Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wycombe- I follow 06:10 - Dec 15 with 2174 viewsYallop2

Am I dreaming it or is there some sort of World Cup amnesty meaning we can buy a video pass for Wycombe?
Wycombe- I follow on 06:18 - Dec 15 with 2112 viewsSitfcB

Yes all games up to and including the Lincoln game.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Wycombe- I follow on 13:04 - Dec 15 with 1852 viewsportmanroadblue

Wycombe- I follow on 06:18 - Dec 15 by SitfcB

Yes all games up to and including the Lincoln game.

Superb, thats my Sat afternoon sorted
Wycombe- I follow on 13:10 - Dec 15 with 1837 viewsclive_baker

Yet we've sold out Wycombe, Pompey and Lincoln, the 3 away games during the period. So each of those clubs have maximised their ticket revenue and will also receive money from Town's iFollowing.

Doesn't really support salty Holty's hypothesis.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Wycombe- I follow on 14:15 - Dec 15 with 1731 viewsDyland

Wycombe- I follow on 13:10 - Dec 15 by clive_baker

Yet we've sold out Wycombe, Pompey and Lincoln, the 3 away games during the period. So each of those clubs have maximised their ticket revenue and will also receive money from Town's iFollowing.

Has he sent an invoice to Ashton yet?

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Wycombe- I follow on 14:38 - Dec 15 with 1692 viewsFrimleyBlue

Anyone used using their phone data before

Visiting a family member who doesn't have Internet but we want to watch the game so I said I'd use My laptop and use hotspot..

Anyone done this and if so how was it for eating data? And how was the I follow stream using 4g rather than Internet.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Wycombe- I follow on 16:08 - Dec 15 with 1574 viewsBrockleyBlue78

Wycombe- I follow on 14:38 - Dec 15 by FrimleyBlue

Anyone used using their phone data before

Visiting a family member who doesn't have Internet but we want to watch the game so I said I'd use My laptop and use hotspot..

Anyone done this and if so how was it for eating data? And how was the I follow stream using 4g rather than Internet.

Watching on phone / 4G fine - whether through EFL app or website.

No idea on data consumption.
Wycombe- I follow on 16:30 - Dec 15 with 1531 viewsKeno

You have to give that Andy some credit

I never thought Grant would be the second worse Holt in footie

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Wycombe- I follow on 17:16 - Dec 15 with 1488 viewsbarmaidalex

There is, of course, an extra if you do actually come to Wycombe, when as usual we will be having a stunning group of 'exotic' dancers before the game @ The White Horse, Wycombe's away fans pub.(No home fans allowed in) No admission charges, but if you watch it's a £1 in the pot. The White Horse is on the West Wycombe Road @ HP11 2LR - about a mile from the town centre on the way to the ground. We made plenty of friends last year - look forward to seeing you all again. More info @ www///stripperswycombe.co.uk
Login to get fewer ads

Wycombe- I follow on 17:32 - Dec 15 with 1434 viewsRonFearonsHair

I wonder whether we’re moving towards any sold out away match being made available.
Phwooooaaarrrr!! (n/t) on 18:06 - Dec 15 with 1383 viewsBloots

Wycombe- I follow on 17:16 - Dec 15 by barmaidalex

There is, of course, an extra if you do actually come to Wycombe, when as usual we will be having a stunning group of 'exotic' dancers before the game @ The White Horse, Wycombe's away fans pub.(No home fans allowed in) No admission charges, but if you watch it's a £1 in the pot. The White Horse is on the West Wycombe Road @ HP11 2LR - about a mile from the town centre on the way to the ground. We made plenty of friends last year - look forward to seeing you all again. More info @ www///stripperswycombe.co.uk

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Wycombe- I follow on 22:10 - Dec 15 with 1249 viewsSitfcB

Wycombe- I follow on 17:16 - Dec 15 by barmaidalex

Are five year olds allowed in? Asking for a mate

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024