Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town fan(s) at Charlton tonight - disgrace 23:15 - Dec 7 with 3807 viewsTresBonne

Literally watched this fella and his mate, about 18-23 I reckon, try and break/snap off the Charlton seats by holding them out and jumping on them for 10 minutes.

Only stopped when others in the crowd told him to. Then bottled it saying ‘I didn’t do nuffink’

Blue Action snood on (edit - as some people rightly pointed out, anyone can purchase these so in no way suggesting it!!) but really hope that it wasn’t one of them.

This particular chap then asked people who were staying after the 88th ‘why they don’t fk off home you bunch of cu***’

Also then told the Charlton stewards they did a terrible job, their clubs a mess and they need to ‘fkn sort it out from top to bottom you cu***’

Understand we were all annoyed at the performance. But why do people genuinely think it’s acceptable to go to a football game and act like this?
[Post edited 8 Dec 2021 1:10]
Town fan(s) at Charlton tonight - disgrace on 23:17 - Dec 7 with 3421 viewsJ2BLUE

Anyone can buy Blue Action merchandise. Doubt it was any of them

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Town fan(s) at Charlton tonight - disgrace on 23:19 - Dec 7 with 3351 viewsTheBlueGnu

they should be made to watch every single episode of Last of the Summer Wine. The Salford-born actor Gordon Wharmby's portrayal of Wesley Pegden was joyous to watch.

Poll: Other than "The Mean Machine", what was your favourite Wacky Races car ?

Town fan(s) at Charlton tonight - disgrace on 23:19 - Dec 7 with 3341 viewsTresBonne

Town fan(s) at Charlton tonight - disgrace on 23:17 - Dec 7 by J2BLUE

Anyone can buy Blue Action merchandise. Doubt it was any of them

Yeah, was hoping that was the case. Was in a group of lads a similar age - they were all positive, trying to start chants and generally having a good time as you should.

Then there’s these two random helmets looking to break chairs, start on innocent fans and abuse stewards litterpicking after the game.

Baffles me
Town fan(s) at Charlton tonight - disgrace on 23:20 - Dec 7 with 3298 viewstimothyeo

London away games bringing out the worst in our lot as per
Town fan(s) at Charlton tonight - disgrace on 23:20 - Dec 7 with 3296 viewsMatt_Netherlands

That’s a depressing read but not a very surprising one.

A perfect cocktail of a london away game, cheap beer, frustration and self entitlement is a breeding ground for idiotic behaviour.

Our fans can be our best asset at times (look at the season we went down for example), but it’s amazing how quickly things go back to a “them and us” mentality as soon as things start to go wrong on the pitch these days.
Town fan(s) at Charlton tonight - disgrace on 23:26 - Dec 7 with 3192 viewsTresBonne

Town fan(s) at Charlton tonight - disgrace on 23:20 - Dec 7 by Matt_Netherlands

A perfect cocktail of a london away game, cheap beer, frustration and self entitlement is a breeding ground for idiotic behaviour.

Our fans can be our best asset at times (look at the season we went down for example), but it’s amazing how quickly things go back to a “them and us” mentality as soon as things start to go wrong on the pitch these days.

Worth noting I do have his name after his mates sang ‘insert name’s barmy army’ but not gonna publicly put it on here. What is wrong with these type of individuals is baffling.
Town fan(s) at Charlton tonight - disgrace on 23:40 - Dec 7 with 2994 viewsSitfcB

Town fan(s) at Charlton tonight - disgrace on 23:20 - Dec 7 by Matt_Netherlands

Cheap beer?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Town fan(s) at Charlton tonight - disgrace on 23:43 - Dec 7 with 2921 viewsRozz

Town fan(s) at Charlton tonight - disgrace on 23:40 - Dec 7 by SitfcB

Cheap beer?

Init. Must've missed that.
Login to get fewer ads

Town fan(s) at Charlton tonight - disgrace on 23:53 - Dec 7 with 2804 viewsbringbacktheglory

I do believe the London games bring out the worst of our ‘fans’. I may be wrong but I often feel the behaviour of our fans is significantly worse in London. It’s embarrassing to witness, it’s shameful and it makes me feel like I don’t want to go to away games…
Town fan(s) at Charlton tonight - disgrace on 23:54 - Dec 7 with 2786 viewstractorshark

Nasty atmosphere tonight from the first goal onwards.
I used to love London away days but not any more.
It’s the same old tanked-up Stone Island brigade giving it the big un to the players and the home support.
Funny how there was plenty of provocation from the Charlton fans afterwards (singing songs about Macauley Bonne) yet not one of our boys wanted to take it further.
Lots of mouth and nowt else.
The sad thing is the problems at the end actually deflect from the complete shambles on the pitch.
Town fan(s) at Charlton tonight - disgrace on 23:54 - Dec 7 with 2782 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Town fan(s) at Charlton tonight - disgrace on 23:43 - Dec 7 by Rozz

Init. Must've missed that.

Ha fair point. I was referring to the multipacks of Carling on the train as opposed to any £6 pints in London!
Town fan(s) at Charlton tonight - disgrace on 23:58 - Dec 7 with 2724 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

London away games mate. I’m going to start steering clear of them, full of absolute helmets.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Town fan(s) at Charlton tonight - disgrace on 00:00 - Dec 8 with 2694 viewsitfcjoe

Town fan(s) at Charlton tonight - disgrace on 23:40 - Dec 7 by SitfcB

Cheap beer?

Cocaine more likely

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Town fan(s) at Charlton tonight - disgrace on 00:14 - Dec 8 with 2548 viewswkj

Understand we were all annoyed at the performance. But why do people genuinely think it’s acceptable to go to a football game and act like this?

Why? Because life is miserable when all you have is a box of Fosters and camping holiday to look forward to.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Town fan(s) at Charlton tonight - disgrace on 00:16 - Dec 8 with 2508 viewsFixed_It

Town fan(s) at Charlton tonight - disgrace on 00:14 - Dec 8 by wkj

Why? Because life is miserable when all you have is a box of Fosters and camping holiday to look forward to.

I quite like my camping holiday. But yeah - box of Fosters...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Town fan(s) at Charlton tonight - disgrace on 00:17 - Dec 8 with 2491 viewsJ2BLUE

Can I upgrade to a box of Newcastle Brown and a holiday to Pontins?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Town fan(s) at Charlton tonight - disgrace on 00:24 - Dec 8 with 2419 viewsRyorry

Plenty of people don't even have that, but would still act with a great deal more decency and class.

Having said that, being beered up was no doubt a factor.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Town fan(s) at Charlton tonight - disgrace on 00:26 - Dec 8 with 2387 viewsStrimmer

Yep whole atmosphere horrible tonight

Poll: Was it a punch?

Town fan(s) at Charlton tonight - disgrace on 00:38 - Dec 8 with 2298 viewsjeera

From the way they've conducted themselves historically that behaviour would be a far cry from that of the Blue Action who frequent here.

As stated, they sell merchandise. I would honestly edit that bit out as they shouldn't have their name tarnished by some dickhead's behaviour.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Town fan(s) at Charlton tonight - disgrace on 00:45 - Dec 8 with 2252 viewsTresBonne

Town fan(s) at Charlton tonight - disgrace on 00:38 - Dec 8 by jeera

From the way they've conducted themselves historically that behaviour would be a far cry from that of the Blue Action who frequent here.

As stated, they sell merchandise. I would honestly edit that bit out as they shouldn't have their name tarnished by some dickhead's behaviour.

Will edit it now and word better - I agree with you mate.
Town fan(s) at Charlton tonight - disgrace on 01:03 - Dec 8 with 2161 viewsbluelagos

Just a nasty undertone tonight. Saw a couple of flashpoints, not helped by a couple of dickhead stewards who seemed to want a confrontation.

Maybe am just getting old, but an all dayer on the p*ss, for a league game of little consequence...

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Town fan(s) at Charlton tonight - disgrace on 08:02 - Dec 8 with 1417 viewsFightingEssex

Didn't anyone think to record the vandalism on the phone?

Poll: Next Ipswich Town manager?

Town fan(s) at Charlton tonight - disgrace on 08:04 - Dec 8 with 1392 viewsportmanking

Coked up country bumpkins who see the bright lights of London a few times a year and get all giddy. It certainly doesn't bring out the best in our fan base.
Town fan(s) at Charlton tonight - disgrace on 08:10 - Dec 8 with 1346 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Next time you want to understand the Brexit vote....just focus on the mentality that produces comments like this!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Town fan(s) at Charlton tonight - disgrace on 09:46 - Dec 8 with 1057 viewslondontractorboy57

Town fan(s) at Charlton tonight - disgrace on 23:53 - Dec 7 by bringbacktheglory

I do believe the London games bring out the worst of our ‘fans’. I may be wrong but I often feel the behaviour of our fans is significantly worse in London. It’s embarrassing to witness, it’s shameful and it makes me feel like I don’t want to go to away games…

I stopped going after the disgraceful scenes at Brentford directed at MM that was the beginning of the end for me and my 45 year love of ITFC
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024