Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* 14:03 - Mar 3 with 3822 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 14:58 - Mar 3 with 955 viewsJ2BLUE

*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 14:09 - Mar 3 by PhilTWTD

I have.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 14:59 - Mar 3 with 957 viewsBiGDonnie

*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 14:09 - Mar 3 by PhilTWTD

I have.

GTFI.

Whilst I'm absolutely buzzing for Towns' prospects after the weeks developments the fact you were barred still didn't sit right with me.

Delighted for you, Gav, News & TWTD.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 15:02 - Mar 3 with 919 viewsSwansea_Blue

*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 14:54 - Mar 3 by Kieran_Knows

Just don't do anything to p!ss him off on his first day!

^^This

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 15:05 - Mar 3 with 904 viewsKeno

*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 14:59 - Mar 3 by BiGDonnie

GTFI.

Whilst I'm absolutely buzzing for Towns' prospects after the weeks developments the fact you were barred still didn't sit right with me.

Delighted for you, Gav, News & TWTD.

dont forget Mark

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 16:43 - Mar 3 with 800 viewsjaykay

I have.

so my my signature has to be changed now, as it has got 3 royal pardons

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 16:52 - Mar 3 with 755 viewsgtsb1966

*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 14:16 - Mar 3 by SitfcB

Good to hear, because we need you to ask Paul what his favourite cheese is of course!

Let us hope he doesn't grill him if he has any players in mind he would like to poach. PC might think he's taking the piss and Ham could be toast.
*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 16:54 - Mar 3 with 748 viewsGeorge03

I have.

Phil, do you know if the club or any other new outlets will be releasing the zoom pressers in video or audio?

Remember you said before that the club did't want them to be released but now with lambert gone has their stance changed?
[Post edited 3 Mar 2021 17:00]
*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 17:05 - Mar 3 with 715 viewsPhilTWTD

*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 16:54 - Mar 3 by George03

Phil, do you know if the club or any other new outlets will be releasing the zoom pressers in video or audio?

Remember you said before that the club did't want them to be released but now with lambert gone has their stance changed?
[Post edited 3 Mar 2021 17:00]

I don't know, I was told about the presser yesterday but not been sent any details about it.
Login to get fewer ads

*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 17:06 - Mar 3 with 712 viewsPhilTWTD

*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 14:58 - Mar 3 by bluelagos

Right - back on the naughty step or still on from last time?

I'm back for the time being at least.
*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 12:50 - Mar 4 with 462 viewsBiGDonnie

*waiting for Phil to say he’s received an invite for tomorrows presser* on 15:05 - Mar 3 by Keno

dont forget Mark

Na, I'm not a fan of Mark. Too quiet.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024