Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Edwards... 17:07 - Aug 14 with 2858 viewsFrankfurtBlue

looks like he will rip this league apart. OK, he might come up against better oppo, but he has pace, control, strength, positivity and he has a shot on him. One of the positives from today.
Kyle Edwards... on 18:01 - Aug 14 with 2677 viewsHighgateBlue

I think the phrase "rip this league apart" should be banned. it is so condescending, arrogant, and thus far has been entirely misplaced in relation to at least a dozen players...
Kyle Edwards... on 18:02 - Aug 14 with 2666 viewsJ2BLUE

With respect to Jacobs, you can see why we pulled out and saved a fee on someone who looks very good.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Kyle Edwards... on 18:30 - Aug 14 with 2570 viewsFrankfurtBlue

Kyle Edwards... on 18:01 - Aug 14 by HighgateBlue

I think the phrase "rip this league apart" should be banned. it is so condescending, arrogant, and thus far has been entirely misplaced in relation to at least a dozen players...

Well done! Instead of giving your opinion on the player in question, why not criticise a fellow fan for posting something (very) positive about one of our newest recruits?
Kyle Edwards... on 19:10 - Aug 14 with 2466 viewsjas0999

Agree with what Cook told him: will have good days and bad days. When he’s good, I suspect he will be unplayable. He won’t be great week in week out though.
Kyle Edwards... on 19:42 - Aug 14 with 2316 viewsMach_foreignBlue

That second half performance has shown how much better he is than Dobra whom he replaced.

He has to start on Tuesday.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2021 19:43]
Kyle Edwards... on 19:48 - Aug 14 with 2256 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Showed a lot of promise, really looking forward to seeing him again

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Kyle Edwards... on 19:57 - Aug 14 with 2186 viewsBlueNomad

I didn’t watch today and it sounds as if he is very promising. Remember the hyperbole about JET though.
Kyle Edwards... on 20:01 - Aug 14 with 2161 viewschrismakin

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Login to get fewer ads

Kyle Edwards... on 21:50 - Aug 14 with 1856 viewsITFCson

Kyle Edwards... on 20:01 - Aug 14 by chrismakin

Looks like he was crossing it rather than shooting
Kyle Edwards... on 11:09 - Aug 15 with 1361 viewsChrisd

Best to assess him after a good few games in the starting XI rather than on yesterday's fleeting performance as a substitute. We've made this mistake a number of times assessing a player is going to ' rip this league' when in reality that never materialises.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Kyle Edwards... on 11:50 - Aug 15 with 1285 viewspointofblue

Kyle Edwards... on 19:57 - Aug 14 by BlueNomad

I didn’t watch today and it sounds as if he is very promising. Remember the hyperbole about JET though.

And Lee Martin after he was superb in a friendly match.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Kyle Edwards... on 12:16 - Aug 15 with 1216 viewsBudapestByBlimp

Kyle Edwards... on 11:09 - Aug 15 by Chrisd

Best to assess him after a good few games in the starting XI rather than on yesterday's fleeting performance as a substitute. We've made this mistake a number of times assessing a player is going to ' rip this league' when in reality that never materialises.

Although I agree with you, I must say when we signed Harper and I watched his highlight reel, and it was Edwards who stood out. But you're right, we'll not know how good he really is until halfway through the season (much like the rest of the team).
Kyle Edwards... on 10:06 - Aug 16 with 918 viewsFrankfurtBlue

Kyle Edwards... on 11:09 - Aug 15 by Chrisd

You are right about being able to better assess a player after a few games. I don't know whether you or others were able to see his performance. I did, and merely wanted to convey my thoughts because there are very few players that I have seen play for Town that looked so composed and qualitatively exceptional in such a short appearance. Let's hope that he shows that over 90 minutes on Tuesday, and beyond.
Kyle Edwards... on 10:21 - Aug 16 with 846 viewsNthQldITFC

K Edwards - top potato.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Kyle Edwards... on 10:26 - Aug 16 with 817 viewsWallingford_Boy

Kyle Edwards... on 21:50 - Aug 14 by ITFCson

Looks like he was crossing it rather than shooting

Was definitely a cross. Not that it matters!

RIP Sir Bobby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024