Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Johnson planning to address the supporters today? 09:49 - Oct 23 with 911 viewsRonFearonsHair

I know he said about not doing keepy-uppys on the pitch but wondered whether there is word of him doing a short interview on the PA before the match or at half-time?
Is Johnson planning to address the supporters today? on 09:51 - Oct 23 with 898 viewsnoggin

I'd rather see him with a pint in his hand, talking with fans, at the Fan Zone or a local pub.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Is Johnson planning to address the supporters today? on 09:55 - Oct 23 with 873 viewsRonFearonsHair

Is Johnson planning to address the supporters today? on 09:51 - Oct 23 by noggin

I'd rather see him with a pint in his hand, talking with fans, at the Fan Zone or a local pub.

Well, yes. I imagine there's scope for both.
Is Johnson planning to address the supporters today? on 10:05 - Oct 23 with 829 viewsclive_baker

Is Johnson planning to address the supporters today? on 09:51 - Oct 23 by noggin

In the rare event I bump into him in the pub pre match, I’ll be getting him a pint in. I’m a sucker for some American over exuberance, but he does seem like a good bloke. Feels somewhat less contrived too, given he lived in the U.K. for 5 years. He said that was a couple of decades ago, so it’s feasible we were half decent at the time. He certainly seems to genuinely believe in the potential here and the size of the club, which is all reasonable. The better his experience this weekend the more positively he’ll be gushing when feeding back to his colleagues, which can’t do us any harm.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Is Johnson planning to address the supporters today? on 10:16 - Oct 23 with 786 viewsNthQldITFC

Is Johnson planning to address the supporters today? on 09:55 - Oct 23 by RonFearonsHair

Well, yes. I imagine there's scope for both.

That would be 'well impressive'! Keepy-uppies with pint in hand whilst addressing the fans.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Is Johnson planning to address the supporters today? on 10:21 - Oct 23 with 763 viewschrismakin

Hopefully not. Bit Delia like if he takes the mic. Not forgetting we heard nothing from any of them during the first 10 games.

Think a meet and greet in fanzone would be best.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Is Johnson planning to address the supporters today? on 10:21 - Oct 23 with 764 viewstextbackup

someone mentioned he was staying up at milsoms, and chatting to a few people.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Is Johnson planning to address the supporters today? on 10:29 - Oct 23 with 735 viewsRonFearonsHair

Is Johnson planning to address the supporters today? on 10:16 - Oct 23 by NthQldITFC

That would be 'well impressive'! Keepy-uppies with pint in hand whilst addressing the fans.

Sounds swell.
Is Johnson planning to address the supporters today? on 11:42 - Oct 23 with 629 viewsChurchman

Is Johnson planning to address the supporters today? on 10:21 - Oct 23 by chrismakin

Hopefully not. Bit Delia like if he takes the mic. Not forgetting we heard nothing from any of them during the first 10 games.

Think a meet and greet in fanzone would be best.

If he has a few too many before the game and staggers out on the pitch with a pint at half time shouting ‘let’s be avin you!’ or ‘where the hell is the Quarterback?’ finishing with ‘let’s waste these sonsofbit––s’ I’ll laugh my head off. Go for it!
[Post edited 23 Oct 2021 11:46]
Login to get fewer ads

Is Johnson planning to address the supporters today? on 11:56 - Oct 23 with 593 viewsnoggin

Is Johnson planning to address the supporters today? on 11:42 - Oct 23 by Churchman

If he has a few too many before the game and staggers out on the pitch with a pint at half time shouting ‘let’s be avin you!’ or ‘where the hell is the Quarterback?’ finishing with ‘let’s waste these sonsofbit––s’ I’ll laugh my head off. Go for it!
[Post edited 23 Oct 2021 11:46]

I'm hoping for a win. 2 to zero is my prediction.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Is Johnson planning to address the supporters today? on 12:13 - Oct 23 with 551 viewsJ2BLUE

I hope he gets a nice little chant from the SBR. He seems a top bloke and his enthusiasm and respect for the club's history is great to see.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024