Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
17k-18k for Saturday seems disappointing.... 11:26 - Aug 1 with 9131 viewsunstableblue

... but when you are a die hard such as ourselves who post on here, its hard to remember that large sections of the Town fan base have disconnected with visiting Portman Road through years of poor performances and results

Hopefully we can get a run going and a buzz back around the club, and get the lapsed blue back into the seats.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

17k-18k for Saturday seems disappointing.... (n/t) on 03:12 - Aug 4 with 372 viewsTendring_Blue

[Post edited 4 Aug 2021 3:21]
Well 20k + are going to make the effort… we could reach 21k (n/t) on 21:59 - Aug 4 with 231 viewsunstableblue

17k-18k for Saturday seems disappointing.... on 21:11 - Aug 3 by Kuqishitsonpukki

Or a drivers license / debit / credit card / any other form of I.D??…seems a pretty reasonable request to me! If having to bring one of these in the order to gain entry to watch a team you supposedly support (after 18 odd months away) is too much hassle then I’d suggest they are the type of moaning negative boring ‘supporters’ we would probably rather stay away anyway! No matter how ‘many’ there are! Get over yourselves and get out and support the club! (Ps completely understand those with Covid worries and shielding issues but for the vast majority there is no reason to keep away anymore) COYB.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024