Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lowestoft based fans who normally use the train. 09:10 - Jul 22 with 1842 viewsMeadowlark

What's your plan?

Anyone got a bus?
Lowestoft based fans who normally use the train. on 10:41 - Jul 22 with 1745 viewsHarlestonblue

Coming fron Norfolk but the Martlesham Park and Ride for me
Lowestoft based fans who normally use the train. on 11:22 - Jul 22 with 1703 viewsnoggin

Is there definitely no trains next Saturday?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Lowestoft based fans who normally use the train. on 11:23 - Jul 22 with 1696 viewsunbelievablue

Lowestoft based fans who normally use the train. on 11:22 - Jul 22 by noggin

GA site says to check the journey planner 2 days before. I have no idea what the service will be, and neither do they. I am hoping a skeleton service exists as was going to be in Suffolk Friday night and taking the Darsham express down on the day.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Do people from Lowestoft even know how on 11:42 - Jul 22 with 1666 viewsSwansea_Blue

to use a train?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Lowestoft based fans who normally use the train. on 12:59 - Jul 22 with 1575 viewsDJR

There are no trains next Saturday on Southeastern (which I would also use), but maybe GA is less militant.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2022 12:59]
Lowestoft based fans who normally use the train. on 13:46 - Jul 22 with 1513 viewsSitfcB

No branch line trains, will be a few on the Norwich - London line probably between 8am - 5pm, this Saturday would be a good example.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Do people from Lowestoft even know how on 13:57 - Jul 22 with 1489 viewsMeadowlark

Do people from Lowestoft even know how on 11:42 - Jul 22 by Swansea_Blue

to use a train?

From Swansea ???
Lowestoft based fans who normally use the train. on 14:02 - Jul 22 with 1483 viewsGeoffSentence

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Login to get fewer ads

Do people from Lowestoft even know how on 14:51 - Jul 22 with 1426 viewsSwansea_Blue

Do people from Lowestoft even know how on 13:57 - Jul 22 by Meadowlark

From Swansea ???

Do they run on this new fangled electrickery?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Lowestoft based fans who normally use the train. on 14:56 - Jul 22 with 1417 viewsnoggin

Lowestoft based fans who normally use the train. on 11:23 - Jul 22 by unbelievablue

GA site says to check the journey planner 2 days before. I have no idea what the service will be, and neither do they. I am hoping a skeleton service exists as was going to be in Suffolk Friday night and taking the Darsham express down on the day.

Me too, from Saxmundham

Do people from Lowestoft even know how on 17:50 - Jul 22 with 1310 viewsMeadowlark

Do people from Lowestoft even know how on 14:51 - Jul 22 by Swansea_Blue

Do they run on this new fangled electrickery?

I assume your "Swansea" name means you have never been to Suffolk, or indeed it's "Jewel on the coast," Lowestoft.
In which case it's hard to believe that you're a genuine Ipswich fan.
Shouldn't you be watching re-runs of Gavin & Stacey or playing your Tom Jones/ Shirley Bassey LPs?

The trains do not run on electricity. They are diesel-electric, but are ready to run on electricity when the lines are upgraded.

The term "electrickery" first featured in an edition of Catweazle in the 1970s. That was based in the west of England. Where you live.
Lowestoft based fans who normally use the train. on 19:46 - Jul 22 with 1216 viewsCuffy81

I'm from Leiston, I'll be getting the bus which takes 1hr 42 minutes 🙄
Lowestoft based fans who normally use the train. on 22:00 - Jul 22 with 1146 viewsnoggin

Lowestoft based fans who normally use the train. on 19:46 - Jul 22 by Cuffy81

Does it go via Saxmundham? I'll be there that weekend.

Lowestoft based fans who normally use the train. on 06:19 - Jul 23 with 1042 viewsEricsGate

I live in Lowestoft and drive to every game (home and away).

It may be worth ringing belle coaches and ask if the can put a minibus or coach on.
I used to get the coach with them going back to the late 80’s and early 90’s but they stopped it.
Would happily travel this way again if there was the opportunity
THOSE WERE THE DAYS!!!

Poll: Positive or Negative towards Paul Cook..,?

Lowestoft based fans who normally use the train. on 08:38 - Jul 23 with 952 viewsMillsey

Lowestoft based fans who normally use the train. on 06:19 - Jul 23 by EricsGate

I live in Lowestoft and drive to every game (home and away).

It may be worth ringing belle coaches and ask if the can put a minibus or coach on.
I used to get the coach with them going back to the late 80’s and early 90’s but they stopped it.
Would happily travel this way again if there was the opportunity
THOSE WERE THE DAYS!!!

So would I
Lowestoft based fans who normally use the train. on 08:41 - Jul 23 with 943 viewsMillsey

Lowestoft based fans who normally use the train. on 19:46 - Jul 22 by Cuffy81

Heck Cuffy that’s slow but at least you can get there👍
Lowestoft based fans who normally use the train. on 08:46 - Jul 23 with 934 viewsMullet

Halesworth branch will be running a bus and do pickups at Yoxford and Sax - no idea what they are charging due to fuel prices, but might be an option for car shares etc. for some North Suffolk/coastal fans who can't get the train.

If anyone needs details PM me.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Lowestoft based fans who normally use the train. on 08:52 - Jul 26 with 786 viewsfilobiz

Lowestoft based fans who normally use the train. on 10:41 - Jul 22 by Harlestonblue

Coming fron Norfolk but the Martlesham Park and Ride for me

we are looking at the london road park n ride (driving from cambridge) - have you (or anyone) used the park nrides before? is it a decent option? thanks in advance - very excited for saturday!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024