Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That's as good a fixture list as we could have hoped for 09:06 - Jun 24 with 2105 viewstractordownsouth

In terms of who we play and when. It looks like quite a favourable start, which we will need when the team is still gelling. Morecambe are still in turmoil to a certain extent themselves after losing their manager, and Wimbledon, Cheltenham and Burton are fairly kind games too. Last 4 games look very tough, so let's hope we've secured our top 6 place by then!

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

That's as good a fixture list as we could have hoped for on 09:08 - Jun 24 with 2054 viewsArnieM

Where’s the fixtures en ????

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

That's as good a fixture list as we could have hoped for on 09:08 - Jun 24 with 2042 viewsclive_baker

Top 6?

Get out.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

That's as good a fixture list as we could have hoped for on 09:12 - Jun 24 with 1980 viewsBlowedifiwinit

Nothing says we're in League One more than our fixtures for August!
That's as good a fixture list as we could have hoped for on 09:42 - Jun 24 with 1870 viewsCotty

I notice that we play each team twice, once at home, and once away. I couldn't be more thrilled with that.
That's as good a fixture list as we could have hoped for on 09:43 - Jun 24 with 1862 viewsKeno

That's as good a fixture list as we could have hoped for on 09:42 - Jun 24 by Cotty

I notice that we play each team twice, once at home, and once away. I couldn't be more thrilled with that.

Woah!!!

there's a novel approach, it'll never catch on

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

That's as good a fixture list as we could have hoped for on 09:50 - Jun 24 with 1837 viewsFixed_It

That's as good a fixture list as we could have hoped for on 09:42 - Jun 24 by Cotty

I would be more thrilled if we played them twice at home personally. But I guess that would be a bit greedy.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

That's as good a fixture list as we could have hoped for on 10:01 - Jun 24 with 1810 viewsJakeITFC

That's as good a fixture list as we could have hoped for on 10:03 - Jun 24 with 1800 viewsTrequartista

The first six fixtures are all against teams that were in the non-league when we were beating the likes of Real Madrid in the mid-70s.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Login to get fewer ads

That's as good a fixture list as we could have hoped for on 10:06 - Jun 24 with 1779 viewsMetal_Hacker

That's as good a fixture list as we could have hoped for on 09:43 - Jun 24 by Keno

Woah!!!

there's a novel approach, it'll never catch on

Hey get this , you also got the opportunity to play each other in a cup sponsored by some Italian type food

Poll: If it were one or the other

That's as good a fixture list as we could have hoped for on 10:08 - Jun 24 with 1770 viewsCotty

That's as good a fixture list as we could have hoped for on 10:01 - Jun 24 by JakeITFC

This is really weird. Isn't the final league position in that table just the ordering of the current averaged bookie odds? Why did they need to go through all the fixtures to work out that we all play each other twice?
That's as good a fixture list as we could have hoped for on 10:10 - Jun 24 with 1759 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

That's as good a fixture list as we could have hoped for on 10:08 - Jun 24 by Cotty

This is really weird. Isn't the final league position in that table just the ordering of the current averaged bookie odds? Why did they need to go through all the fixtures to work out that we all play each other twice?

Just to show how the fixtures are spread, isn’t it? Or am I due a massive whoosh?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

That's as good a fixture list as we could have hoped for on 10:17 - Jun 24 with 1731 viewsJakeITFC

That's as good a fixture list as we could have hoped for on 10:08 - Jun 24 by Cotty

Think it's more to show the clustering of easy/hard runs of games.
That's as good a fixture list as we could have hoped for on 10:20 - Jun 24 with 1713 viewschrismakin

After our recent run in, I will ignore who we are playing other than is it at home or away for travel purposes lol

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

That's as good a fixture list as we could have hoped for on 12:50 - Jun 24 with 1613 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I''ve never understood the, 'thats a really good fixture list' stuff, it's the same as last year, bar 6 teams and the dates have changed.

If we are going up, we are going to have to beat them all anyway, no matter what order they come in.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

That's as good a fixture list as we could have hoped for on 12:58 - Jun 24 with 1595 viewsGeoffSentence

It is, it only has League One teams on it. We should be able to beat most of them.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

That's as good a fixture list as we could have hoped for on 13:01 - Jun 24 with 1583 viewsMeadowlark

That's as good a fixture list as we could have hoped for on 12:58 - Jun 24 by GeoffSentence

It is, it only has League One teams on it. We should be able to beat most of them.

Yeah, I was quite relieved not be facing Man City or Liverpool on the opening day.
Phew!
That's as good a fixture list as we could have hoped for on 13:02 - Jun 24 with 1581 viewslongtimefan

I’d much rather play relegated teams early on and promoted teams later. Promoted teams generally start better than manage over the course of a season and relegated teams the opposite.
That's as good a fixture list as we could have hoped for on 13:44 - Jun 24 with 1533 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

That's as good a fixture list as we could have hoped for on 12:50 - Jun 24 by Cheltenham_Blue

I''ve never understood the, 'thats a really good fixture list' stuff, it's the same as last year, bar 6 teams and the dates have changed.

If we are going up, we are going to have to beat them all anyway, no matter what order they come in.

It is a good fixture list for us who travel away often, as nearly all the long haul away trips are Saturday and not Tuesday.
That's as good a fixture list as we could have hoped for on 14:10 - Jun 24 with 1493 viewsHighgateBlue

The fixture gods are laughing at us I think. For the last two years we've got off to an amazing start and then faded. If we start well, there'll be the suspicion it might all go wrong. If we start badly, then we'll be worrying quite where we'll end up if we end the season like we have been doing!

Never easy being a Town fan :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024