Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Had a chat with David Johnson today 22:11 - Dec 10 with 8172 viewsle2blue

He mentioned he was in town to discuss a deal for a player he represents, he’s working for Footwork which is David Beckhams player agency. Couldn’t say who, or rather I didn’t ask. Top bloke, well into his cycling now a days.
Had a chat with David Johnson today on 22:13 - Dec 10 with 6931 viewsFrimleyBlue

Jch

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Had a chat with David Johnson today on 22:23 - Dec 10 with 6794 viewsKeno

Had a chat with David Johnson today on 22:13 - Dec 10 by FrimleyBlue

Jch

Bless you

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Jude Soonsup-Bell (n/t) on 22:28 - Dec 10 with 6741 viewsBloots

AKA - "Elite Pete"

Jude Soonsup-Bell (n/t) on 23:42 - Dec 10 with 6337 viewsSitfcB

Jude Soonsup-Bell (n/t) on 22:28 - Dec 10 by Bloots

Probably about right…

Unless it’s the Man U one?

#Underwhelming

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Jude Soonsup-Bell (n/t) on 00:24 - Dec 11 with 6151 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Jude Soonsup-Bell (n/t) on 23:42 - Dec 10 by SitfcB

Probably about right…

#Underwhelming

Soonsup-Bell is a quarter Thai. Him and Baggott could flog enough shirts in Thailand and Indonesia to make signing him cost neutral.

And at his age, and with English qualification, he would be
a free player in terms of squad size restrictions and wouldn't have any work permit issues.

It's practically a free hit.
Jude Soonsup-Bell (n/t) on 09:53 - Dec 11 with 5353 viewsNutkins_Return

Jude Soonsup-Bell (n/t) on 00:24 - Dec 11 by ArnoldMoorhen

Soonsup-Bell is a quarter Thai. Him and Baggott could flog enough shirts in Thailand and Indonesia to make signing him cost neutral.

And at his age, and with English qualification, he would be
a free player in terms of squad size restrictions and wouldn't have any work permit issues.

It's practically a free hit.

Soonsup-bell would be a hell of a coup. Out if contract in the summer but apparently lots of prem clubs interested including Man City. He is set to leave as he wants to play though...that would be a really exciting one but doubt we can get him. He looks a good size for someone only just about to turn 19. Maybe Johnson is advising him the club is on the up...
Jude Soonsup-Bell (n/t) on 10:06 - Dec 11 with 5246 viewsITFCed

Jude Soonsup-Bell (n/t) on 09:53 - Dec 11 by Nutkins_Return

Soonsup-bell would be a hell of a coup. Out if contract in the summer but apparently lots of prem clubs interested including Man City. He is set to leave as he wants to play though...that would be a really exciting one but doubt we can get him. He looks a good size for someone only just about to turn 19. Maybe Johnson is advising him the club is on the up...

You can’t base a player on YT highlights but he appears to be 2-footed with an eye for goal and a solid physique too, could be a great piece of business!

Poll: Who was the player of the tournament in your opinion?

Jude Soonsup-Bell (n/t) on 10:11 - Dec 11 with 5196 viewsjayessess

Jude Soonsup-Bell (n/t) on 09:53 - Dec 11 by Nutkins_Return

Coup is surely a stretch for any player that's 18/19 and yet to play a minute of league football? First loans are usually somewhat of a gamble, even when they're very highly rated.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Login to get fewer ads

Had a chat with David Johnson today on 10:12 - Dec 11 with 5184 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I hope it isn't Beckham - I do believe we have moved away from that transfer policy.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Jude Soonsup-Bell (n/t) on 10:15 - Dec 11 with 5158 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Jude Soonsup-Bell (n/t) on 10:11 - Dec 11 by jayessess

Coup is surely a stretch for any player that's 18/19 and yet to play a minute of league football? First loans are usually somewhat of a gamble, even when they're very highly rated.

Sounds rather like a direct replacement for John-Jules.

EDIT: I would add that, if he came Chelsea would almost certainly get him signed to a contract first and, if he did do well, we would be in the Championship and he would be looking for regular game time at that level if he wasn't going to get a look in at Chelsea.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2022 10:17]

Had a chat with David Johnson today on 10:21 - Dec 11 with 5081 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Had a chat with David Johnson today on 22:13 - Dec 10 by FrimleyBlue

Jch

I can't think buying a striker from Peterborough is a wise move. They showcase strikers well in a system that enables them to score a lot of goals and sell them for a very good price. How many of their strikers have lived up to expectation after moving on? Ivan Toney is the exception rather than the rule.

I wasn't particularly impressed by him yesterday (I know that's only one match) and he appeared to pick up an injury too.

Jude Soonsup-Bell (n/t) on 10:28 - Dec 11 with 5031 viewsRonFearonsHair

Jude Soonsup-Bell (n/t) on 22:28 - Dec 10 by Bloots

I remember playing Championship Manager back in the day and losing interest by the 2020's because the regen players would have crazy names like Jude Soonsup-Bell and I couldn't cope with the lack of realism.
Jude Soonsup-Bell (n/t) on 10:30 - Dec 11 with 5004 viewstractordownsouth

Jude Soonsup-Bell (n/t) on 23:42 - Dec 10 by SitfcB

Probably about right…

#Underwhelming

Or Forest go crazy, sign another 5 strikers and let us have Brennan on loan.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

I’m desperate for us to sign him… on 10:45 - Dec 11 with 4871 viewsBloots

Jude Soonsup-Bell (n/t) on 10:28 - Dec 11 by RonFearonsHair

I remember playing Championship Manager back in the day and losing interest by the 2020's because the regen players would have crazy names like Jude Soonsup-Bell and I couldn't cope with the lack of realism.

….just so that the bloke who sits next to me can consistently get his name wrong.

He can play up front instead of Ladoopoo and Hadarmee.

AKA - "Elite Pete"

I’m desperate for us to sign him… on 10:49 - Dec 11 with 4831 viewsMullet

I’m desperate for us to sign him… on 10:45 - Dec 11 by Bloots

….just so that the bloke who sits next to me can consistently get his name wrong.

He can play up front instead of Ladoopoo and Hadarmee.

We'd all just call him Jude anyway.

The worst part will be singing that awful Beatles dirge

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

I’m desperate for us to sign him… on 10:54 - Dec 11 with 4775 viewsKeno

I’m desperate for us to sign him… on 10:49 - Dec 11 by Mullet

We'd all just call him Jude anyway.

The worst part will be singing that awful Beatles dirge

Yesterday isn’t my fav Beatles song but to call it a dirge is a bit harsh, unless Morrisey is slurring his way through it

I’m desperate for us to sign him… on 11:24 - Dec 11 with 4638 viewssolemio

I’m desperate for us to sign him… on 10:54 - Dec 11 by Keno

Yesterday isn’t my fav Beatles song but to call it a dirge is a bit harsh, unless Morrisey is slurring his way through it

Even big Beatles fans think Hey Jude is a bit of a dirge. It was meant to be, then it became better! Yesterday NOT a dirge.
I’m desperate for us to sign him… on 11:29 - Dec 11 with 4578 viewsKeno

I’m desperate for us to sign him… on 11:24 - Dec 11 by solemio

Even big Beatles fans think Hey Jude is a bit of a dirge. It was meant to be, then it became better! Yesterday NOT a dirge.

I wasnt being facetious while getting a perfectly understandable and acceptable dig any Morrisey

(I have a grandson called Jude so actually like that song, I would also add Jude is obsessed with his Ipswich shirt which he wears to his football training sessions down in Sussex)

Jude Soonsup-Bell (n/t) on 11:34 - Dec 11 with 4545 viewsjayessess

Jude Soonsup-Bell (n/t) on 10:15 - Dec 11 by Nthsuffolkblue

EDIT: I would add that, if he came Chelsea would almost certainly get him signed to a contract first and, if he did do well, we would be in the Championship and he would be looking for regular game time at that level if he wasn't going to get a look in at Chelsea.

Yes, if we're interested it'll be for TJJ's role. Frustrating in a way because TJJ is a better age and has a lot more experience in men's football.

I’m desperate for us to sign him… on 12:05 - Dec 11 with 4383 viewsMullet

I’m desperate for us to sign him… on 11:24 - Dec 11 by solemio

No one is really a fan of the Beatles are they? They just assume they have to be cos the media and that.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Jude Soonsup-Bell (n/t) on 12:10 - Dec 11 with 4306 viewsxrayspecs

Jude Soonsup-Bell (n/t) on 10:15 - Dec 11 by Nthsuffolkblue

The article I read sounds like he is looking to move due to a lack of first team opportunities. More likely to do what Chirewa is doing, running down contract so free to move next summer. Chelsea cannot make him sign a contract so they may take a fee this January.
Jude Soonsup-Bell (n/t) on 12:18 - Dec 11 with 4231 viewsjayessess

Jude Soonsup-Bell (n/t) on 12:10 - Dec 11 by xrayspecs

The article I read sounds like he is looking to move due to a lack of first team opportunities. More likely to do what Chirewa is doing, running down contract so free to move next summer. Chelsea cannot make him sign a contract so they may take a fee this January.

England youth international who won't sign a Chelsea contract would be a stretch for us, you'd think? Kind of profile where they end up in a Bundesliga team's academy.

That said, he's seemingly behind Dane Scarlett, Liam Delap and Daniel Jebbison in the U19s, setup, so maybe not.

I’m desperate for us to sign him… on 12:22 - Dec 11 with 4187 viewsjontysnut

I’m desperate for us to sign him… on 12:05 - Dec 11 by Mullet

No one is really a fan of the Beatles are they? They just assume they have to be cos the media and that.

Jet Black of The Stranglers (RIP) was older than all of the Beatles.
Jude Soonsup-Bell (n/t) on 12:27 - Dec 11 with 4143 viewstractorboy1978

Jude Soonsup-Bell (n/t) on 12:18 - Dec 11 by jayessess

England youth international who won't sign a Chelsea contract would be a stretch for us, you'd think? Kind of profile where they end up in a Bundesliga team's academy.

That said, he's seemingly behind Dane Scarlett, Liam Delap and Daniel Jebbison in the U19s, setup, so maybe not.

I know for a fact we've seriously sniffed around a couple of these types that you wouldn't expect us to have a chance with. McKenna's background in development, chance of playing games and having ££ on the hip gives us a puncher's chance of landing one of them if you try a few times.
Jude Soonsup-Bell (n/t) on 12:29 - Dec 11 with 4115 viewsLankHenners

Jude Soonsup-Bell (n/t) on 12:18 - Dec 11 by jayessess

Just read an Athletic article on his situation from about a month ago - seems like he's fallen out of favour a bit since being promoted to the U21s for a few reasons (injuries, change of youth manager, new signings being preferred etc.) so stock not as high as it was a year or so ago.

Also says plenty of other Prem academies are interested so you'd think (assuming the whole thing is true) it'd just be a loan to us so he can prove to those academies that he's worth taking on. Unless of course we really can sell the 'project' well and he thinks rather than bounce around an academy for a while with a few loans and ultimately ending up at a lower level he might as well cut all that out and make a start as a pro here.

https://theathletic.com/3834211/2022/11/12/jude-soonsup-bell-chelsea/

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024