Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your best Argyle/Ipswich XI this season. 11:44 - Nov 29 with 1636 viewspafcprogs

GK Cooper

RWB Mumba
LWB Davis

LCB Burgess
CB Scarr
RCB Wolfenden

CM Morsy
CM Randell

LAM Whitaker
RAM Ennis

CF Hardie

Subs

Walton
Donacien
Galloway or Edwards
Houghton
Humphreys
Chaplin
Ladapo
Your best Argyle/Ipswich XI this season. on 11:47 - Nov 29 with 1598 viewsJDB23

Think that’s pretty fair. I’d put Evans in at CM until his injury, was leading the league in a number of stats and having a brilliant season.
Your best Argyle/Ipswich XI this season. on 11:50 - Nov 29 with 1585 viewsclive_baker

Haven't seen enough of Plymouth to comment to be perfectly honest but probably hard to argue with that based on what I have seen. Harness might feel a little unfortunate not to be on the bench but splitting hairs really.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Your best Argyle/Ipswich XI this season. on 11:50 - Nov 29 with 1586 viewsGeoffSentence

Your best Argyle/Ipswich XI this season. on 11:47 - Nov 29 by JDB23

Think that’s pretty fair. I’d put Evans in at CM until his injury, was leading the league in a number of stats and having a brilliant season.

It is reasonably balanced as well with 4 Ipswich, 6 Plymouth and 1 future Ipswich players in the starting line up.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Your best Argyle/Ipswich XI this season. on 12:07 - Nov 29 with 1486 viewsChondzoresk

That Plymswich/Ipsmouth team would very well in the Championship. Knocking on play off doors I reckon.
Your best Argyle/Ipswich XI this season. on 12:23 - Nov 29 with 1421 viewsitfcjoe

I'd adjust it to a 4231 - as think putting Mumba in there not really right when he is playing at LWB from the times I've seen

GK Cooper

RB Donacien
CB Woolfenden
CB Scarr
LB Davis

CM Morsy
CM Randell

RW Ennis
CAM Harness
LW Whittaker

ST Ladapo and Hardie with half each as neither of them seem to get 90 minutes regularly!

5.5 each - can't say much fairer than that!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Your best Argyle/Ipswich XI this season. on 12:45 - Nov 29 with 1302 viewsitfcsuth

I think you could make a hell of team out of the two:

COOPER
DONACIEN - WOOLFENDEN - SCARR
MUMBA - MORSY - RANDELL - DAVIS
WHITTAKER - CHAPLIN
HARDIE

SUBS:
WALTON
BURGESS
BURNS
HOUGHTON
LADAPO
ENNIS
HARNESS

Of course the manager : KIERAN MCKENNA
[Post edited 29 Nov 2022 12:46]
Your best Argyle/Ipswich XI this season. on 14:22 - Nov 29 with 1138 viewspafcprogs

Your best Argyle/Ipswich XI this season. on 11:50 - Nov 29 by GeoffSentence

It is reasonably balanced as well with 4 Ipswich, 6 Plymouth and 1 future Ipswich players in the starting line up.

Not sure Mumba would be that keen on the move TBH

I would possibly swap out Harness for Chaplin if he were fit...

On that basis though Scarr would not be in the team o would probably switch in Donacien and put Wolfenden centrally.

Mumba plays on the right or left....was signed for the right but the injury to Miller/Grant meant he was switched to some effect.
Your best Argyle/Ipswich XI this season. on 14:41 - Nov 29 with 1087 viewsVic

Really pleased to see that you've gone retro and put an Ipswich great in goal.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Login to get fewer ads

Your best Argyle/Ipswich XI this season. on 15:13 - Nov 29 with 1035 viewspafcprogs

Your best Argyle/Ipswich XI this season. on 14:41 - Nov 29 by Vic

Really pleased to see that you've gone retro and put an Ipswich great in goal.

:)

He could save a pen that boy!
Your best Argyle/Ipswich XI this season. on 15:17 - Nov 29 with 1004 viewsoncebluealwaysblue

Strange post this.
Your best Argyle/Ipswich XI this season. on 16:02 - Nov 29 with 932 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Your best Argyle/Ipswich XI this season. on 12:23 - Nov 29 by itfcjoe

I'd adjust it to a 4231 - as think putting Mumba in there not really right when he is playing at LWB from the times I've seen

GK Cooper

RB Donacien
CB Woolfenden
CB Scarr
LB Davis

CM Morsy
CM Randell

RW Ennis
CAM Harness
LW Whittaker

ST Ladapo and Hardie with half each as neither of them seem to get 90 minutes regularly!

5.5 each - can't say much fairer than that!

Whittaker is the only loan amongst them all isn't he? Bodes well for both sides that our best players are not loans.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Your best Argyle/Ipswich XI this season. on 16:10 - Nov 29 with 907 viewsnodge_blue

I'd have our goal keeper and Chaplin.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Your best Argyle/Ipswich XI this season. on 16:15 - Nov 29 with 896 viewsOldsmoker

Your best Argyle/Ipswich XI this season. on 15:17 - Nov 29 by oncebluealwaysblue

Strange post this.

It's a clever way of saying to McKenna and Ashton that these are the Plymouth players we need to buy to destroy their push for promotion.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024