Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boring, everyone probably already knows ticket question 19:24 - Jan 6 with 1788 viewsLankHenners

Change of circumstances mean I need to buy a pair of tickets in the upper cobbold for tomorrow's game and get rid of the ones I have in lower north.

Will the ticket office be open tomorrow so I can get a refund on the old ones? Or if someone wants a pair of tickets in section 5 then happy to sell them at face value obviously which would help me out a lot if I can't give them back to the club.

Thanks.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Boring, everyone probably already knows ticket question on 20:18 - Jan 6 with 1678 viewsSitfcB

Yeah just go to the ticket office tomorrow (Constantine Road) and get the SBRL ones refunded.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Boring, everyone probably already knows ticket question on 20:49 - Jan 6 with 1618 viewsLankHenners

Boring, everyone probably already knows ticket question on 20:18 - Jan 6 by SitfcB

Yeah just go to the ticket office tomorrow (Constantine Road) and get the SBRL ones refunded.

Cool, thanks, thought that might be the case but didn’t want to waste money.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Boring, everyone probably already knows ticket question on 21:06 - Jan 6 with 1563 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Is the upper now open?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Boring, everyone probably already knows ticket question on 21:20 - Jan 6 with 1528 viewsnoggin

Boring, everyone probably already knows ticket question on 21:06 - Jan 6 by BanksterDebtSlave

Is the upper now open?

Wouldn't have thought so. Probably open about two hours before kick off.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Boring, everyone probably already knows ticket question on 21:22 - Jan 6 with 1524 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Boring, everyone probably already knows ticket question on 21:20 - Jan 6 by noggin

Wouldn't have thought so. Probably open about two hours before kick off.

Just looked...section C only.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Boring, everyone probably already knows ticket question on 21:55 - Jan 6 with 1450 viewsSitfcB

Boring, everyone probably already knows ticket question on 20:49 - Jan 6 by LankHenners

Cool, thanks, thought that might be the case but didn’t want to waste money.

Yeah I returned some tickets before one game this season and it was only 20 mins until KO.

COYB

Boring, everyone probably already knows ticket question on 07:17 - Jan 7 with 1234 viewspowinswitch

What is the latest time you can rock up and buy tickets for the game today. I don’t have access to a printer so can’t buy at home. Would need to go to Portman road. But won’t know if I can go until about 2
Boring, everyone probably already knows ticket question on 08:02 - Jan 7 with 1179 viewswitchdoctor

Boring, everyone probably already knows ticket question on 07:17 - Jan 7 by powinswitch

What is the latest time you can rock up and buy tickets for the game today. I don’t have access to a printer so can’t buy at home. Would need to go to Portman road. But won’t know if I can go until about 2

haven’t you got a smart phone?
Login to get fewer ads

Boring, everyone probably already knows ticket question on 09:18 - Jan 7 with 1093 viewsWickets

Boring, everyone probably already knows ticket question on 08:02 - Jan 7 by witchdoctor

haven’t you got a smart phone?

Must have even an old fart like me gets tickets on his phone now ! well with a bit of help from my boy .
Boring, everyone probably already knows ticket question on 09:53 - Jan 7 with 1053 viewspowinswitch

Boring, everyone probably already knows ticket question on 09:18 - Jan 7 by Wickets

Must have even an old fart like me gets tickets on his phone now ! well with a bit of help from my boy .

My boy is 10,000 miles away. I need him to show me what to do, but he is back in a fortnight for a few weeks. So no I don’t use that. Old fart indeed
Boring, everyone probably already knows ticket question on 10:05 - Jan 7 with 1035 viewsWickets

Boring, everyone probably already knows ticket question on 09:53 - Jan 7 by powinswitch

My boy is 10,000 miles away. I need him to show me what to do, but he is back in a fortnight for a few weeks. So no I don’t use that. Old fart indeed

Apparently it aint that difficult , just have to make sure your got a fully charged phone before you leave home !
Boring, everyone probably already knows ticket question on 11:26 - Jan 7 with 955 viewsSitfcB

Boring, everyone probably already knows ticket question on 07:17 - Jan 7 by powinswitch

Ticket office on Constantine Road open until KO and beyond usually.

Card only.

If you’ve got a smart phone then ticket can be scanned from that via the email they send.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2023 11:26]

COYB

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024