Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you are a responsible fan that cares 14:54 - Feb 17 with 4064 viewsBluefish

Just ask yourself

Who is easiest to get rid of?

Who would be the quickest fix if replaced to get us playing well?

Who is responsible for the performances?

Who is the obvious connection to the last 3 years of pure failure?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 14:57 - Feb 17 with 1933 viewsSpruceMoose

These are not unique or original thoughts Fishers.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 14:57 - Feb 17 with 1931 viewsSwansea_Blue

You're struggling with this aren't you

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 14:59 - Feb 17 with 1919 viewsBluefish

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 14:57 - Feb 17 by Swansea_Blue

You're struggling with this aren't you

I've been dealing with thick fooks for 2 years telling me I have this wrong. Now just when the same divs have finally caught up they are completely spell bound by PRP again. The deflection has worked and the message is diluted.

Why do I have to support a club shared with so many farm hands?

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:01 - Feb 17 with 1899 viewspatrickswell

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 14:59 - Feb 17 by Bluefish

I've been dealing with thick fooks for 2 years telling me I have this wrong. Now just when the same divs have finally caught up they are completely spell bound by PRP again. The deflection has worked and the message is diluted.

You can gladly fook off and support someone else. You won’t be missed.
If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:02 - Feb 17 with 1886 viewsSpruceMoose

I should have known you wouldn't miss the opportunity to make this all about you!

None of what you've said is happening, but whatevs.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:03 - Feb 17 with 1883 viewsEwan_Oozami

Shaft...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:06 - Feb 17 with 1849 viewsBluefish

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:02 - Feb 17 by SpruceMoose

I should have known you wouldn't miss the opportunity to make this all about you!

None of what you've said is happening, but whatevs.

Yeah exactly that. That is exactly it, just about me and no posts anywhere drinking up the PRP deflection. Same old nonsense not accepting responsibility

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:06 - Feb 17 with 1845 viewsBluefish

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:01 - Feb 17 by patrickswell

You can gladly fook off and support someone else. You won’t be missed.

BCWYWF numbskull

Login to get fewer ads

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:07 - Feb 17 with 1838 viewsEwan_Oozami

Have you read this? I really think you ought to....

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Psychopath-Test-Jon-Ronson/dp/0330492276/ref=sr_1_1_ssp

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:08 - Feb 17 with 1836 viewsSwansea_Blue

Who's spellbound by Lambert? Give one example of someone on here saying that he deserves more time. Just one will do.

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:08 - Feb 17 with 1830 viewsSpruceMoose

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:06 - Feb 17 by Bluefish

Yeah exactly that. That is exactly it, just about me and no posts anywhere drinking up the PRP deflection. Same old nonsense not accepting responsibility

Oki doke.

Good luck with this one.

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:10 - Feb 17 with 1818 viewshype313

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:08 - Feb 17 by Swansea_Blue

Who's spellbound by Lambert? Give one example of someone on here saying that he deserves more time. Just one will do.

No one has the monopoly of saying they wanted Lambert out, think most have had misgivings for a long time, they just didn't feel the need to post about it every morning.

FWIW I actually called for his head the day after he arrived.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:11 - Feb 17 with 1812 viewsSuperCoops

I think Bluefish wants someone to massage his fragile, vulnerable and needy ego. Just humour him.
If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:14 - Feb 17 with 1776 viewsBluefish

Pointless trying to point out the obvious to you. You haven't been able to see it until now and you are now drinking up the deflection and can't see that either

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:15 - Feb 17 with 1768 viewsSitfcB

Why’s it got to be exclusively on here?

There’s many examples on twitter/FB and Radio Suffolk aswell as here.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:15 - Feb 17 with 1755 viewsBluefish

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:08 - Feb 17 by SpruceMoose

Oki doke.

Good luck with this one.

Cheers. I'm sure I'll survive

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:16 - Feb 17 with 1751 viewshype313

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:15 - Feb 17 by SitfcB

I was calling it on MySpace way back when.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:16 - Feb 17 with 1749 viewsEwan_Oozami

I'm bored this afternoon...

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:18 - Feb 17 with 1741 viewsBluefish

The PL is a Blue brigade can't or won't see it though

Plenty of examples on here too

If you buy the deflection then you are part of the problem. At this point in time Lambert deserves 100% of the blame and anger

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:18 - Feb 17 with 1739 viewsSuperCoops

As with ANYTHING in life, whether it be football, politics, referendums, you'll NEVER get 100% people supporting something. Everyone (rightly or wrongly) will have a different viewpoint.

No matter the minority, you won't convince everyone and Bluefish needs to accept that's the case rather than just moaning about them. He should concentrate on the majority that agree that complain about the few that don't.
If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:19 - Feb 17 with 1730 viewsSuperCoops

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:18 - Feb 17 by Bluefish

The PL is a Blue brigade can't or won't see it though

Plenty of examples on here too

If you buy the deflection then you are part of the problem. At this point in time Lambert deserves 100% of the blame and anger

I can't feel a Fishers meltdown boiling here again. Anyone taking bets on when it occurs and he gets banned?
If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:19 - Feb 17 with 1729 viewsSwansea_Blue

it doesn't. I'm just a bit perplexed that Blubbers thinks he's a genius by spotting that Lambert isn't very good. It's obvious that Lambert is rubbish. Has been for well over a year. It's obvious that people have been complaining about it for a long time as well. And it was obvious within about a month of him arriving that he was struggling to improve results. Atmosphere is a different matter - that did improve for half a season.

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:19 - Feb 17 with 1726 viewsBluefish

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:11 - Feb 17 by SuperCoops

I think Bluefish wants someone to massage his fragile, vulnerable and needy ego. Just humour him.

Another dumb fook that has been desperately trying to call me out for ages, desperate for me to be wrong so now wants to get personal. Shall we through post history to see the stuff you have replied to me with?

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:21 - Feb 17 with 1701 viewsSpruceMoose

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:18 - Feb 17 by SuperCoops

As with ANYTHING in life, whether it be football, politics, referendums, you'll NEVER get 100% people supporting something. Everyone (rightly or wrongly) will have a different viewpoint.

No matter the minority, you won't convince everyone and Bluefish needs to accept that's the case rather than just moaning about them. He should concentrate on the majority that agree that complain about the few that don't.

When we accept our role in the heart of the majority it makes it very difficult for us to feel exceptional or special in someway though.

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:21 - Feb 17 with 1699 viewsBluefish

If you are a responsible fan that cares on 15:19 - Feb 17 by Swansea_Blue

it doesn't. I'm just a bit perplexed that Blubbers thinks he's a genius by spotting that Lambert isn't very good. It's obvious that Lambert is rubbish. Has been for well over a year. It's obvious that people have been complaining about it for a long time as well. And it was obvious within about a month of him arriving that he was struggling to improve results. Atmosphere is a different matter - that did improve for half a season.

*splutter*

Ultimate revisionism

PRP levels of delusion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024