Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So - 'humbled' is the new word for not apologising. (n/t) 14:30 - May 25 with 1381 viewsfactual_blue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So - 'humbled' is the new word for not apologising. (n/t) on 14:39 - May 25 with 1348 viewsSteve_M

It's the same word Murdoch used after the phone hacking; even he managed to keep the pretence up for longer than 30 seconds too.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

So - 'humbled' is the new word for not apologising. (n/t) on 14:41 - May 25 with 1340 viewsIllinoisblue

Has he ever taken responsibility for anything in his inexplicably charmed life?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

So - 'humbled' is the new word for not apologising. (n/t) on 14:42 - May 25 with 1335 viewsNBVJohn

It’s definition appears to have been reclassified as

‘Feck every single one of you’

Furthermore the phrase ‘move on’ now apparently means

‘Look at me, I am above such trivial things as the law.’

I have written to my MP, Dr Luke (warm) Evans with my thoughts. His response, if forthcoming at all will be predictable, flag waving and pathetic I am sure.
So - 'humbled' is the new word for not apologising. (n/t) on 14:46 - May 25 with 1325 viewsChrisd

He seems to be 'humbled' quite often, but the problem is nothing changes.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

So - 'humbled' is the new word for not apologising. (n/t) on 14:50 - May 25 with 1312 viewsZx1988

[Post edited 25 May 2022 14:52]

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

So - 'humbled' is the new word for not apologising. (n/t) on 15:16 - May 25 with 1265 viewsHARRY10

So - 'humbled' is the new word for not apologising. (n/t) on 14:46 - May 25 by Chrisd

He seems to be 'humbled' quite often, but the problem is nothing changes.

The gutless toadies telling us that the war in Ukraine is more important than the countrys PM lying to the house, repeatedly.

Tory MPs who have suddenly discovered an interest in the welfare of the countrys poorest

I expect the stick insect to tell us that any condemnation of Johnson is support for Putin, Dorries to demand that ITV should be split off from the BBC while Truss says criticising Johnson is affecting UK pork*

So what is it that these cretins (voters as well) convince themselves that a lifetime liar, with a list of failures a mile long is about to become a competent politician ? It is like expecting the town drunk to become the leading light in the teetotal movement.

Yes, if I just believe enough and poke some carrots through the cage that lion will become vegetarian.

"What's that vicar, a few thousand towards the church restoration/vicars holiday fund, and you can guarantee my place in heaven"

Some MPs owe their job to the bloater, not sure, above am unhealthy devotion to their betters, does the average voter have towards him.

* no, not Johnson
So - 'humbled' is the new word for not apologising. (n/t) on 15:44 - May 25 with 1232 viewsFixed_It

It rhymes with 'rumbled'. Which is appropriate.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

So - 'humbled' is the new word for not apologising. (n/t) on 15:45 - May 25 with 1228 viewsfactual_blue

So - 'humbled' is the new word for not apologising. (n/t) on 14:42 - May 25 by NBVJohn

It’s definition appears to have been reclassified as

‘Feck every single one of you’

Furthermore the phrase ‘move on’ now apparently means

‘Look at me, I am above such trivial things as the law.’

I have written to my MP, Dr Luke (warm) Evans with my thoughts. His response, if forthcoming at all will be predictable, flag waving and pathetic I am sure.

boris appears on a mission to strip every word in the English language of any meaning.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

So - 'humbled' is the new word for not apologising. (n/t) on 16:14 - May 25 with 1179 viewsChurchman

The only thing Johnson is sorry for is being caught. The only words I ever want to hear from him again are ‘I resign’.
Or actually taking accountability, (n/t) on 16:16 - May 25 with 1170 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:33 - May 25 with 1153 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Internet app crashed on my phone, but my post was basically about what an absolute c**nt Johnson is, it's unbelievable how he is the leader of this country, and how did we end up here?
[Post edited 25 May 2022 16:42]

@veterans_project on Instagram. Please follow the page.
Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

So - 'humbled' is the new word for not apologising. (n/t) on 16:49 - May 25 with 1129 viewsmarchy

The line of questioning thus far seems to be missing the glaring open goal that would be to ask how he can possibly hope to argue that "saying farewell to valued colleagues" was justified when saying farewell to loved ones wasn't.
So - 'humbled' is the new word for not apologising. (n/t) on 17:28 - May 25 with 1084 viewsIllinoisblue

All the dribbling lapdogs, Raab, Gove, Truss, are tweeting out essentially the same message, “he’s apologised and now it’s time to move on and deliver for the British people.”

So utterly spineless.

62 - 78 - 81

So - 'humbled' is the new word for not apologising. (n/t) on 17:30 - May 25 with 1076 viewschicoazul

This is so weird. The good bhurgers of TWTD have told me he is done for months now.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

So - 'humbled' is the new word for not apologising. (n/t) on 17:46 - May 25 with 1052 viewsChurchman

So - 'humbled' is the new word for not apologising. (n/t) on 17:28 - May 25 by Illinoisblue

All the dribbling lapdogs, Raab, Gove, Truss, are tweeting out essentially the same message, “he’s apologised and now it’s time to move on and deliver for the British people.”

So utterly spineless.

I’m really not interested in apologies. This wasn’t an accident. It was deliberate and in contempt of all those people who abided by the rules, including those who could not be there when their relations died and those people who died alone, as well as people who were alone and isolated..

Johnson and all those who took part laughed in their and everybody else’s faces. They didn’t care and don’t now. So he and they should not apologise. Sorry is for people who make mistakes; people who unwittingly get it wrong, not for people who get caught. Each and every one of these people knew what they were doing and were happy with it.

They should pay with their jobs.
So - 'humbled' is the new word for not apologising. (n/t) on 17:50 - May 25 with 1036 viewsIllinoisblue

So - 'humbled' is the new word for not apologising. (n/t) on 17:46 - May 25 by Churchman

I’m really not interested in apologies. This wasn’t an accident. It was deliberate and in contempt of all those people who abided by the rules, including those who could not be there when their relations died and those people who died alone, as well as people who were alone and isolated..

Johnson and all those who took part laughed in their and everybody else’s faces. They didn’t care and don’t now. So he and they should not apologise. Sorry is for people who make mistakes; people who unwittingly get it wrong, not for people who get caught. Each and every one of these people knew what they were doing and were happy with it.

They should, they really should. But that relies on a large number of dimwitted people being able to see what’s going on.

62 - 78 - 81

So - 'humbled' is the new word for not apologising. (n/t) on 18:46 - May 25 with 981 viewsFelstow1978

And I think you'll find CNT is the new word for the current incumbent of 10 Downing Street

Poll: Isn't it time that HRH Shesgotmyballsinherhand stops feeling the need to preach?

So - 'humbled' is the new word for not apologising. (n/t) on 18:48 - May 25 with 973 viewsdominiciawful

He is cuch a sunt.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

So - 'humbled' is the new word for not apologising. (n/t) on 18:50 - May 25 with 966 viewsGuthrum

So - 'humbled' is the new word for not apologising. (n/t) on 17:30 - May 25 by chicoazul

This is so weird. The good bhurgers of TWTD have told me he is done for months now.

Part of the problem is there is no mechanism for getting rid of Johnson.

General Election is not due for 18 months. The Parliamentary Party (the only people who can vote him out) was quite thoroughly purged during 2019. Finally, there is no unity candidate to challenge him, or even someone strong enough to put up a stalking horse.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

So - 'humbled' is the new word for not apologising. (n/t) on 19:04 - May 25 with 926 viewsjaykay

so the country thought this eton mess was a better option than corbyn.
well i suppose he a better liar , better at lining his and mates pockets , a better father ,better at saying the buck stops just below me. a better cult leader*
the only thing we will know it would have been worse under corbyn as the press and social media told us so.
* remember when some were saying the cult of corbyn as a derogatory meaning.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

So - 'humbled' is the new word for not apologising. (n/t) on 19:18 - May 25 with 902 viewsBlueBadger

So - 'humbled' is the new word for not apologising. (n/t) on 17:46 - May 25 by Churchman

Yes, but the other fella had a curry.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So - 'humbled' is the new word for not apologising. (n/t) on 19:24 - May 25 with 891 viewsFelstow1978

So - 'humbled' is the new word for not apologising. (n/t) on 16:49 - May 25 by marchy

The line of questioning thus far seems to be missing the glaring open goal that would be to ask how he can possibly hope to argue that "saying farewell to valued colleagues" was justified when saying farewell to loved ones wasn't.

This

Poll: Isn't it time that HRH Shesgotmyballsinherhand stops feeling the need to preach?

So - 'humbled' is the new word for not apologising. (n/t) on 15:40 - May 26 with 709 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/survey-results/daily/2022/05/26/122b5/1

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024