Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Humphreys 21:54 - Aug 30 with 1708 viewsBarcaBlue

My motm tonight. The future is bright. Hope he can get some space on what is going to be a very competitive bench. Really looking forward to seeing him push on and have his breakthrough season
Humphreys on 21:57 - Aug 30 with 1640 viewsOsborneOneNil

Good to hear 👌
Humphreys on 21:57 - Aug 30 with 1653 viewsSwansea_Blue

Know what you mean. My favourite Humphreys moment was when Westlake said something like ‘he doesn’t look in a place to go on loan; you can’t imagine him going to Burton an watching the ball sail over his head all game’.

Tonight won’t have done him any harm at all.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Humphreys on 21:59 - Aug 30 with 1597 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

The quality of his deliveries was exceptional. Reminded me of Dozzell, but Cam didn't drift out of the game once.

Poll: would you rather

Humphreys on 22:00 - Aug 30 with 1568 viewsFrimleyBlue

He's surrounded by next level players, even without bench time, the time spent in training for him is gold dust imo. He'll get his chance. Something i spotted earlier which I thought was a perfect summary of how KM gets his requirements across..

Ball goes out wide to the Northampton wide player, Humphries was the nearest player yet he stayed central whilst harness came across and occupied the wide player, the ball was then won, given to Humphries who was nicely in position to receive the ball and then switch play to edwards. incredible maturity and positional sense when others like Siziba for example, ran out of position hunting lose balls. ( He did well too btw, but can see he's quite far away in comparison to Humphries imo )

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

3 or 4 sensational passes today from Humphreys tonight on 22:18 - Aug 30 with 1465 viewsunstableblue

If only Ball had been fit for the Col U game alongside him.. we'd have spanked them

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Humphreys on 22:24 - Aug 30 with 1420 viewsSwansea_Blue

Humphreys on 22:00 - Aug 30 by FrimleyBlue

He's surrounded by next level players, even without bench time, the time spent in training for him is gold dust imo. He'll get his chance. Something i spotted earlier which I thought was a perfect summary of how KM gets his requirements across..

Ball goes out wide to the Northampton wide player, Humphries was the nearest player yet he stayed central whilst harness came across and occupied the wide player, the ball was then won, given to Humphries who was nicely in position to receive the ball and then switch play to edwards. incredible maturity and positional sense when others like Siziba for example, ran out of position hunting lose balls. ( He did well too btw, but can see he's quite far away in comparison to Humphries imo )

Siziba was a bit ohms a headless chicken, wasn’t he? Not a criticism per se, but the difference between him and the others was noticeable. But you’d expect that at this stage. He looks like an exciting player in the making though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Humphreys on 22:27 - Aug 30 with 1372 viewsFrimleyBlue

Humphreys on 22:24 - Aug 30 by Swansea_Blue

Siziba was a bit ohms a headless chicken, wasn’t he? Not a criticism per se, but the difference between him and the others was noticeable. But you’d expect that at this stage. He looks like an exciting player in the making though.

He was. I was hoping it might have been an opening 5 minute spell of excitement but it did just carry on even into the 2nd half where he gave a free kick away and humphreys was even saying to him he needn't have chased back. Tonight will have been amazing for him though so I feel bad for picking out something but I'm sure KM will be having the same conversation.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Humphreys on 22:43 - Aug 30 with 1209 viewsChrisd

Thought the Ball selection was perfect for him, Ball has the experience to advise him during the game and will do the horrible stuff behind Humphreys which allows him to express himself higher up the pitch. I still believe Humphreys is better staying here, training daily with our first team rather than going out on loan.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Login to get fewer ads

Humphreys on 07:31 - Aug 31 with 794 viewstractorboy1978

He can't do anymore than he has done - been really impressive every time he's represented the first team. We need to make an effort to ensure he is getting on the bench and getting minutes this season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024