Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* 14:03 - Mar 3 with 3790 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 14:04 - Mar 3 with 2814 viewsKeno

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 14:07 - Mar 3 with 2782 viewschrismakin

Just waiting for lee o'neill to say " we wont rush in inviting Phil back"

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 14:09 - Mar 3 with 2786 viewsPhilTWTD

I have.
*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 14:10 - Mar 3 with 2754 viewsPJH

*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 14:09 - Mar 3 by PhilTWTD

I have.

Welcome home Phil.
*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 14:12 - Mar 3 with 2721 viewschrismakin

*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 14:09 - Mar 3 by PhilTWTD

I have.

Have you decided if you want to go yet

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 14:13 - Mar 3 with 2707 viewschicoazul

I have.

And of course you have refused on the point of principle.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 14:16 - Mar 3 with 2664 viewsSitfcB

I have.

Good to hear, because we need you to ask Paul what his favourite cheese is of course!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 14:16 - Mar 3 with 2659 viewsFtnfwest

I have.

Tell them you're washing your hair
Login to get fewer ads

*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 14:21 - Mar 3 with 2584 viewsKeno

I have.

*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 14:22 - Mar 3 with 2569 viewsDanTheMan

I have.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 14:22 - Mar 3 with 2558 viewsMetal_Hacker

*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 14:21 - Mar 3 by Keno

Another euphemism ?

Poll: If it were one or the other

*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 14:23 - Mar 3 with 2559 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I have.

Was it a +1?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 14:23 - Mar 3 with 2551 viewsdavblue

I have.

Great news Phil.

For what it's worth i think you've been pretty professional through all of this, it would have been easy for you to be very bitter about it all but you've made your feelings clear without going over the top.

You need to get the TWTD merch going again. 'Ham's back'
*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 14:30 - Mar 3 with 2464 viewsKeno

*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 14:22 - Mar 3 by Metal_Hacker

Another euphemism ?

Well its the most exciting thing to happen to me today

*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 14:31 - Mar 3 with 2447 viewsBlueandTruesince82

I have.

Great News.

Have you purchased a town shirt with Lambo on the back

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 14:37 - Mar 3 with 2382 viewsGuthrum

I have.

Excellent!

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 14:39 - Mar 3 with 2361 viewsleft_foot

I have.

Excellent news.

Pressure is on now to ask a 10/10 question!
*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 14:53 - Mar 3 with 2250 viewsPeteITFC

I have.

This is awesome news Phil. Hope you enjoy the new era at Portman Road!
*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 14:54 - Mar 3 with 2233 viewsDyland

I have.

Oh go on..... please.... ask him what his favourite cheese is...

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Well played. (n/t) on 14:54 - Mar 3 with 2230 viewsBloots

I have.

AKA - "Elite Pete"

*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 14:54 - Mar 3 with 2228 viewsKieran_Knows

I have.

Just don't do anything to p!ss him off on his first day!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 14:54 - Mar 3 with 2224 viewsDyland

*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 14:07 - Mar 3 by chrismakin

Just waiting for lee o'neill to say " we wont rush in inviting Phil back"

very literal LOL

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 14:56 - Mar 3 with 2196 viewsbluelagos

I have.

Well played TWTD. Chuffed for you, and still disgusted that the club went down that particular route in the first place :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 14:57 - Mar 3 with 2179 viewsPhilTWTD

I have.

Thanks all but not yet confirmed I'm back full-time.
*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 14:58 - Mar 3 with 2144 viewsbluelagos

*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 14:57 - Mar 3 by PhilTWTD

Thanks all but not yet confirmed I'm back full-time.

Right - back on the naughty step or still on from last time?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024