Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Help 19:04 - Dec 9 with 3073 viewstroyse

Hi help plz need a ticket for sat any spares plz tell the club anyone who cant go i can meet at a distance can u email tell club i got it instead plz and i need email and got in ballot for burton upset
Help on 19:05 - Dec 9 with 2657 viewsdavblue

i would imagine if people turn it down there's a waiting list rather than people swapping tickets.
Help on 19:06 - Dec 9 with 2658 viewsJ2BLUE

I don't think there are going to be any spares mate as the only people who applied are people who want to go.

Hopefully you'll get a Burton email over the weekend.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Help on 19:11 - Dec 9 with 2612 viewsjeera

Help on 19:06 - Dec 9 by J2BLUE

I don't think there are going to be any spares mate as the only people who applied are people who want to go.

Hopefully you'll get a Burton email over the weekend.

Is it a random selection each time or are different fans put in the ballot to give more people a chance to see a game live, I wonder?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Help on 19:12 - Dec 9 with 2604 viewsJ2BLUE

Help on 19:11 - Dec 9 by jeera

Is it a random selection each time or are different fans put in the ballot to give more people a chance to see a game live, I wonder?

Not sure. I assumed it was a rolling ballot so if you're successful you're out until everyone who has been applying has seen a game.

Truly impaired.

Help on 19:17 - Dec 9 with 2558 viewsjeera

Help on 19:12 - Dec 9 by J2BLUE

Not sure. I assumed it was a rolling ballot so if you're successful you're out until everyone who has been applying has seen a game.

That would make the most sense.

So we're not doing that then.

Help on 19:21 - Dec 9 with 2535 viewsSpruceMoose

Help on 19:17 - Dec 9 by jeera

That would make the most sense.

So we're not doing that then.

Unrelated to Troy's post, but I wonder if the club have any discretion to not allocate a ticket should they see reason to. I'm sure they're trying to be as equal and fair as possible, but I'm also sure there are other factors in play here.

If it were truly random you'd see the odd person going on a streak of getting several tickets in a row. People might not understand that to be random though and get the hump!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Help on 19:23 - Dec 9 with 2522 viewsJ2BLUE

Help on 19:21 - Dec 9 by SpruceMoose

Unrelated to Troy's post, but I wonder if the club have any discretion to not allocate a ticket should they see reason to. I'm sure they're trying to be as equal and fair as possible, but I'm also sure there are other factors in play here.

If it were truly random you'd see the odd person going on a streak of getting several tickets in a row. People might not understand that to be random though and get the hump!

They aren't going to let people attend multiple games while others haven't been to one.

Truly impaired.

Help on 19:23 - Dec 9 with 2523 viewsjeera

I doubt the club is organised enough for it to be too structured.

Login to get fewer ads

Help on 19:26 - Dec 9 with 2511 viewsSpruceMoose

Help on 19:23 - Dec 9 by J2BLUE

They aren't going to let people attend multiple games while others haven't been to one.

That's my point. So being ITFC, I wonder if/what other mystery moves they might be making behind the scenes. I know nothing obviously, just speculating.

I'd be interested to know if many of the Blue Action guys get tickets at the same time!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Help on 19:28 - Dec 9 with 2485 viewsJ2BLUE

Help on 19:26 - Dec 9 by SpruceMoose

That's my point. So being ITFC, I wonder if/what other mystery moves they might be making behind the scenes. I know nothing obviously, just speculating.

I'd be interested to know if many of the Blue Action guys get tickets at the same time!

They are probably all listed as brothers in a bubble!

Truly impaired.

Help on 19:31 - Dec 9 with 2471 viewsclive_baker

I think on this occasion you haven't been lucky Troyse but hopefully you're allowed into the Burton game or another game soon.

Do you have iFollow you could watch? I know it's not the same but better than nothing.

It's a shame but these things happen where there are more people wanting tickets that there are available tickets. Unfortunately some people have to miss out.

I think the Burton, Northampton and Swindon games will be better than Portsmouth anyway so wait and see what happens with those maybe?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Help on 19:44 - Dec 9 with 2376 viewsStenvict

Help on 19:26 - Dec 9 by SpruceMoose

Didn't all the BA lot cancel their ST's?

Poll: What will be announced first?

Help on 19:52 - Dec 9 with 2335 viewsVaughan8

How does the ballot work then? is it purely just random every time (so you could be lucky enough to get to the next 3 games?) or is there some priority to people who haven't gone?

I'm not a ST holder so I haven't read much about it. I expect non-ST holders won't be able to go until next season now!
Help on 19:57 - Dec 9 with 2295 viewsSouthBucksBlue

You mean like, to pick an entirely random example, if a local journalist was out of favour with the club, they’d make sure any ballot application was unsuccessful?
Help on 20:29 - Dec 9 with 2190 viewsRozz

Help on 19:52 - Dec 9 by Vaughan8

How does the ballot work then? is it purely just random every time (so you could be lucky enough to get to the next 3 games?) or is there some priority to people who haven't gone?

I'm not a ST holder so I haven't read much about it. I expect non-ST holders won't be able to go until next season now!

Wasn't Lee O'Neil on record in the week saying it would be a rolling ballot (like someone suggested above) where those that have received tickets aren't eligible for subsequent games?

He described it as a queue. Get a ticket, and you'll be at the back of the line.

I'm very surprised this hasn't been clarified officially, although I'm not and ST holder either so I only have a passing interest.
Help on 20:33 - Dec 9 with 2171 viewsTractorCam

Help on 19:11 - Dec 9 by jeera

Yes it's done as a list. So as Troyse doesn't have a ticket for Portsmouth, he is definitely ahead of 2,000 fans in the ballot for Burton.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Help on 20:40 - Dec 9 with 2118 viewsjeera

Help on 20:33 - Dec 9 by TractorCam

Yes it's done as a list. So as Troyse doesn't have a ticket for Portsmouth, he is definitely ahead of 2,000 fans in the ballot for Burton.

Oh well that all sounds fair enough.

Wait your turn Troy and hopefully you'll get to see a good game.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2020 21:34]

Help on 21:16 - Dec 9 with 1974 viewstroyse

Help on 20:40 - Dec 9 by jeera

Oh well that all sounds fair enough.

Wait your turn Troy and hopefully you'll get to see a good game.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2020 21:34]

Need it and burton plz help
Help on 21:21 - Dec 9 with 1961 viewsJ2BLUE

Help on 21:16 - Dec 9 by troyse

Unfortunately individuals aren't in the position to help mate. Tickets have the ST holder's name on.

Are you aware that if you got a ticket for Portsmouth it would likely be at least three games before you got another one? At 6pm Saturday when you would have returned home anyway you'll know you still have a game to look forward to in the near future.

Truly impaired.

Help on 21:22 - Dec 9 with 1961 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Help on 21:16 - Dec 9 by troyse

I admire your desire to watch us, Troyse. But you have managed without for some months now and all bar 2000 fans are managing without each week now too.

Your turn will come if you are a season ticket holder. Until then, stay safe so you are well and with no cause to self-isolate when your time does come.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Help on 22:12 - Dec 9 with 1815 viewsjonbull88

Help on 20:29 - Dec 9 by Rozz

Wasn't Lee O'Neil on record in the week saying it would be a rolling ballot (like someone suggested above) where those that have received tickets aren't eligible for subsequent games?

He described it as a queue. Get a ticket, and you'll be at the back of the line.

I'm very surprised this hasn't been clarified officially, although I'm not and ST holder either so I only have a passing interest.

This is how I understand it to be. I wish however they’d do it as a month as a whole. As mentioned on another post I haven’t got a ticket for Saturday and already know I won’t be there for Northampton. So if I don’t get a ticket for burton it’ll be the new year before I get the chance, when some may well be attending their second game.
Help on 22:28 - Dec 9 with 1769 viewsBlueBadger

Help on 19:23 - Dec 9 by jeera

I doubt the club is organised enough for it to be too structured.

I'm enjoying how Timefliesby'blue' is downvoting anything critical of the club, regardless of whether it's people saying that they'd rather shut down critical voices to coverer their incompetence or that they're too incompetent to be doing that in the first place, regardless if it's an obvious joke or not.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2020 22:32]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Help on 22:40 - Dec 9 with 1711 viewsSpruceMoose

Help on 22:28 - Dec 9 by BlueBadger

I'm enjoying how Timefliesby'blue' is downvoting anything critical of the club, regardless of whether it's people saying that they'd rather shut down critical voices to coverer their incompetence or that they're too incompetent to be doing that in the first place, regardless if it's an obvious joke or not.

Have they made any posts yet, or do they exist to just impotently mash the down vote button?

Help on 22:46 - Dec 9 with 1700 viewsBlueBadger

Help on 22:40 - Dec 9 by SpruceMoose

Have they made any posts yet, or do they exist to just impotently mash the down vote button?

He'll be sending people wedding photos within a couple of months if this is anything to go by.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/members/Timefliesbyintheblue/posts
[Post edited 9 Dec 2020 22:47]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Help on 22:53 - Dec 9 with 1674 viewsHerbivore

Help on 22:28 - Dec 9 by BlueBadger

He's down voting all over the shop, I noticed it the other day. Not just Town related stuff either. Think it might like Top Gear.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024