Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just seen two cars pass me on the way to work 05:00 - Jan 31 with 995 viewsFPL_Tractor

One with a number plate SHAKA 1

The other with a number plate BATIGOL 9

Think we’re in for a fun transfer deadline day.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Just seen two cars pass me on the way to work on 07:36 - Jan 31 with 806 viewsOldsmoker

More likely county-lines drug-traffickers.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Just seen two cars pass me on the way to work on 07:46 - Jan 31 with 779 viewsITFC_Forever

If they are the number plates, they’ll be arrested as they are not in the correct format and are clearly false plates.

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Just seen two cars pass me on the way to work on 08:43 - Jan 31 with 660 viewsWacko

Just called up the DVLA and they told me that SHAKA 1 is registered to a 54-year-old salt and pepper accessories salesman from Kettering

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Just seen two cars pass me on the way to work on 08:57 - Jan 31 with 633 viewsnoggin

Who's the Bati boy?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Just seen two cars pass me on the way to work on 09:42 - Jan 31 with 536 viewsmonty_radio

Funny that - I just saw two identical cars on the Norwich Road, and though they were going in opposite directions, both had the same number plate: 1 ANCROOK

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024