Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some GBS, some Voltaire and a few budgies....the latest One Game at a Time 14:44 - Jan 17 with 1574 viewspafcprogs

Now live on Pasoti at https://pasoti.co.uk/threads/one-game-at-a-time-cheltenham-town-h-january-21st.1

A highly blinkered view of the game last week, two fine goals and one horrendous miss....

At least it looks like we can stop squabbling over Morgan now :)

All together now

A little bit of Bali from the right
A very slight deflection in the flight
An equaliser nestling in the net
And David Wagner met us from our jet...

Mumba Number 5 ...ah!
Some GBS, some Voltaire and a few budgies....the latest One Game at a Time on 14:49 - Jan 17 with 1535 viewsle2blue

Thanks, but no thanks. Just saw that Mumba is in the team of the week, which is quite frankly incredible. He was terrible bar a deflected shot in extra time.

Good luck for the rest of the season, hope we both go up.
Why do you keep posting on here? (n/t) on 15:00 - Jan 17 with 1456 viewsBloots

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Why do you keep posting on here? (n/t) on 15:04 - Jan 17 with 1444 viewshomer_123

Why do you keep posting on here? (n/t) on 15:00 - Jan 17 by Bloots

To be fair, he contributes more than some of our regulars on here.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Some GBS, some Voltaire and a few budgies....the latest One Game at a Time on 15:23 - Jan 17 with 1396 viewsclive_baker

Thought it was an even game between 2 sides who largely cancelled each other out. Both goals were good and 1-1 was certainly a fair result on balance.

I won't judge an entire fanbase on the actions of one wrong un, but being arrested for getting your d1ck out and waving it in the direction of a section of supporters that included a number of children is seriously low. Hope your club takes the appropriate action.

Good luck for the rest of the season, I think you'll get over the line. Hopefully we go up together.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Some GBS, some Voltaire and a few budgies....the latest One Game at a Time on 15:25 - Jan 17 with 1397 viewspafcprogs

Some GBS, some Voltaire and a few budgies....the latest One Game at a Time on 14:49 - Jan 17 by le2blue

Thanks, but no thanks. Just saw that Mumba is in the team of the week, which is quite frankly incredible. He was terrible bar a deflected shot in extra time.

I think his main impact ( well apart from the equaliser) was he almost completely negated Davis down your left....who I think is the best LWB in the division and possibly the division above.

I think it was someone here who observed you moved Morsy to help Davis so that's an impact right there

I realise him being a budgie means he will never be popular here.....but he wasn't terrible and Team of the Week is all about who got headlines more than anything else....

I too hope we both go up, although based on the Wendies form I suspect one of us might be doing it the hard way....eventually all these injuries and recalls must slow them down!

Hopefully 4th/11th February can help his both out in that regard....be nice if Barnsley joined in as well!
Some GBS, some Voltaire and a few budgies....the latest One Game at a Time on 16:38 - Jan 17 with 1241 viewsSamWhiteUK

Am I misremembering, or did Hardie's effort do a lot more than "clip" the bar? Didn't it absolutely slam off of it and out of the area?
Some GBS, some Voltaire and a few budgies....the latest One Game at a Time on 17:11 - Jan 17 with 1148 viewsSarge

Some GBS, some Voltaire and a few budgies....the latest One Game at a Time on 15:23 - Jan 17 by clive_baker

Thought it was an even game between 2 sides who largely cancelled each other out. Both goals were good and 1-1 was certainly a fair result on balance.

I won't judge an entire fanbase on the actions of one wrong un, but being arrested for getting your d1ck out and waving it in the direction of a section of supporters that included a number of children is seriously low. Hope your club takes the appropriate action.

Good luck for the rest of the season, I think you'll get over the line. Hopefully we go up together.

There seemed to be quite a few helmets in the away following at the weekend aside from the one on show. Currently Sheffield Wed are my preferred automatic promotion partner, I’m finding Plymouth very tough to like.
Some GBS, some Voltaire and a few budgies....the latest One Game at a Time on 17:30 - Jan 17 with 1093 viewsclive_baker

Some GBS, some Voltaire and a few budgies....the latest One Game at a Time on 17:11 - Jan 17 by Sarge

There seemed to be quite a few helmets in the away following at the weekend aside from the one on show. Currently Sheffield Wed are my preferred automatic promotion partner, I’m finding Plymouth very tough to like.

Must admit I had a higher opinion of them before Saturday. Guess all teams have a selection of bell ends, especially away from home after a day on the beer.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Login to get fewer ads

Some GBS, some Voltaire and a few budgies....the latest One Game at a Time on 17:33 - Jan 17 with 1077 viewsJ2BLUE

No thanks. Serious delusion on both sides for anyone who didn't think that game was very even.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Some GBS, some Voltaire and a few budgies....the latest One Game at a Time on 18:41 - Jan 17 with 925 viewsDavoIPB

Some GBS, some Voltaire and a few budgies....the latest One Game at a Time on 14:49 - Jan 17 by le2blue

Agree. He was awful. Fell over the ball most of the time. It wasn't Mumba keeping Davies quiet it was one of their three centre backs. Davis bossed Mumba the whole game apart from the 92minute.
Some GBS, some Voltaire and a few budgies....the latest One Game at a Time on 19:15 - Jan 17 with 887 viewsBasuco

Some GBS, some Voltaire and a few budgies....the latest One Game at a Time on 18:41 - Jan 17 by DavoIPB

Agree. He was awful. Fell over the ball most of the time. It wasn't Mumba keeping Davies quiet it was one of their three centre backs. Davis bossed Mumba the whole game apart from the 92minute.

Even then it was the player wide right that drew Davis away from Mumba to give him the time and space to pick his spot.
Some GBS, some Voltaire and a few budgies....the latest One Game at a Time on 19:22 - Jan 17 with 868 viewsSwansea_Blue

Some GBS, some Voltaire and a few budgies....the latest One Game at a Time on 15:23 - Jan 17 by clive_baker

I missed that. Although I suspect most people did - it was quite cold.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024