Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight 03:43 - Mar 8 with 11385 viewsIllinoisblue

Definitely tune in if you’d like to hear a privileged wealthy couple piss and moan for an hour.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 14:56 - Mar 8 with 1743 viewsBlueBadger

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 07:29 - Mar 8 by 26_Paz

They did boot Andrew out in fairness to them.

Yeah, he's often seen begging for change outside Woking Pizza Express.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 14:59 - Mar 8 with 1731 viewsWeWereZombies

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 14:56 - Mar 8 by itfcjoe

I thought they said Senior Royal, doesn't leave many does it?

The Kents?

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 15:03 - Mar 8 with 1719 viewsitfcjoe

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 14:59 - Mar 8 by WeWereZombies

The Kents?

Surely only Charles and Camilla or William and Kate left as Senior Royals?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 15:11 - Mar 8 with 1692 viewsRadlett_blue

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 15:03 - Mar 8 by itfcjoe

Should only be the direct heir to the throne and his/her heir. The others can all do one and get a job, rather than fanny around opening leisure centres surrounded by 20 bodyguards.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 15:12 - Mar 8 with 1680 viewsRyorry

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 11:52 - Mar 8 by WeWereZombies

I would suggest that not even the wife or the husband know everything that goes on within a marriage.

Btw, something no-one appears to have picked up on, is Harry saying that his father had refused to have contact with him for a while when he & Meghan were struggling. Tha's very sad (assuming it's true) & shows Charles in a very poor light.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 15:18 - Mar 8 with 1656 viewsdominiciawful

Vive la republique.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 15:24 - Mar 8 with 1640 viewsnoggin

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 15:12 - Mar 8 by Ryorry

Btw, something no-one appears to have picked up on, is Harry saying that his father had refused to have contact with him for a while when he & Meghan were struggling. Tha's very sad (assuming it's true) & shows Charles in a very poor light.

Yes, apparently both Charles and William refusing to take his calls. Shocking if true.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 15:26 - Mar 8 with 1633 viewsfooters

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 15:24 - Mar 8 by noggin

Yes, apparently both Charles and William refusing to take his calls. Shocking if true.

And these are the sort of people half the nation are rushing to defend. For what? Protocol, fusty old traditions and just general pointlessness.

Get rid of the lot once Liz's gone and replace the head of state with a different zoo animal each month.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 15:28 - Mar 8 with 1608 viewsGlasgowBlue

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 14:00 - Mar 8 by BanksterDebtSlave

Think I'll wait for The Crown in 4 years time.

I have to say Banksy that it takes a warped and diseased racist mind for somebody to get their kicks from trolling somebody regularly about the ethnicity of their wife and family.

I'll ask you politely to desist. Do it again and I shall be less polite.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 15:30 - Mar 8 with 1621 viewsnoggin

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 15:26 - Mar 8 by footers

And these are the sort of people half the nation are rushing to defend. For what? Protocol, fusty old traditions and just general pointlessness.

Get rid of the lot once Liz's gone and replace the head of state with a different zoo animal each month.

Yeah but the queen did some graft during the war so of course everyone should bow in front of her.

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 15:32 - Mar 8 with 1614 viewsfooters

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 15:30 - Mar 8 by noggin

Yeah but the queen did some graft during the war so of course everyone should bow in front of her.

Bring Jeremy Kyle back for one last showdown and get this whole thing ironed out. It ain't gonna resolve itself like this.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 15:33 - Mar 8 with 1593 viewsGlasgowBlue

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 14:59 - Mar 8 by WeWereZombies

The Kents?

And that's why it's unfair for them to leave it hanging. It just leads to speculation.

On a side note, when I first met my wife an elderly relative remarked to my father that she looked like she had "a touch of the tar brush" about her.

I accepted that they were born into a time when views on race were far less enlightened. I didn't take offence from the remark because of theat.

If it is any of the younger Royals, then it's unforgivable.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 15:36 - Mar 8 with 1593 viewsnoggin

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 15:32 - Mar 8 by footers

Bring Jeremy Kyle back for one last showdown and get this whole thing ironed out. It ain't gonna resolve itself like this.

Now that would be worth watching.

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 15:41 - Mar 8 with 1564 viewsHerbivore

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 15:26 - Mar 8 by footers

The notion that some are born to rule is very deeply ingrained in the psyche of many Brits. It makes it very hard for us to be a genuinely progressive and forward looking nation and goes some way to explaining why we end up with feckless reprobates like Boris Johnson as PM when his only qualification for the role is an Oxbridge education and a silver spoon in his mouth.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 15:47 - Mar 8 with 1552 viewsWeWereZombies

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 15:33 - Mar 8 by GlasgowBlue

And that's why it's unfair for them to leave it hanging. It just leads to speculation.

On a side note, when I first met my wife an elderly relative remarked to my father that she looked like she had "a touch of the tar brush" about her.

I accepted that they were born into a time when views on race were far less enlightened. I didn't take offence from the remark because of theat.

If it is any of the younger Royals, then it's unforgivable.

Yes, there is a fine line between discretion and blandly accepting the unpalatable. Before suggesting Prince Michael of Kent and spouse I checked Wikipedia just to make sure that they were still alive, didn't want to be making snide remarks - and, yes, I was fishing for an 'I beg your pardon, no need for that type of language' in the offhand use of Kents.

However, when you scroll down the Wikipedia page there is some uncomfortable reading. On the other hand you can see how the Queen may tolerate the daughter of a Nazi officer in the spirit of post war reconciliation. Curious how we were more tolerant of wayward opinions twenty years after the war by putting these things down to people knowing no better because of their recent history but sixty years after the war are we too ready to pounce on people because we expected them to reform and they might not have. (I say this in the light of having a mother who suffered the Blitz and whose half sister was half Jewish, nevertheless Mum was ever the peacemaker and prepared to reach out to Germans when we met them on holiday.)

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 15:55 - Mar 8 with 1529 viewsjeera

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 15:32 - Mar 8 by footers

Are you suggesting Hewitt and a DNA test?!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 16:04 - Mar 8 with 1505 viewsBiGDonnie

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 08:10 - Mar 8 by TractorWood

I appreciate this is light hearted but fundamentally is still is abuse. Swing and a miss.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2021 8:11]

GLM

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 16:27 - Mar 8 with 1471 viewsjaykay

i say fair play to them both. he had all this with his mother.
if anyone had seen their father treat their mother like charles and the rest of the royals did, you wouldn't be very happy.
then to him it looks like his own wife was going to be treated the same way.
a mixed race and a * muslim person in the royal family , how would have the right wing press reacted to that.
*dodi

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 16:39 - Mar 8 with 1450 viewsSwansea_Blue

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 16:27 - Mar 8 by jaykay

i say fair play to them both. he had all this with his mother.
if anyone had seen their father treat their mother like charles and the rest of the royals did, you wouldn't be very happy.
then to him it looks like his own wife was going to be treated the same way.
a mixed race and a * muslim person in the royal family , how would have the right wing press reacted to that.
*dodi

Ignore me. Not really interested so talking rubbish lol
[Post edited 8 Mar 2021 16:40]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 16:41 - Mar 8 with 1437 viewsjeera

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 16:39 - Mar 8 by Swansea_Blue

Ignore me. Not really interested so talking rubbish lol
[Post edited 8 Mar 2021 16:40]

That's not like you Swanners!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 20:13 - Mar 8 with 1329 viewsRyorry

Or Occam's Razor.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 20:17 - Mar 8 with 1319 viewsJ2BLUE

Wouldn't surprise me at all if it was one of the ones we wouldn't consider senior.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 20:22 - Mar 8 with 1311 viewsKeno

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 20:17 - Mar 8 by J2BLUE

Wouldn't surprise me at all if it was one of the ones we wouldn't consider senior.

you mean like Andrew?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 22:09 - Mar 8 with 1210 viewsLord_Lucan

Downvoted in error

I didn't mean or want to vote at all.

I find the whole thing pathetic from all "Sides" on every angle.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 22:13 - Mar 8 with 1186 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The Harry and Meghan ‘interview’ aired here tonight on 15:28 - Mar 8 by GlasgowBlue

I have to say Banksy that it takes a warped and diseased racist mind for somebody to get their kicks from trolling somebody regularly about the ethnicity of their wife and family.

I'll ask you politely to desist. Do it again and I shall be less polite.

Presumably that makes sense in your head.
I think that might be known as passive aggressive politeness.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024