Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If there was a battle between pigoens and seagulls 18:11 - May 11 with 1402 viewsKeno

who'd win?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

If there was a battle between pigoens and seagulls on 18:14 - May 11 with 1000 viewsDarth_Koont

Same weapons?

Pronouns: He/Him

If there was a battle between pigoens and seagulls on 18:24 - May 11 with 975 viewsKeno

If there was a battle between pigoens and seagulls on 18:14 - May 11 by Darth_Koont

Same weapons?

yep, anything goes

If there was a battle between pigoens and seagulls on 18:26 - May 11 with 969 viewsGeoffSentence

seagull

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

If there was a battle between pigoens and seagulls on 18:27 - May 11 with 966 viewsTIB

What sort of pigeon we talking? Oriental Roller? Dutch Beauty Homer?

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

If there was a battle between pigoens and seagulls on 18:28 - May 11 with 966 viewsKeno

If there was a battle between pigoens and seagulls on 18:26 - May 11 by GeoffSentence

seagull

I kind of see seagulls attacking on mass with little strategy and no defence whereas the pigeons would be more canny and tactical
[Post edited 11 May 2021 18:28]

If there was a battle between pigoens and seagulls on 18:29 - May 11 with 959 viewsKeno

If there was a battle between pigoens and seagulls on 18:27 - May 11 by TIB

What sort of pigeon we talking? Oriental Roller? Dutch Beauty Homer?

It would be the Pigeon Alliance Collective

If there was a battle between pigoens and seagulls on 18:35 - May 11 with 946 views26_Paz

Seagulls are much bigger and much more vicious. Complete no contest.

The Paz Man

If there was a battle between pigoens and seagulls on 18:36 - May 11 with 948 viewsFtnfwest

Well I’d help out the seagulls if it makes a difference. Feral pigeons or wood pigeons?
Login to get fewer ads

If there was a battle between pigoens and seagulls on 18:36 - May 11 with 947 viewsBent_double

If we're lucky, they would completely obliterate each other, leaving none of the filthy scavengers left.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

If there was a battle between pigoens and seagulls on 18:46 - May 11 with 925 viewsazuremerlangus

Equal numbers?

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

If there was a battle between pigoens and seagulls on 19:12 - May 11 with 893 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Seagulls all day long.

Saw one of those chasing off a grey heron the other day. Didn’t let up on him for a second.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

If there was a battle between pigoens and seagulls on 19:14 - May 11 with 887 viewsCheltenham_Blue

If there was a battle between pigoens and seagulls on 18:26 - May 11 by GeoffSentence

seagull

Good job TG isn’t here to see this.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

If there was a battle between pigoens and seagulls on 19:23 - May 11 with 873 viewsSteve_M

Definitely the gulls, the pigeons tend to stay out of their way in NW1.

I did see a confrontation between a goose and a swan on Hampstead Heath last Summer; the goose ended up fking off rather rapidly when the swan flew at it.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

If there was a battle between pigoens and seagulls on 19:29 - May 11 with 861 viewsstantheman

If it was a fight to the death, I hope it would be a draw.
If there was a battle between pigoens and seagulls on 19:30 - May 11 with 857 viewsMullet

The scum of the urban ecosystem.... cats.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

If there was a battle between pigoens and seagulls on 19:31 - May 11 with 856 viewsBlueBoots

seagull

How bizarre...I know the chap who made that video; that's Hyde Park (I've actually just got home from a visit there), and he is a fellow birder.

I also know that particular Black-backed Gull who gets through a couple of pigeons a day (although he does share them with his missus...)

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

If there was a battle between pigoens and seagulls on 19:33 - May 11 with 851 viewsBlueBoots

Seagulls also win battles with humans quite regularly...

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

If there was a battle between pigoens and seagulls on 19:34 - May 11 with 842 viewsGeoffSentence

If there was a battle between pigoens and seagulls on 19:31 - May 11 by BlueBoots

How bizarre...I know the chap who made that video; that's Hyde Park (I've actually just got home from a visit there), and he is a fellow birder.

I also know that particular Black-backed Gull who gets through a couple of pigeons a day (although he does share them with his missus...)

I would appreciate it if you could get the gull to come up here and train up my local gulls.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

If there was a battle between pigoens and seagulls on 19:34 - May 11 with 837 views26_Paz

If there was a battle between pigoens and seagulls on 18:36 - May 11 by Ftnfwest

Well I’d help out the seagulls if it makes a difference. Feral pigeons or wood pigeons?

Doesn’t matter mate. Seagull mashes him up either way
[Post edited 11 May 2021 19:35]

The Paz Man

If there was a battle between pigoens and seagulls on 19:36 - May 11 with 829 viewsbrogansnose

Pound for pound seagulls are nastier and tougher but eventually pigeons would take over by sheer weight of numbers because they love shagging so much.
If there was a battle between pigoens and seagulls on 19:54 - May 11 with 799 viewsNthQldITFC

"There's only one way to find out..."

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

If there was a battle between pigoens and seagulls on 20:50 - May 11 with 736 viewsbluelagos

Kangaroos?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

If there was a battle between pigoens and seagulls on 21:53 - May 11 with 693 viewsClapham_Junction

If there was a battle between pigoens and seagulls on 19:31 - May 11 by BlueBoots

If it's one particular gull that does this, I've also seen it in action - saw one in Hyde Park (looks like the same spot) kill a pigeon last year.
If there was a battle between pigoens and seagulls on 22:24 - May 11 with 651 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Seagulls hunt fish by dive bombing them. Their beaks are adapted to tear flesh.

Have you seen a pigeon feeding? Peck, peck, peck. They eat seeds.

Any member of the crow family against a seagull would be a fairer contest.
If there was a battle between pigoens and seagulls on 22:36 - May 11 with 636 viewsWeWereZombies

If there was a battle between pigoens and seagulls on 22:24 - May 11 by ArnoldMoorhen

Seagulls hunt fish by dive bombing them. Their beaks are adapted to tear flesh.

Have you seen a pigeon feeding? Peck, peck, peck. They eat seeds.

Any member of the crow family against a seagull would be a fairer contest.

Narrow it down to Ravens vs. Herring Gulls and you have something people would pay to watch.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024