Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United forward says he feels 'betrayed' by club 09:07 - Nov 14 with 3953 viewsKeno

Mmm.... lining up his January move .......

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63619074

[Post edited 14 Nov 2022 9:07]

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United forward says he feels 'betrayed' by club on 09:46 - Nov 14 with 2863 viewsmeekreech

How much more arrogant can this prat get ? He was a great asset about 10 years ago but due to his having been treated as the superstar for so long he cannot accept being treated in the same manner as all of the players at the club. Best to pay him off and move forward. He should accept that managers now rely upon teamwork and systems where individuals talents are blended without reliance upon so-called superstars.

Poll: who do you see as next manager ?

Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United forward says he feels 'betrayed' by club on 09:47 - Nov 14 with 2855 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Really spoiling his legacy.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United forward says he feels 'betrayed' by club on 09:49 - Nov 14 with 2843 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Messi would never do that.

How did they fit those two egos in one room.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United forward says he feels 'betrayed' by club on 09:53 - Nov 14 with 2832 viewsKeno

Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United forward says he feels 'betrayed' by club on 09:46 - Nov 14 by meekreech

How much more arrogant can this prat get ? He was a great asset about 10 years ago but due to his having been treated as the superstar for so long he cannot accept being treated in the same manner as all of the players at the club. Best to pay him off and move forward. He should accept that managers now rely upon teamwork and systems where individuals talents are blended without reliance upon so-called superstars.

so you wont be happy when he is revealed as our January marquee signing then?

The link is yet too be denied ......

Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United forward says he feels 'betrayed' by club on 09:55 - Nov 14 with 2828 viewsBlueBadger

Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United forward says he feels 'betrayed' by club on 09:46 - Nov 14 by meekreech

Fat Ronaldo was always the best Ronaldo.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United forward says he feels 'betrayed' by club on 10:04 - Nov 14 with 2800 viewsFrimleyBlue

Wouldn't utd have finish lower half last season without Ronaldos goals?

He kinda has a right to be arrogant.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United forward says he feels 'betrayed' by club on 10:06 - Nov 14 with 2792 viewsFrimleyBlue

Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United forward says he feels 'betrayed' by club on 09:53 - Nov 14 by Keno

Think the link is strong Keno.

He gave an interview to a bloke who has an auntie that lives in Woodbridge who has a neighbour that has a daughter who is friends with a girl who has a partner that plays for ipswich u18s.

It's all looking positive...

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United forward says he feels 'betrayed' by club on 10:14 - Nov 14 with 2764 viewsKeno

Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United forward says he feels 'betrayed' by club on 10:06 - Nov 14 by FrimleyBlue

Think the link is strong Keno.

He gave an interview to a bloke who has an auntie that lives in Woodbridge who has a neighbour that has a daughter who is friends with a girl who has a partner that plays for ipswich u18s.

It's all looking positive...

Its telling how quickly the Rhodes link was denied but the Ronaldo one just keeps rolling

Login to get fewer ads

Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United forward says he feels 'betrayed' by club on 10:35 - Nov 14 with 2723 viewsdavblue

Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United forward says he feels 'betrayed' by club on 10:04 - Nov 14 by FrimleyBlue

Wouldn't utd have finish lower half last season without Ronaldos goals?

He kinda has a right to be arrogant.

So were United going to play with 10 men each week then?

As obviously no one could play instead of him.
Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United forward says he feels 'betrayed' by club on 11:40 - Nov 14 with 2642 viewsIllinoisblue

You just know Morgan is seeing himself as Martin Bashir while poor Ronny plays the hard done by doe-eyed Princess. Pair of c words.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United forward says he feels 'betrayed' by club on 11:59 - Nov 14 with 2567 viewsJ2BLUE

Interesting timing as he is now away with Portugal and when he returns it will be very close to the transfer window being open.

Maybe he fancies himself to have a very good world cup and thinks the giants of Europe will be happy to throw a big contract at him.

Someone will do it. PSG owners might try and wash away some of that negative Qatar coverage by putting the two greatest players of their era in the same team.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United forward says he feels 'betrayed' by club on 12:08 - Nov 14 with 2512 viewsKeno

Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United forward says he feels 'betrayed' by club on 11:59 - Nov 14 by J2BLUE

Interesting timing as he is now away with Portugal and when he returns it will be very close to the transfer window being open.

Maybe he fancies himself to have a very good world cup and thinks the giants of Europe will be happy to throw a big contract at him.

Someone will do it. PSG owners might try and wash away some of that negative Qatar coverage by putting the two greatest players of their era in the same team.

are PSG signing Skuse to play alongside Messi?

Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United forward says he feels 'betrayed' by club on 23:45 - Nov 14 with 2215 viewspointofblue

If I was Manchester United I'd announce the termination of his contract - with no pay as the interview must have surely breach the terms and conditions - on the morning of Portugal's first game. He wants to be the centre of attention? Then let him be.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United forward says he feels 'betrayed' by club on 23:52 - Nov 14 with 2198 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United forward says he feels 'betrayed' by club on 23:45 - Nov 14 by pointofblue

If I was Manchester United I'd announce the termination of his contract - with no pay as the interview must have surely breach the terms and conditions - on the morning of Portugal's first game. He wants to be the centre of attention? Then let him be.

I wouldn't. If I were United, I'd come out with,

"Cristiano Ronaldo remains a United Player and we expect him to honour the remainder of his contract, which he agreed just one year ago. This is regarded as an internal disciplinary matter and no further statement will be made"
[Post edited 15 Nov 2022 7:56]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United forward says he feels 'betrayed' by club on 08:52 - Nov 15 with 2078 viewspointofblue

Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United forward says he feels 'betrayed' by club on 23:52 - Nov 14 by Cheltenham_Blue

"Cristiano Ronaldo remains a United Player and we expect him to honour the remainder of his contract, which he agreed just one year ago. This is regarded as an internal disciplinary matter and no further statement will be made"

That’s not a bad idea - just before the Portugal game. And then stick him with the U18s with a massive fine when he returns.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United forward says he feels 'betrayed' by club on 09:14 - Nov 15 with 2045 viewsMetal_Hacker

Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United forward says he feels 'betrayed' by club on 23:52 - Nov 14 by Cheltenham_Blue

I get the sentiment but I'd rise above it and rise above his so called standards

Just get rid and draw a line under it - would be best thing for the club full stop

No statement just a very brief "Good luck Ronaldo and thannks " .

The guy is poison at the moment and has been since last season - haven't got the time of day for him

Poll: If it were one or the other

Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United forward says he feels 'betrayed' by club on 09:38 - Nov 15 with 2017 viewsgiant_stow

I find the whole thing a little bit sad - who's gonna want him? No one he'd want to play for and certainly not on the money that he deems himself to be worth.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United forward says he feels 'betrayed' by club on 09:42 - Nov 15 with 1992 viewsWeWereZombies

Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United forward says he feels 'betrayed' by club on 09:53 - Nov 14 by Keno

I think McKenna's Man. Utd. contacts would warn him off signing the player.

However if Phil posts the team line ups news item half an hour before the Buxton game and our opponents have an attacker called 'trialist'...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United forward says he feels 'betrayed' by club on 10:22 - Nov 15 with 1960 viewsBent_double

I think he should be congratulated, talking about how the Glaziers don't care about the football side of things, how nothing had changed behind the scenes in the 10 years or so between playing for them 1st and 2nd time.

I mean fans probably know that, but it's good to have someone like him say it publicly, right?

Imagine if one of our players had the guts to say it like it was during the Evans era, change might have come quicker if they had.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United forward says he feels 'betrayed' by club on 10:55 - Nov 15 with 1920 viewssolemio

Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United forward says he feels 'betrayed' by club on 09:55 - Nov 14 by BlueBadger

Fat Ronaldo was always the best Ronaldo.

There have been 3 Ronaldo players?
Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United forward says he feels 'betrayed' by club on 10:57 - Nov 15 with 1910 viewsMetal_Hacker

Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United forward says he feels 'betrayed' by club on 10:55 - Nov 15 by solemio

There have been 3 Ronaldo players?

Only one fat one

Poll: If it were one or the other

Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United forward says he feels 'betrayed' by club on 11:45 - Nov 15 with 1870 viewsN2_Blue

Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United forward says he feels 'betrayed' by club on 10:22 - Nov 15 by Bent_double

I think he should be congratulated, talking about how the Glaziers don't care about the football side of things, how nothing had changed behind the scenes in the 10 years or so between playing for them 1st and 2nd time.

I mean fans probably know that, but it's good to have someone like him say it publicly, right?

Imagine if one of our players had the guts to say it like it was during the Evans era, change might have come quicker if they had.

I agree with this partly - but why could he not do all that without being petulant.

Play your hardest, accept decsions and play for the team. He can still call everything out and say what the Glazers are. We know it anyway. He may have then had the backing of all the Utd fans for his honesty rather than almost alienating them all in the space of 3 months!

I was always a huge fan of Ronaldo the player and how he looked after himself. He's basically tarnished that with me in less than half a season and as some others have said, he's ruining his legacy of being arguably one of the top 3 players that has ever played the game.

Such a shame.

There is such as thing as retiring gracefully, or accept the level you are at and play to that without moaning, he can't play at the level he was at and doesn't seem to have accepted that.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2022 11:46]

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United forward says he feels 'betrayed' by club on 13:12 - Nov 15 with 1772 viewsRyorry

Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United forward says he feels 'betrayed' by club on 11:59 - Nov 14 by J2BLUE

"PSG owners might try and wash away some of that negative Qatar coverage by putting the two greatest players of their era in the same team."

Thereby confirming that obscene amounts of money can outweigh all other considerations ..? 🤔

Never liked CR on account of his ego. Tough time with losing his baby, daughter in hospital etc. relatively recently, but that doesn't justify him behaving as he has.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United forward says he feels 'betrayed' by club on 14:10 - Nov 15 with 1713 viewsSE1blue

Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United forward says he feels 'betrayed' by club on 10:22 - Nov 15 by Bent_double

None of Evans squad had the millions and/or market value Ronaldo has that allows him to make such comments. So he gets dropped by Man Utd, a huge new salary will come from elsewhere. The core of Evans era went to Colchester United.

And I think you can argue that some did speak up about wanting better; Downes, Gibbs, Simpson and to a similar extent Dyer.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2022 14:11]

Poll: Should VAR be scrapped?
Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United forward says he feels 'betrayed' by club on 14:51 - Nov 15 with 1654 viewsJ2BLUE

Cristiano Ronaldo: Manchester United forward says he feels 'betrayed' by club on 13:12 - Nov 15 by Ryorry

"PSG owners might try and wash away some of that negative Qatar coverage by putting the two greatest players of their era in the same team."

Thereby confirming that obscene amounts of money can outweigh all other considerations ..? 🤔

Never liked CR on account of his ego. Tough time with losing his baby, daughter in hospital etc. relatively recently, but that doesn't justify him behaving as he has.

Possibly. Hopefully not but probably would.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024