Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come on forget Lamberk and Lee Hancock, lets lighten the day 09:16 - Dec 2 with 4131 viewsKeno

What is your oddest, possibly trivial achievement that you are really proud of

Me - I walked round the end of Worthing Pier at low tide one day a few summers ago

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Come on forget Lamberk and Lee Hancock, lets lighten the day on 10:14 - Dec 2 with 1809 viewsKeno

Come on forget Lamberk and Lee Hancock, lets lighten the day on 10:09 - Dec 2 by NthQldITFC

Who was the jockey?

MJH?

Come on forget Lamberk and Lee Hancock, lets lighten the day on 10:16 - Dec 2 with 1809 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Come on forget Lamberk and Lee Hancock, lets lighten the day on 09:46 - Dec 2 by Keno

do you fancy a new job?

I'll do it, but I'd need to bring Lee Bowyer back for Central Midfield, Ben Thatcher in defence and Jonas Knudsen for the throw-ins. But then I'd provide the coaching that would actually utilise Jonas' throw.

At least I have a good record of getting the best out of young players, though.
Come on forget Lamberk and Lee Hancock, lets lighten the day on 10:29 - Dec 2 with 1788 viewsKeno

Come on forget Lamberk and Lee Hancock, lets lighten the day on 10:16 - Dec 2 by ArnoldMoorhen

I'll do it, but I'd need to bring Lee Bowyer back for Central Midfield, Ben Thatcher in defence and Jonas Knudsen for the throw-ins. But then I'd provide the coaching that would actually utilise Jonas' throw.

you are talking yourself into an interview here

Come on forget Lamberk and Lee Hancock, lets lighten the day on 10:38 - Dec 2 with 1783 viewshomer_123

Come on forget Lamberk and Lee Hancock, lets lighten the day on 10:16 - Dec 2 by ArnoldMoorhen

Georges Santos must be on your lists as well?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Come on forget Lamberk and Lee Hancock, lets lighten the day on 10:39 - Dec 2 with 1781 viewshoppy

Come on forget Lamberk and Lee Hancock, lets lighten the day on 10:38 - Dec 2 by homer_123

Georges Santos must be on your lists as well?

Or Manuel Thetis?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Come on forget Lamberk and Lee Hancock, lets lighten the day on 11:00 - Dec 2 with 1769 viewsfactual_blue

I went to the off licence with £20 given me by Jack Straw's wife to buy some wine to celebrate her promotion to An Even More Exalted Grade.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Come on forget Lamberk and Lee Hancock, lets lighten the day on 11:09 - Dec 2 with 1754 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Come on forget Lamberk and Lee Hancock, lets lighten the day on 11:00 - Dec 2 by factual_blue

I went to the off licence with £20 given me by Jack Straw's wife to buy some wine to celebrate her promotion to An Even More Exalted Grade.

I'm guessing that this is a long way down the list of your many achievements in service of the nation, but the rest are covered by the Official Secrets Act, D Notices or reporting restrictions.
Come on forget Lamberk and Lee Hancock, lets lighten the day on 11:09 - Dec 2 with 1752 viewsgetawig

I won the design a Christmas card competition in the Diss Express in the 80's.
Scored from a goalkick the day after Michael Fish's " there is no hurricane coming predication" almost as wrong as Lambert!!
Login to get fewer ads

Come on forget Lamberk and Lee Hancock, lets lighten the day on 11:11 - Dec 2 with 1744 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Come on forget Lamberk and Lee Hancock, lets lighten the day on 10:39 - Dec 2 by hoppy

Or Manuel Thetis?

Or I could just play N'Daw and the Central Defence won't be needed.
Come on forget Lamberk and Lee Hancock, lets lighten the day on 11:13 - Dec 2 with 1743 viewsgiant_stow

I clocked Outrun when there were still arcades. Took lots of 10ps but got there in the end.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Come on forget Lamberk and Lee Hancock, lets lighten the day on 11:17 - Dec 2 with 1734 viewsnoggin

I went out with the daughter of the then England rugby team's physio.

I once administered Naloxone to a famous musician, to reverse the effects of a heroin overdose.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2020 11:21]

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

Come on forget Lamberk and Lee Hancock, lets lighten the day on 11:24 - Dec 2 with 1716 viewsHerbivore

Come on forget Lamberk and Lee Hancock, lets lighten the day on 10:02 - Dec 2 by NthQldITFC

One off the ceiling.
One off the barmaid's earring.
And the last one by mistake, going for the bull for a 170 check out?

Not far off.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Come on forget Lamberk and Lee Hancock, lets lighten the day on 11:27 - Dec 2 with 1714 viewsKeno

Come on forget Lamberk and Lee Hancock, lets lighten the day on 11:24 - Dec 2 by Herbivore

Not far off.

It wasn't the barmaids earring?

Come on forget Lamberk and Lee Hancock, lets lighten the day on 11:48 - Dec 2 with 1697 viewsfactual_blue

Come on forget Lamberk and Lee Hancock, lets lighten the day on 11:09 - Dec 2 by ArnoldMoorhen

I'm guessing that this is a long way down the list of your many achievements in service of the nation, but the rest are covered by the Official Secrets Act, D Notices or reporting restrictions.

Come on forget Lamberk and Lee Hancock, lets lighten the day on 11:48 - Dec 2 with 1695 viewsHerbivore

Come on forget Lamberk and Lee Hancock, lets lighten the day on 11:27 - Dec 2 by Keno

It wasn't the barmaids earring?

The earring wasn't in her ear, let's put it that way.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Come on forget Lamberk and Lee Hancock, lets lighten the day on 12:19 - Dec 2 with 1685 viewsfactual_blue

I built sandcastles on Mablethorpe beach* with a famous actress**

*'sandcastles on Mablethorpe beach' = not a euphemism.

**before she was famous. Or an actress.

Come on forget Lamberk and Lee Hancock, lets lighten the day on 12:32 - Dec 2 with 1677 viewsBugs

I won 500ml bottle of rum in a drinking contest while on holiday in the Dominican Republic.
Come on forget Lamberk and Lee Hancock, lets lighten the day on 12:32 - Dec 2 with 1680 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Come on forget Lamberk and Lee Hancock, lets lighten the day on 12:19 - Dec 2 by factual_blue

I built sandcastles on Mablethorpe beach* with a famous actress**

*'sandcastles on Mablethorpe beach' = not a euphemism.

**before she was famous. Or an actress.

So it's a famous actress who was under 10 when you were a similar age?

Is it Nell Gwynne?
Come on forget Lamberk and Lee Hancock, lets lighten the day on 12:42 - Dec 2 with 1666 viewsPlums

Tony Jacklin told me to ‘go and find your daddy’ when six year old me on the course to say ‘hello’ at the Belgian Open.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2020 12:43]

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Come on forget Lamberk and Lee Hancock, lets lighten the day on 12:49 - Dec 2 with 1659 viewshoppy

I won a match worn shirt (DJ Campbell away shirt that he scored the winner at Birmingham City) and 'Beer for a Year' from an Adnams and ITFC collaborative promotion in Legends, so was presented with it on the pitch by Lee Martin (who was out injured/suspended at the time), and then received a mixed box of I think it was 15 bottles, delivered to my home every month for the next year.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Come on forget Lamberk and Lee Hancock, lets lighten the day on 12:55 - Dec 2 with 1649 viewsbluelagos

I saved a penalty in a 6 aside game from a future member of The Prodigy.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Come on forget Lamberk and Lee Hancock, lets lighten the day on 12:56 - Dec 2 with 1650 viewsJ2BLUE

I am a multi time Pontins Pakefield junior pool competition winner (the weekly ones, not the serious ones).

One year I lost in the final to a kid called Asa. The next year he was there again and I beat him in the final.

Oh and I came second in the crazy golf...although there were only three entrants...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Come on forget Lamberk and Lee Hancock, lets lighten the day on 13:09 - Dec 2 with 1631 viewsjudespiveyg

I once marked Zak Brown (current Ipswich player) out of a school football game to the point where he had to switch wings.

He did however get his revenge the following Saturday when he scored 4 for Felixstowe against the Fram team I was playing for.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2020 13:10]

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Come on forget Lamberk and Lee Hancock, lets lighten the day on 13:37 - Dec 2 with 1603 viewsfactual_blue

Come on forget Lamberk and Lee Hancock, lets lighten the day on 12:32 - Dec 2 by ArnoldMoorhen

So it's a famous actress who was under 10 when you were a similar age?

Is it Nell Gwynne?

I'd have been about five at the time, she about twelve. I also ran and played in her parents' ballroom (again, not a euphemism).

Come on forget Lamberk and Lee Hancock, lets lighten the day on 13:39 - Dec 2 with 1598 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Come on forget Lamberk and Lee Hancock, lets lighten the day on 13:37 - Dec 2 by factual_blue

I'd have been about five at the time, she about twelve. I also ran and played in her parents' ballroom (again, not a euphemism).

Helen Mirren?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024