Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Help 19:04 - Dec 9 with 3095 viewstroyse

Hi help plz need a ticket for sat any spares plz tell the club anyone who cant go i can meet at a distance can u email tell club i got it instead plz and i need email and got in ballot for burton upset
Help on 22:58 - Dec 9 with 398 viewsSpruceMoose

Help on 22:53 - Dec 9 by Herbivore

He's down voting all over the shop, I noticed it the other day. Not just Town related stuff either. Think it might like Top Gear.

Oh looking at the posts they've made it's one of these cry babies having a blub about being bullied on here.

It's weird how they keep on coming back. This one seems more Hammond than Clarkson.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Help on 22:59 - Dec 9 with 399 viewsBlueBadger

Help on 22:58 - Dec 9 by SpruceMoose

Oh looking at the posts they've made it's one of these cry babies having a blub about being bullied on here.

It's weird how they keep on coming back. This one seems more Hammond than Clarkson.

Oh they're all Hammond but think they're Clarkson. We've only ever had one May.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024