSwansea_Blue

U.F.O. over North Suffolk/South Norfolk. on 09:25 - Feb 27 by StochesStotasBlewe

Morning Chondzoresk.
Just showed your picture to an ex military mate of mine who knows his stuff re aircraft etc.
He’s pretty certain it was a large drone possibly mapping fields or boundaries.

He would say that, wouldn’t he. The military aren’t going to admit they’re trialing alien technology from a race of shape shifting lizards inhabiting the centre of the Earth

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

U.F.O. over North Suffolk/South Norfolk. on 09:36 - Feb 27 with 844 viewshoppy

U.F.O. over North Suffolk/South Norfolk. on 09:33 - Feb 27 by Swansea_Blue

He would say that, wouldn’t he. The military aren’t going to admit they’re trialing alien technology from a race of shape shifting lizards inhabiting the centre of the Earth

Don’t think South Norfolk could really be classed as the centre of the earth?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

U.F.O. over North Suffolk/South Norfolk. on 13:51 - Feb 27 with 760 viewsBuhrer

"The only thing I can think of is a TR3-B Black Manta experimental aircraft. But there’s never been ever any confirmation that these exist."

Nice one! The truth isn't in there.
U.F.O. over North Suffolk/South Norfolk. on 14:13 - Feb 27 with 745 viewsRyorry

U.F.O. over North Suffolk/South Norfolk. on 13:51 - Feb 27 by Buhrer

"The only thing I can think of is a TR3-B Black Manta experimental aircraft. But there’s never been ever any confirmation that these exist."

Nice one! The truth isn't in there.

Caught the tail end of a Quest show on UFOs (on Saturday I think) where three ISS astronauts saw something weird & inexplicable, object/s performing "fast fluttering" motions caught by sun's rays? glowing gold outside their window.

Was thought they were just tired, but then the 3-man relief crew came in & saw exactly the same thing/s. Space debris & satellites were discounted by various people, and NASA still haven't come up with an explan.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024