Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If they open up travel for fully vaccinated... 12:38 - Jun 24 with 1560 viewsm14_blue

Anyone know what that would be likely to mean for young kids?

Just tough luck?
If they open up travel for fully vaccinated... on 12:41 - Jun 24 with 1541 viewsTractorCam

Presume kids would be fine as they are unable to get the vaccine.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

If they open up travel for fully vaccinated... on 12:56 - Jun 24 with 1507 viewsfactual_blue

Holding pens at the airport of departure. The toughest will survive a fortnight.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

If they open up travel for fully vaccinated... on 12:58 - Jun 24 with 1495 viewsfooters

If they open up travel for fully vaccinated... on 12:56 - Jun 24 by factual_blue

Holding pens at the airport of departure. The toughest will survive a fortnight.

Lord of the budget flights?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

If they open up travel for fully vaccinated... on 12:59 - Jun 24 with 1484 viewsMookamoo

You would assume under 18s will be exempt. I feel for those under 30 who will have only had their single jab. They've ben asked to put their lives on hold to protect the older members of society only to see those oldies sod off to Spain for 2 weeks.

Tax the pensions.
If they open up travel for fully vaccinated... on 13:02 - Jun 24 with 1465 viewsfactual_blue

If they open up travel for fully vaccinated... on 12:58 - Jun 24 by footers

Lord of the budget flights?

The holding pens are provided by Moose Incarceration Services. As he has responsibility for social care, matt hancock is in overall charge.

#whatcouldpossiblygowrong?

If they open up travel for fully vaccinated... on 13:02 - Jun 24 with 1464 viewsStokieBlue

If they open up travel for fully vaccinated... on 12:59 - Jun 24 by Mookamoo

You would assume under 18s will be exempt. I feel for those under 30 who will have only had their single jab. They've ben asked to put their lives on hold to protect the older members of society only to see those oldies sod off to Spain for 2 weeks.

Tax the pensions.

They aren't going to have to wait long. I got my AZ about 5 weeks before a colleague yet we both got our second jabs this week.

I think they will be doing all the younger people with only a 3 week gap like the US do for Pfizer.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

If they open up travel for fully vaccinated... on 13:03 - Jun 24 with 1463 viewsLord_Lucan

Tax the pensions.

I feel for the 16 - 18 year olds who should have been searching relentlessly for bunk ups in pubs and clubs up and down the land for the past 18 months

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

If they open up travel for fully vaccinated... on 13:03 - Jun 24 with 1458 viewsPinewoodblue

Tax the pensions.

State pension is already taxed. It isn’t deducted at source but your tax code is adjusted accordingly.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Login to get fewer ads

If they open up travel for fully vaccinated... on 13:03 - Jun 24 with 1464 viewsStokieBlue

I would be wary of travel being opened up.

It's all very well for the UK to green-list destinations but given our high levels of the Delta variants a lot of those places might not want us.

Merkal is currently pushing very hard for there to be an EU-wide compulsory quarantine for all travellers from the UK and to be fair you can't blame her. I wish Boris was so willing to be firm on controlling our borders with regards to C19.

SB

If they open up travel for fully vaccinated... on 13:06 - Jun 24 with 1453 viewsfactual_blue

Tax the pensions.

It's the tax relief on huge pension pots that's in the line of fire.

I heard of somebody the other day who'd been complaining they could only put £1m in their pension pot.

If they open up travel for fully vaccinated... on 13:11 - Jun 24 with 1424 viewsm14_blue

If they open up travel for fully vaccinated... on 13:03 - Jun 24 by StokieBlue

It's all very well for the UK to green-list destinations but given our high levels of the Delta variants a lot of those places might not want us.

Merkal is currently pushing very hard for there to be an EU-wide compulsory quarantine for all travellers from the UK and to be fair you can't blame her. I wish Boris was so willing to be firm on controlling our borders with regards to C19.

SB

Yep, wouldn't be at all surprised if the EU restricted access to us. Makes little sense for things to be so tight in the other direction when cases are higher here than almost anywhere else.

I'm probably more interested in the hypothetical and philosophical questions around who should be able to travel rather than the practicalities.
If they open up travel for fully vaccinated... on 13:14 - Jun 24 with 1411 viewsMookamoo

If they open up travel for fully vaccinated... on 13:03 - Jun 24 by Lord_Lucan

I feel for the 16 - 18 year olds who should have been searching relentlessly for bunk ups in pubs and clubs up and down the land for the past 18 months

There are a lot of cruise ships ready to go. Just convert them into 16-18 floating shag palaces and have them just go round the UK. Just hose them down afterwards.
If they open up travel for fully vaccinated... on 13:45 - Jun 24 with 1346 viewstextbackup

would mean the grandparents get a 2 week staycation at my house to look after the kids, while me and missus go away....

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

If they open up travel for fully vaccinated... on 13:49 - Jun 24 with 1328 viewsPinewoodblue

If they open up travel for fully vaccinated... on 13:03 - Jun 24 by StokieBlue

SB

Find it ironic that Merkel wants everyone to quarantine visitors from UK but no such restrictions would apply to German fans when they return home from Wembley.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

If they open up travel for fully vaccinated... on 14:13 - Jun 24 with 1286 viewsLord_Lucan

If they open up travel for fully vaccinated... on 13:49 - Jun 24 by Pinewoodblue

Find it ironic that Merkel wants everyone to quarantine visitors from UK but no such restrictions would apply to German fans when they return home from Wembley.

If things go as per norm Europe will get hit with Delta soon - unless of course they already are but simply not doing as many tests as us.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

If they open up travel for fully vaccinated... on 14:16 - Jun 24 with 1277 viewsStokieBlue

If they open up travel for fully vaccinated... on 14:13 - Jun 24 by Lord_Lucan

If things go as per norm Europe will get hit with Delta soon - unless of course they already are but simply not doing as many tests as us.

It's about 10% of the cases in France now.

It's going to be much worse in places like France where the percentage of vaccinated adults is quite a lot below the UK.

SB

If they open up travel for fully vaccinated... on 14:36 - Jun 24 with 1247 viewsfooters

If they open up travel for fully vaccinated... on 14:16 - Jun 24 by StokieBlue

It's going to be much worse in places like France where the percentage of vaccinated adults is quite a lot below the UK.

SB

But thankfully we don't have any major transport and freight hubs between the UK and France so we should be all right.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

If they open up travel for fully vaccinated... on 14:56 - Jun 24 with 1200 viewsnoggin

If they open up travel for fully vaccinated... on 13:49 - Jun 24 by Pinewoodblue

The public gets what the public wants. #brexit

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

If they open up travel for fully vaccinated... on 15:15 - Jun 24 with 1166 viewslinhdi

If they open up travel for fully vaccinated... on 14:16 - Jun 24 by StokieBlue

SB

It's a vaccine race there too - France are catching up UK on vaccinations very quickly. Plan seems to be to keep us out until they're mostly vaxed, which should be about another month.
If they open up travel for fully vaccinated... on 15:29 - Jun 24 with 1151 viewsStokieBlue

If they open up travel for fully vaccinated... on 15:15 - Jun 24 by linhdi

It's a vaccine race there too - France are catching up UK on vaccinations very quickly. Plan seems to be to keep us out until they're mostly vaxed, which should be about another month.

Looks like France at at ~19m people with two doses and the UK are at ~32m people with two doses.

They are administering ~500000 doses a day so assuming 75% of those are second doses it will take them 35 days to get to the point we are now.

I really hope they are accelerating and can catch us up as they really need double-dose protection to stop the delta variant.

SB

If they open up travel for fully vaccinated... on 15:32 - Jun 24 with 1144 viewsSwansea_Blue

If they open up travel for fully vaccinated... on 13:02 - Jun 24 by factual_blue

The holding pens are provided by Moose Incarceration Services. As he has responsibility for social care, matt hancock is in overall charge.

#whatcouldpossiblygowrong?

Is that him advising Dido Harding?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024