Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If the world of NFT/crypto needed some respectability 17:56 - Dec 15 with 1313 viewsIllinoisblue

Who better to provide it than this shameless grifting sack of orange lard.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

If the world of NFT/crypto needed some respectability on 18:13 - Dec 15 with 1264 viewsSpruceMoose

Being 24 points behind Desantis in the polls means he's having to expand his grifting portfolio.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

If the world of NFT/crypto needed some respectability on 18:30 - Dec 15 with 1255 viewsBlueBadger

If the world of NFT/crypto needed some respectability on 18:13 - Dec 15 by SpruceMoose

Being 24 points behind Desantis in the polls means he's having to expand his grifting portfolio.

Plus there's a gap in the market for him now as well.

https://kotaku.com/ftx-sam-bankman-fried-arrested-charged-bahamas-crypto-1849885

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

If the world of NFT/crypto needed some respectability on 18:36 - Dec 15 with 1243 viewsDubtractor

I saw a comedian on Dave the other day, who came out with the line "Crypto is just Ladbrokes for c@#ts".

Made I laugh.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

If the world of NFT/crypto needed some respectability on 19:15 - Dec 15 with 1173 viewsIllinoisblue

If the world of NFT/crypto needed some respectability on 18:13 - Dec 15 by SpruceMoose

No doubt he’ll be having his halfwit sons help rake in the cash. There seems to be a never ending supply of poor simpletons who’ll donate to the billionaire.

It’s a very very, mad world.

62 - 78 - 81

If the world of NFT/crypto needed some respectability on 19:19 - Dec 15 with 1164 viewsEireannach_gorm

They " make perfect gifts " so ideal for the Christmas market .................................................... and they are only $99.
If the world of NFT/crypto needed some respectability on 19:23 - Dec 15 with 1158 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Wow, I like it a lot!! Just when you thought the World couldn't get more surreal.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

If the world of NFT/crypto needed some respectability on 22:29 - Dec 15 with 1065 viewsIllinoisblue

If the world of NFT/crypto needed some respectability on 19:23 - Dec 15 by BanksterDebtSlave

Wow, I like it a lot!! Just when you thought the World couldn't get more surreal.

So many news stories now you have to check to make sure they’re not from the Onion.

62 - 78 - 81

First you think its a deep fake, then you realise it just an exemplar of what... on 22:50 - Dec 15 with 1050 viewsunstableblue

... many of us passionately knew!

That the rise and election of Donald Trump is one of the most profoundly insane and worrying things that has ever happened in our lifetime.

It is frickin boo loo that someone so corrupt, so morally bankrupt, so completely incompetent and unsuited to the role...became President of the United States. Donald Trump the crazed egotist who believes that those Trump Cards is actually a good idea.. who is a criminal based on proven tax evasion, directly caused an insurrection, and probably abused women... was the President of the United States!

That's social media and right wing populism poisoning right there.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Login to get fewer ads

If the world of NFT/crypto needed some respectability on 22:53 - Dec 15 with 1046 viewsElderGrizzly

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024