Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Booking Fee's for away games ridiculous 12:26 - Sep 2 with 2271 viewsJackPITFC

I was looking at Booking Lincoln for 2 people,

1.50 Extra for each for Match Ticket Booking Fee
1.50 Extra for each Travel Ticket Booking Fee
1.75 Postage Fee.

An Extra £7.75 don't understand it can someone explain why??
[Post edited 2 Sep 2021 12:26]
Booking Fee's for away games ridiculous on 12:39 - Sep 2 with 2203 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

No idea.

Why they do not incorporate it into the ticket price I will never know. If I can't see it, I would not get so bothered by it.
Booking Fee's for away games ridiculous on 12:42 - Sep 2 with 2186 viewsportmanpensioner

Recently booked mine and it was £9.50 fees as I couldn’t find a way of combining postage fees
Booking Fee's for away games ridiculous on 14:02 - Sep 2 with 2076 viewsScuzzer

I dont understand why in this day and age why a booking fee is added. Pointless
essay really.
Also...No print at home alternative so you have to pay for postage.
Also...there is an error in Towns advertising. Young adults are under 21 at Lincoln...not under 23.

Established 1968

Booking Fee's for away games ridiculous on 14:50 - Sep 2 with 2001 viewsIllinoisblue

The booking fee can almost be excused as it’s pretty standard… BUT a “travel ticket fee”??? That is blatantly outrageous. The Supporters Club should be all over this stuff.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Booking Fee's for away games ridiculous on 14:56 - Sep 2 with 1982 viewsJon_456

Really fu*ks me off when they charge you booking fees per ticket, rather than per transaction.

Booked tickets the other day for another event and charged us £7.50 booking fee per ticket, so £82 basically becomes £90 each.

The price should be the price, none of this booking fee b*llocks.
Booking Fee's for away games ridiculous on 15:14 - Sep 2 with 1952 viewsMullet

Booking Fee's for away games ridiculous on 14:50 - Sep 2 by Illinoisblue

The booking fee can almost be excused as it’s pretty standard… BUT a “travel ticket fee”??? That is blatantly outrageous. The Supporters Club should be all over this stuff.

I suspect you’ve got more chance of Phil sending Lambert a Christmas card.

Reckon it’ll go to seatgeek so the club gets a bigger share overall of sales.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Booking Fee's for away games ridiculous on 15:16 - Sep 2 with 1939 viewschrismakin

Booking Fee's for away games ridiculous on 14:56 - Sep 2 by Jon_456

Really fu*ks me off when they charge you booking fees per ticket, rather than per transaction.

Booked tickets the other day for another event and charged us £7.50 booking fee per ticket, so £82 basically becomes £90 each.

The price should be the price, none of this booking fee b*llocks.

Who does the money go to , the ticket third party

or town

If town....... surely everyone should be happy to support the tranfers we've just made

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Booking Fee's for away games ridiculous on 15:22 - Sep 2 with 1930 viewshype313

Booking Fee's for away games ridiculous on 15:16 - Sep 2 by chrismakin

or town

If town....... surely everyone should be happy to support the tranfers we've just made

Aren't we doing that by purchasing ST and standard tickets?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Login to get fewer ads

Booking Fee's for away games ridiculous on 15:24 - Sep 2 with 1922 viewshoppy

or town

If it's Town, more transparency would be preferred - the advertised price of the ticket should be the price you actually pay (whether it says that includes a £xx booking fee or not), there is no way you can pay the advertised price, so why show it as that? Pre-season v Palace, tickets advertised at £10... you couldn't buy in store etc, so the only way was online, and no way of avoiding the booking fee. If advertised as tickets £11.50, then that's what it is, however the beneficiaries of the total price is allocated is irrelevant to the buyer. All that matters is the end price they pay.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Booking Fee's for away games ridiculous on 16:58 - Sep 2 with 1824 viewsIllinoisblue

or town

The post where makin says “fans should be happy to be ripped off”

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Booking Fee's for away games ridiculous on 12:37 - Sep 3 with 1627 viewsSamWhiteUK

Booking Fee's for away games ridiculous on 15:24 - Sep 2 by hoppy

If it's Town, more transparency would be preferred - the advertised price of the ticket should be the price you actually pay (whether it says that includes a £xx booking fee or not), there is no way you can pay the advertised price, so why show it as that? Pre-season v Palace, tickets advertised at £10... you couldn't buy in store etc, so the only way was online, and no way of avoiding the booking fee. If advertised as tickets £11.50, then that's what it is, however the beneficiaries of the total price is allocated is irrelevant to the buyer. All that matters is the end price they pay.

Booking fees were included last year and no one moaned then
Booking Fee's for away games ridiculous on 12:41 - Sep 3 with 1606 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Booking Fee's for away games ridiculous on 12:37 - Sep 3 by SamWhiteUK

Booking fees were included last year and no one moaned then

The season where only one game had fans who were all season ticket holders?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Booking Fee's for away games ridiculous on 12:53 - Sep 3 with 1576 viewsDubtractor

I think that booking fees have always been there, but they legally have to be separately stated now.

A similar thing has happened with gig tickets.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Booking Fee's for away games ridiculous on 12:57 - Sep 3 with 1553 viewshoppy

Booking Fee's for away games ridiculous on 12:53 - Sep 3 by Dubtractor

I think that booking fees have always been there, but they legally have to be separately stated now.

Are they advertised as £XX plus £xx booking fee, or £XX including £xx booking fee?

Personally, whether they're there or not isn't the issue - all I want to know is exactly how much I'm paying in total, and that should be the advertised price, so would rather have them advertised as the total, including £xx booking fee.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Booking Fee's for away games ridiculous on 13:35 - Sep 3 with 1489 viewsstonojnr

Booking Fee's for away games ridiculous on 12:39 - Sep 2 by BlueBlueBluex2

No idea.

Why they do not incorporate it into the ticket price I will never know. If I can't see it, I would not get so bothered by it.

isnt that exactly why they had to do it, because the charges were hidden and it was misleading because the venue/artist/promoter werent getting the full ticket cost, because the likes of Ticketmaster were hiding their handling fees.

now I believe its the law such fees have to displayed so you can see how much you are getting ripped off,
Booking Fee's for away games ridiculous on 14:58 - Sep 3 with 1412 viewsTractorCam

Booking Fee's for away games ridiculous on 12:53 - Sep 3 by Dubtractor

Not in our case, cup games have always been £10, never £11.50.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Booking Fee's for away games ridiculous on 15:00 - Sep 3 with 1403 viewsTractorCam

Booking Fee's for away games ridiculous on 15:24 - Sep 2 by hoppy

You could buy Palace in store, I went to the store to avoid the various booking fees... they still charge it in store. Presumed it was an online thing.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Booking Fee's for away games ridiculous on 15:40 - Sep 3 with 1353 viewsSamWhiteUK

Booking Fee's for away games ridiculous on 12:41 - Sep 3 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

The season where only one game had fans who were all season ticket holders?

D'oh! I meant with the last system, obviously
Booking Fee's for away games ridiculous on 08:15 - Sep 4 with 1172 viewswkj

Booking fees are fast becoming like the "Line Rental" scam marketing telecoms used to work. We'll charge you £2 for your phone per month! (not including £15 line rental)

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024